Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Montoya100
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Montoya100 wrote: »
    Just bought middle Eusebio, didn’t like him last time I used him but let’s try again🙃🙃
    You guys like cruyff or eusebio the most?

• krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Just bought middle Eusebio, didn’t like him last time I used him but let’s try again🙃🙃

I have both middle cards in my squad, Eusebio is more effective but both are equally as fun
  • Dan is Clutch
    35581 posts World Cup Winner
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Anyone here used PIM Moore as a CDM?

Tempted to do the SBC and swap him ingame with CDM Koulibaly. He looks quality on paper.

Only 390k on Futbin.

I love him. Can't fault him at all.
  • Montoya100
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ATM I have cr7 and Eusebio together as strikers. Thinking of selling cr7 and buy cruyff middle and play as cam and throw in zlatan fb next to Eusebio . Thoughts..? And can Eusebio (middle) handle 1 ST-formation..?

• ne0_phr34k
    252 posts Sunday League Hero

Cruyff is my favourite card this year! Depends what position you want them at, Cruyff is good at CAM and Eusebio ST.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move

Only had prime Eusebio for 10 games or so, but I’d say cruyff.

It’ll be a hard task for Eusebio to stop cruyff from being my favourite player this year.
  • Finesse_4days
    17866 posts World Class
    ATM I have cr7 and Eusebio together as strikers. Thinking of selling cr7 and buy cruyff middle and play as cam and throw in zlatan fb next to Eusebio . Thoughts..? And can Eusebio (middle) handle 1 ST-formation..?

Middle Eusebio destroys people as a lone striker for me , he defo can play lone striker.
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    I presume if I’m looking for a CAM and a ST it’s going to be Cruyff and Eusebio?
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    I presume if I’m looking for a CAM and a ST it’s going to be Cruyff and Eusebio?
    You could go against public opinion and get a certain Brazilian whose name starts with R, and ends with ivaldo too. ;)
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    You could go against public opinion and get a certain Brazilian whose name starts with R, and ends with ivaldo too. ;)

My mannnnn. If I didn't love nedved and want tots cancelo...I could sell nedved and get Rivaldo for LM...But alas I cant let that blond beauty go.
  • MaddMike3711
    krakos000 wrote: »

My mannnnn. If I didn't love nedved and want tots cancelo...I could sell nedved and get Rivaldo for LM...But alas I cant let that blond beauty go.
    Haha yeah buddy! I have no idea why he gets so much hate on here, he’s a sublime player.
    I think it’s more to do with people didn’t like him irl so he isn’t very well liked on the game. :D

And yeah I’ve played against Nedved a few times and he seems so versatile, I remember someone played him at CDM against me and I couldn’t get past him. :D
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

Haha yeah buddy! I have no idea why he gets so much hate on here, he’s a sublime player.
    I think it’s more to do with people didn’t like him irl so he isn’t very well liked on the game. :D

And yeah I’ve played against Nedved a few times and he seems so versatile, I remember someone played him at CDM against me and I couldn’t get past him. :D

Hahaha probably it plus most people are sheep and read too much into one aspect of a player ie WF(Rivaldo) and height (Cannavaro) but dont actually try them out themselves. I only am holding off also because after that last gameplay patch when I still had Prime Rivaldo, he became awful/invisible for me and I have NO CLUE why. So I'm afraid of that happening again.

Oh yeah nedved is a powerhouse! I've played him everywhere Haha. The only thing is I feel like I would be wasting rivaldos attacking presence at LM but then again I'm using CR7 at LM now Haha
  • DeanoZoff
    4927 posts Big Money Move
    Should i sell bday Bale or prime Raul to fund Ronaldinho sbc?

Bales threat at the back post is game saving sometimes and Raul has 500 goals in 480 games.

Ilm0fOi.jpg

4231 in game with Bale lcam and Rivaldo cam.

Fb Villa will replace Raul if i sell him. R10 lcam.

Been using the same team for a while now so im gettin itchy fingers
  • Diggy
    15689 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    Did Pires for really cheap less than 300k only used 4 league SBC Untradeables as well

Gonna keep him for a whil until he’s deposited in Cruyff at a later date
  • AIeks
    5080 posts Big Money Move
    I find it quite interesting how most people much prefer the prime / PIM Ronaldinho to the middle.

For me, I have used both for a very long time this year and last year, the prime while it had more or less the same goal contributions per game as the middle, felt very different on the ball, especially in bad gameplay he was noticeably more affected.

The sharp turns and instant response to my input made him feel so much better than the prime, which has its own animations and different body type. The ball seemed to escape further from him when exiting a roulette, elastico etc.

Passing wise, I found the middle to be a lot better too, however the prime might just edge it in shooting overall.

Also, prime Gullit to me feels noticeably better than the middle which also tends to go against the general consensus, that middle is a good if not better than the prime.
  • TheDreamer
    3344 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone used Eusebio as wide CAM in 4231?
  • Jfo88 wrote: »
    Looking for reviews on the following:
    92 Figo
    89 Gattuso
    92 Cannavaro

Used Figo for 150ish games. Excellent as a RW/RF (I guess LW etc too) and CAM on stay forward. Also serviceable as a striker but not his best position.

Pros:
    • Very fast
    • Great passing/crossing
    • Relatively strong on the ball (similar to NIF Bale)
    • Long shots
    • Positioning is incredible, often pops up for weird tap ins/deflections.
    • Makes great runs in behind from CAM

Cons:
    • Finishing inside the box is good but not great, definitely not close to some of the top strikers.
    • Shot power is sometimes lacking if you don't deliberately power up your long shots.
    • I guess his dribbling could be better/more agile, he's not a nimble dribbler like Messi but has good control.

• Fleischmichel
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AIeks wrote: »
    I find it quite interesting how most people much prefer the prime / PIM Ronaldinho to the middle.

For me, I have used both for a very long time this year and last year, the prime while it had more or less the same goal contributions per game as the middle, felt very different on the ball, especially in bad gameplay he was noticeably more affected.

The sharp turns and instant response to my input made him feel so much better than the prime, which has its own animations and different body type. The ball seemed to escape further from him when exiting a roulette, elastico etc.

Passing wise, I found the middle to be a lot better too, however the prime might just edge it in shooting overall.

Also, prime Gullit to me feels noticeably better than the middle which also tends to go against the general consensus, that middle is a good if not better than the prime.

Prime Ronaldinho is better in every single important stat in some by a long shot, has the same work rates and traits only thing different is the model.
    Your story doesn't make any sense mate
  • AIeks
    5080 posts Big Money Move

Prime Ronaldinho is better in every single important stat in some by a long shot, has the same work rates and traits only thing different is the model.
    Your story doesn't make any sense mate
    I know what makes the difference, and it's the different player model / body type.

I've used the prime and middle both for over 1k games in the last 2 FIFA's.

• MaddMike3711

Hahaha probably it plus most people are sheep and read too much into one aspect of a player ie WF(Rivaldo) and height (Cannavaro) but dont actually try them out themselves. I only am holding off also because after that last gameplay patch when I still had Prime Rivaldo, he became awful/invisible for me and I have NO CLUE why. So I'm afraid of that happening again.

Oh yeah nedved is a powerhouse! I've played him everywhere Haha. The only thing is I feel like I would be wasting rivaldos attacking presence at LM but then again I'm using CR7 at LM now Haha
    Yeah a couple of patches ago really messed him up for some reason, but he’s back to his old self for me. Mine has 110 goals and 40 odd assists in 115 matches, he’s just unreal!

And yeah I could see that, I don’t think Rivaldo would make for a very good LM. :)
  • TalentFG
    1559 posts Play-Off Hero
    TalentFG wrote: »
    What’s a good price for 93 Eusebio chaps? Haven’t used any of his cards so looking for a good price that will limit coin loss if/when I sell 👍🏻

2.45million currently but he’s dropping by the day

Under 2.4 now and not selling!
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    What’s a good price for 93 Eusebio chaps? Haven’t used any of his cards so looking for a good price that will limit coin loss if/when I sell 👍🏻

2.45million currently but he’s dropping by the day

Under 2.4 now and not selling!

Just seen this and luckily enough I just tried the loan and absolutely hated him. In 10 games he got 1 goal, but Mbappe back up top and got 5 in 3. Just couldn’t get on the Eusebio at all 😔
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Anyone used Eusebio as wide CAM in 4231?

@TheDreamer I used the loan this weekend for 10 games and he was good

Not as good as CR7
  • MisterJV
    10774 posts Has That Special Something
    just when I paid 3.7 for 98 Ron , Man gets listed @ 3.55
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner

I felt like 91 cruyff was much better than 91 dihno. At least at CAM in a 433 4
  • down 3-1, then BAM BAM BAM socrates with the most incredible hat-trick. he's been sensational this WL. cant believe changing from engine to hawk has made such a MASSIVE difference in his shooting. no more doubting him. he's the king.
  • Edu
    7528 posts League Winner
    just finished SBC Pele. Just play 1 game and the game crash.
    can't connect
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Edu wrote: »
    just finished SBC Pele. Just play 1 game and the game crash.
    can't connect

Servers are down
  • Sjenkie
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gullit, Eusebio or Ronaldinho sbc? And who would fit best in this squad:

Ibra Robben
    Cruyff
    De jong Rijkaard Seedorf
    Tagliafico de Ligt van Dijk Dumfries
    De Gea

Gullit would be at cam, Ibra out and Cruyff at ST. Eusebio would be at ST, Ibra out. Ronaldinho at CAM or ST, Ibra out. Any other suggestions are Welkom. All players in my team are the highest rated version.
  • BuffonJuve93
    1175 posts Professional
    Finished Socrates SBC this week, and I was only just able to try him out. He's very good.