The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Just opened a million coins worth of bronze packs and got all the serie A, which in turn allowed me to complete the 300k SBC for free. You guys are just morons

:joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus christ walkouts on point from Bobby Moore's SBC. Purely did him because I had everything in my club ready and needed an icon for R9/Gullit or whoever I choose.

I got a walkout from every squad barring the world class and bronze/silvers.

Rare gold pack - Kimmich
    Mega pack - Thiago
    Prime pack - Neuer
    50k pack - Rakitic

Few 84's as well. So I spent 400k completing Moore and got around 200k's worth of players etc back. 200k for a 93 rated icon don't mind if I do :joy:
  • EddieFicio
    21411 posts Club Captain
    GL wrote: »
    Just opened a million coins worth of bronze packs and got all the serie A, which in turn allowed me to complete the 300k SBC for free. You guys are just AA9Skillz

@GL in his latest video he said "omg i got totks cr7" and it was just his otw ronaldo being upgraded. Also he paid 3.6mill for totks messi :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Jesus christ walkouts on point from Bobby Moore's SBC. Purely did him because I had everything in my club ready and needed an icon for R9/Gullit or whoever I choose.

Rare gold pack - Kimmich
    Mega pack - Thiago
    Prime pack - Neuer
    50k pack - Rakitic

Few 84's as well. So I spent 400k completing Moore and got around 200k's worth of players etc back. 200k for a 93 rated icon don't mind if I do :joy:

GG, but you're cRAftINg wrong, you didn't open 50k of bronze packs to start with.
  • TakeItSlow
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Rare gold pack - Kimmich
    Mega pack - Thiago
    Prime pack - Neuer
    50k pack - Rakitic

GG, but you're cRAftINg wrong, you didn't open 50k of bronze packs to start with.

True fam I opened about 10000 :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    GL wrote: »
    Just opened a million coins worth of bronze packs and got all the serie A, which in turn allowed me to complete the 300k SBC for free. You guys are just AA9Skillz

@GL in his latest video he said "omg i got totks cr7" and it was just his otw ronaldo being upgraded. Also he paid 3.6mill for totks messi :joy:

This guy is such a donkey, but I can't even hate on him. :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    2967 posts National Call-Up
    86 Blind, 90 Ziyech, IF Debuchy and 84 Laporte in the space of 4 packs. That’s my pack luck done for the rest of this century.
  • TakeItSlow
    So I can actually do R9's SBC if I wanted to. He'd be up top with Henry and Dinho would be my CAM. But I'm rather confuzzled. I only used R9 back in October time, he was insane then, after using TOTY Mbappe though I was quite torn between the pair. If I sold everything I could probably get Mbappe for around the 3.4m mark.

@Scutch Need your help :joy:

Obviously if I get R9 that's coins going into something I'll never get back. But I can get him right now compared to a little bit of grinding to get Mbappe.
  • Crossland
    7572 posts League Winner
    So I can actually do R9's SBC if I wanted to. He'd be up top with Henry and Dinho would be my CAM. But I'm rather confuzzled. I only used R9 back in October time, he was insane then, after using TOTY Mbappe though I was quite torn between the pair. If I sold everything I could probably get Mbappe for around the 3.4m mark.

Obviously if I get R9 that's coins going into something I'll never get back. But I can get him right now compared to a little bit of grinding to get Mbappe.

Tots Auba ;)
  • TakeItSlow
    Crossland wrote: »

Tots Auba ;)

Yeah that's a problem ngl :joy: :joy:

That pushes me towards Gullit :joy:
  • freakjas
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    Eoae barzagli would be lovely
  • Crossland
    7572 posts League Winner

Tots Auba ;)

Yeah that's a problem ngl :joy: :joy:

That pushes me towards Gullit :joy:

I'm gonna buy PEA too his Tots should be outrageous
  • BrentfordFC
    11637 posts Has That Special Something
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Btw, Maxim Gullit (17) made his debut today for AZ’s second team playing in the second highest dutch division. He’s the son of Ruud Gullit and Estelle Cruyff. Hope to see him in fifa soon! 🤗

Good stuff. Hopefully will follow in his footsteps
  • TakeItSlow
    @Crossland I think his TOTS will probably be a 96 maybe 97.

2cfc19056286e223a6ad466ab84eed25.png

• Moiizer
    6038 posts Big Money Move
    Ended up doing Mane. Managed to get him for 100k plus some club contents.
  • Crossland
    7572 posts League Winner

Mate that's Sexy AF ! ❤️
  • TakeItSlow

Mate that's Sexy AF ! ❤️

Sort of hoping Laca gets one as well :(
  • Pughy30
    25690 posts Player of the Year
    Think I'm gonna get my club ready for the Ligue 1 POTY and YPOTY it's only a few weeks away and you know prices will sky rocket when people see that ST Mbappe
  • Grown93
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    HyPe
  • freakjas
    Guedes sbc
  • freakjas
    Also wtf is the daily sbc? 82 rated team for a rare ucl player? :D
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guedes SBC with rare electrum and mega pack. 2 83 squads and 4 IF’s.
  • Grown93
    edited April 22
    Daily sbc LMAO how drunk is the sbc guy atm
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Guedes SBC with rare electrum and mega pack. 2 83 squads and 4 IF’s.

I’m out
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Not for me.
  • holdenwait
    55368 posts National Treasure
    yawnnnnnnnnnn
  • DutyHarry
    NAH
  • Grown93