The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Gabbalala
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    Can’t believe I’m putting myself through the Liga Nos SBC again but getting 100K profit first time around was nice. Trying to buy any players for Aves isn’t so nice!
  • TakeItSlow
    7185 posts Big Money Move
    Nepenthez starting that new series will make him realise what a tool he’s been giving it so much traction.
  • Gabbalala
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    Lmao. Just searched and got the Aves GK for 200c bin. Next cheapest was 9.1K. :joy:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    When the Super Lig SBC first came out i bought the wrong team for 1 of the teams. The whole team. Then did the exact same thing for the exact same team about an hour later. :joy:

On Fifa 17 I sold TIF Isco for his 91 (I think). Anyway took me hours and hours of sitting on the menus waiting for him to sell because I was being under cut.

He eventually sells and I dive on to the market full of joy and for some reason bought his TIF again. I still don’t know why I did it.

I got rinsed in the party by everyone, and I deserved it. The end.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24639 posts Club Captain
    When the Super Lig SBC first came out i bought the wrong team for 1 of the teams. The whole team. Then did the exact same thing for the exact same team about an hour later. :joy:

On Fifa 17 I sold TIF Isco for his 91 (I think). Anyway took me hours and hours of sitting on the menus waiting for him to sell because I was being under cut.

He eventually sells and I dive on to the market full of joy and for some reason bought his TIF again. I still don’t know why I did it.

:joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    edited April 22
    Another Tadic from the Madrid SBC
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Nepenthez starting that new series will make him realise what a tool he’s been giving it so much traction.

This will never happen, man can't admit he is/was wrong...EVER. :D
  • GL
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    DutyHarry wrote: »

He likes to take a gamble 🤐
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    edited April 22

He said the price fixers are ruining it for everybody but that the market hasnt shifted.
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    We meet again valladolid and huesca rip
  • Gyan_33
    28964 posts Player of the Year

One of my mates bought a CF Mascherano once for Messi's price. Was good fun.
  • DutyHarry
    EddieFicio wrote: »

He said the price fixers are ruining it for everybody but that the market hasnt shifted.

Here we go, that can't be his fault, but we all saw this coming, weird isn't it? :joy:
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    No valladolid defender under 17k, sick
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    @EddieFicio I can list up the RB... Javi Moyano for a good price
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    gon open some packs later , got another 1050 FP's . Gon bang out some more silver packs
  • Kamilflage
    4546 posts National Call-Up
    No valladolid defender under 17k, sick

Oh dear God r u serious...???
    I have that one and Huesca left FML
  • Kamilflage
    4546 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 22
    MisterJV wrote: »

Did u just list that one for 16750 lmao
    :D :D
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    No huesca silver under 10k lmaoooo
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    MisterJV wrote: »

I sniped one for 14k, thanks bro
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    No huesca silver under 10k lmaoooo

Just open 1 million coins worth of silver packs...oh wait :trollface:
  • TakeItSlow
    I had Valla and Huesca left earlier. Had packed most of the silvers from both over time. Made me sick submitting it knowing I could sell them all for close to 100k :lol:

Doubt I’ll do it again unless I get them from untradeable packs now.
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    So its at least 70k for huesca rn
  • Scutch
    10495 posts Has That Special Something
    So its at least 70k for huesca rn

Yeah that is a joke.
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something

:joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    So I put the new Nep video on in the background while I was playing Fifa. I know most of his viewers are 18 and under but does he really take everyone for a fool?

Most of what he said is so embarrassing. I’m not sure what he’s trying to accomplish. He said even if he gets to half a million coins it’s a great achievement. Starting with 50k and ending up with 500k by doing league SBC’s is an achievement?

Because all I see is him attempting to make the prices of silvers rocket so his silver offline draft first round quit method makes him coins.
  • DutyHarry
    Either that or he is in complete denial, but I'm actually not surprised, this man is the one and only truth. :joy:
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    Careful talking about King Neppo you may get banned :grimace:
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    I've still been seeing people today saying they don't understand what to do, how more spelled out and driven into the ground does it need to be than it already has been in the last week and now it's screwed for everybody because people are too stupid to use some of their own initiative