Just packed my first icon!

SomeNextGuy
4785 posts Big Money Move
Ploughing through a few league SBC, making steady profit. Decide to do Cagliari for the premium electrum players pack...

Probably about the worst icon you can pack, but still an icon all the same!

QOi8z5u.png

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    10473 posts Has That Special Something
    There’s many on his level tbh. Mind I once had his pim in a draft and he was atrocious.

Congrats though, a nice few hundred k there ready for tots
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2370 posts Fans' Favourite
    Congrats. I'm yet to pull an icon, my best pull for years was VVD a few weeks back.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    There’s many on his level tbh. Mind I once had his pim in a draft and he was atrocious.

Congrats though, a nice few hundred k there ready for tots

Same, PIM Lehmann was shockingly bad.

PIM Yashin though, that was bloody God
  • ASX
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Nice one.

Doing the SBC grind myself, hopefully get some of your pack luck today :)
  • ASX
    How are you doing the SBC out of interest?

I go through the clubs and squad build from my club, if I come across a club that has say 4-5 of the players filled then I go out and buy the players on open bid for as cheap as possible.

Once I'm done with a 5-6 clubs go back through and run the squad builder again for other teams to see if and players were packed, then rinse and repeat.

Had some nice card pulls so far.
  • SomeNextGuy
    ASX wrote: »

I go through the clubs and squad build from my club, if I come across a club that has say 4-5 of the players filled then I go out and buy the players on open bid for as cheap as possible.

Once I'm done with a 5-6 clubs go back through and run the squad builder again for other teams to see if and players were packed, then rinse and repeat.

One at a time, I'll use the builder and just fill up from there.

Profit most of the time, and some very good pulls along the way.
  • ASX
    ASX wrote: »

One at a time, I'll use the builder and just fill up from there.

Profit most of the time, and some very good pulls along the way.

Nice. Good luck with the rest.

I have Bundesliga, La Liga and Serie A almost done now.
  • Stormnl
    93 posts Park Captain
    Playing fut for 3 years and never packed an icon. Bad luck i guess
  • ASX
    This morning packed Alba and Ribery plus about a dozen Gold Squad Fitness cards which BIN'd for 1300 each. It's easy to make a profit doing these league SBC but handy to start off with a decent amount of players in your club.
  • Congrats dude. Its money in the bank at the end of the day.

I packed 92 Sterling from my Mega Pack TOTT SBC yesterday. EA must be feeling generous
  • SomeNextGuy
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    Congrats dude. Its money in the bank at the end of the day.

I packed 92 Sterling from my Mega Pack TOTT SBC yesterday. EA must be feeling generous

That's it!

My next target was TOTY Marcelo, and because of this I can afford him, wasn't expecting to for a week or two. But when you've actually got the coins you feel a bit reluctant to pull the trigger!
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    D Heleteli wrote: »

That's it!

My next target was TOTY Marcelo, and because of this I can afford him, wasn't expecting to for a week or two. But when you've actually got the coins you feel a bit reluctant to pull the trigger!

Pull the trigger. Congrats!
  • D Heleteli wrote: »

That's it!

Cant imagine TOTYs will lose much value compared with other cards. Just go for it IMO
  • QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Stormnl wrote: »
    Playing fut for 3 years and never packed an icon. Bad luck i guess

Packed my first one this year. Played since FUT 2011 and opened probably 30968409568095809380 packs. Stay patient my friend.
  • swappo
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Packed 88 veron early on this year went for 850000k first an only ever icon packed.
  • exoww
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ploughing through a few league SBC, making steady profit. Decide to do Cagliari for the premium electrum players pack...

Probably about the worst icon you can pack, but still an icon all the same!

QOi8z5u.png

"here, don't ever say we don't give you anything" lol
  • ImAtrocious
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had my first one this year as well, an 85 Petit. Kudos to the guy that told me to actually try him out too...been in my team since I got him as my LB, and then moves to midfield late in the game to close things out.

I'd be kinda bummed with a GK, but at least you got one and can sell him on or use him in a bigger SBC.
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice one, enjoy!