The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    6370 posts Big Money Move
    The amount of verification you get when doing SBC's is annoying.
  • chaser2k15
    13315 posts Has That Special Something

• Gyan_33
    28211 posts Player of the Year
    Is it bad to expect a player SBC tonight?
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Player SBC and some sort of upgrade packs tonight. Maybe the playerpick ones again.
  • Hicksy2011
    12542 posts Has That Special Something

• holdenwait
    54753 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

can't be worse than having expected it yesterday and having gotten **** . hopefully someone from spurs/liverpool that doesn't have 10 special cards already
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up

Don't discuss moderation.
  • ccooaattssyy
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I want that End of Era Barzagli so bad. I really hope we get him during this promo.

Need

Wheres my flash back Buffon at...
  • Idek
    10075 posts Has That Special Something
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Player SBC and some sort of upgrade packs tonight. Maybe the playerpick ones again.

Can't be bothered with leagues right now so I'd happily dump all my golds into upgrades
  • EddieFicio
    20964 posts Club Captain
    Genoa seems impossible right now? Like not even expensive but actually impossible. Everything is extinct
  • DutyHarry
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Genoa seems impossible right now? Like not even expensive but actually impossible. Everything is extinct

#wheremyfarmersat?
  • ccooaattssyy
    NePENtHeZ
  • Orison
    47004 posts FIFA Cover Star
    If you followed Nep's path you would have 3 billion silvers by now (after spending 12 hours per day opening bronze packs) and would have had all Genoa players.

Your fault for not realizing the true greatness.
  • DutyHarry
    edited April 22
    Genoa is still doable though, silver cbs at 9-10k and a rm quite expensive too, good thing I refreshed twice last week.
    Orison wrote: »
    If you followed Nep's path you would have 3 billion silvers by now (after spending 12 hours per day opening bronze packs) and would have had all Genoa players.

Truth spoken, praise our lord and saviour.

Godamm, even A league is overpriced rn. :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 22
    Just got the 86 Blind from Benfica. Makes up for Santa Clara costing me 25K almost.
  • Idek
    10075 posts Has That Special Something
    EA not giving much extra supply of silvers this week is so cool, I can't wait for the patch tomorrow so you can't use duplicates in sbc's anymore to make things even more expensive, you rock EA
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Wow TOTGS Neymar took a nosedive this weekend. Sheesh.
  • BrentfordFC
    11442 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    EA not giving much extra supply of silvers this week is so cool, I can't wait for the patch tomorrow so you can't use duplicates in sbc's anymore to make things even more expensive, you rock EA

Inb4HeGetsHeckled
  • EddieFicio
    20964 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

BiLiOnS WoRtH oF CoNtEnT iN tHe ClUb
  • Dan is Clutch
    24245 posts Club Captain
    Yeah, i won't be going through Serie A again. Was probably my favourite league to go through before the sheep got involved.
  • Futfanatic
    12241 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 22
    Idek wrote: »

What patch @Idek ?
  • DutyHarry
    Yeah, i won't be going through Serie A again. Was probably my favourite league to go through before the sheep got involved.

Yeah, same with Superlig also. :(
  • Gabbalala
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back to back walkouts! Finally something decent. Sporting Lisbon gives me 90 Ziyech! :D
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Double walkout pack from Juventus

1cn1km2cl.15.28.png
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    If you want to do SBCs so badly just do icon SBCs. They are not repeatable but you get good packs.
  • EddieFicio
    20964 posts Club Captain
    Just opened a million coins worth of bronze packs and got all the serie A, which in turn allowed me to complete the 300k SBC for free. You guys are just morons
  • Grown93
    3270 posts National Call-Up
    Just opened a million coins worth of bronze packs and got all the serie A, which in turn allowed me to complete the 300k SBC for free. You guys are just morons

Thats incredible. Good job mate!!
  • GL
    6318 posts Big Money Move
    Just opened a million coins worth of bronze packs and got all the serie A, which in turn allowed me to complete the 300k SBC for free. You guys are just AA9Skillz

• Primal
    4330 posts National Call-Up

Nice crafting mate :trollface: