Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    91 Eusebio is so filthy , I am using him for the first time today and I can see what all the hype is about. So far I prefer him to CR7.

    Agree 100 percent. Hes another level above cr7

    No way...dang

    In terms of everything except heading yes. He is better at Ronaldo in everything except heading/jumping.

    Actually he wins loads of headers for me as well. Agree that Cr7 is better heading but overall itd Eusebio for me. Easily best attacker in the game!

    So far...6 games into loan and CR7 is a better goal scorer. Eusebio is pretty fun but I think Gullit is a bigger game changer than Eusebio

    Players play different for everyone, for me CR7 is great as a LM in 442 2, but up top he wasnt cutting it especially as a partner to Eusebio. Maybe as a lone striker CR7 would be best but FOR ME, I cant use 1 striker formations.

    So CR7 doesn't cut it at striker... That's weird even for a beginner

    Cr7 can't do one two pass dude.

    I do that a ton with him.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    91 Eusebio is so filthy , I am using him for the first time today and I can see what all the hype is about. So far I prefer him to CR7.

    Agree 100 percent. Hes another level above cr7

    No way...dang

    In terms of everything except heading yes. He is better at Ronaldo in everything except heading/jumping.

    Actually he wins loads of headers for me as well. Agree that Cr7 is better heading but overall itd Eusebio for me. Easily best attacker in the game!

    So far...6 games into loan and CR7 is a better goal scorer. Eusebio is pretty fun but I think Gullit is a bigger game changer than Eusebio

    Players play different for everyone, for me CR7 is great as a LM in 442 2, but up top he wasnt cutting it especially as a partner to Eusebio. Maybe as a lone striker CR7 would be best but FOR ME, I cant use 1 striker formations.

    So CR7 doesn't cut it at striker... That's weird even for a beginner

    Next to eusebio no, eusebio was taking all the goals

    I have 93 Eusebio now with CR7 91 Pele and PIM Socrates

    CR7 gets most of the goals.
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Man this PIM Dinho is gonna be hard to get a good price :|
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Crossland wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Using 96 icon Ronaldo and 93 Eusebio for the last few games. The loan cards.

    Ronaldo is meh

    Eusebio is pretty good but he doesn't seem more effective than CR7 so far

    100% disagree with you on r96 there mate

  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Best chem for PIM Cruijff? Play him RCAM in 4231 or CAM in 4312
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    Best chem for PIM Cruijff? Play him RCAM in 4231 or CAM in 4312

    I would say Hawk tbh....
  • tfadgreef
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    Best chem for PIM Cruijff? Play him RCAM in 4231 or CAM in 4312

    I would say Hawk tbh....

    Hawk
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2019
    Which midfielder in this or a 41212(2), guys? All start on 10 chem:

    162b7a7049ec523dabd0e74b5dcf046b.jpg

    or

    82a53f9a275dbdfd14f6dc0cb4e05a4c.jpg

    Or should I just do the PIM Maldini SBC instead of buying Van Dijk and get someone like Meunier for my Gullit partner?

    I could even get TOTY Ramos and Scream Busquets. I’m stumped.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Could you do maldini and get rttf Fabinho? Even the nif is decent for me as a cdm.
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2019
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Could you do maldini and get rttf Fabinho? Even the nif is decent for me as a cdm.

    I have 2.5m currently, and need a midfielder and CB :)

    Could actually buy both off the market but I have a fodder icon and a few untradeables to throw in to any sbc. Could also get TOTY Ramos and Scream Busquets.
  • Scutch
    21145 posts Club Captain
    Is PIM Maldini better than TOTY Ramos? Both fit my requirements (gonna use RTTF Kondogbia).
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Got bored
    2jbutrm.jpg
  • benny_powers
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's the general consensus on R96 vs R94 this year?
    Had the prime last year and loved him but I know a lot of people preferred the 94.
    Also pim Cruyff or Prime eusebio?
  • DougInskip
    9337 posts Has That Special Something
    Competed prime Eusebio and Gullit, you know EA will release the PIM SBCs for both now. Just pray that if they do, they would around 1 mil each to upgrade lol
  • Cantonas Collar
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    Took the plunge on Prime Dinho and don’t regret it at all. Dribbling is up there with the best in the game, superb passing and his finishing isn’t bad either, he’s just scored back to back hat tricks in division 1.
  • DougInskip
    9337 posts Has That Special Something
    This prime Eusebio feels dead aggressive on the ball, sick card
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    tfadgreef wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    Best chem for PIM Cruijff? Play him RCAM in 4231 or CAM in 4312

    I would say Hawk tbh....

    Hawk

    Will give it a go, was between hawk and engine for me
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    Took the plunge on Prime Dinho and don’t regret it at all. Dribbling is up there with the best in the game, superb passing and his finishing isn’t bad either, he’s just scored back to back hat tricks in division 1.

    Had him last year since he came out and he was such a beast. He'll make you want to learn every skill move just because he's so smooth.
  • ITSSPENO
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    McRaven wrote: »
    Took the plunge on Prime Dinho and don’t regret it at all. Dribbling is up there with the best in the game, superb passing and his finishing isn’t bad either, he’s just scored back to back hat tricks in division 1.

    Had him last year since he came out and he was such a beast. He'll make you want to learn every skill move just because he's so smooth.

    Who is smoother, dinho or Tory neymar?
  • Cantonas Collar
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    McRaven wrote: »
    Took the plunge on Prime Dinho and don’t regret it at all. Dribbling is up there with the best in the game, superb passing and his finishing isn’t bad either, he’s just scored back to back hat tricks in division 1.

    Had him last year since he came out and he was such a beast. He'll make you want to learn every skill move just because he's so smooth.

    Yeah he executes them very smoothly, he’s a joy to use.
  • Sjaban
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Ugri wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    91 Eusebio is so filthy , I am using him for the first time today and I can see what all the hype is about. So far I prefer him to CR7.

    Agree 100 percent. Hes another level above cr7

    No way...dang

    In terms of everything except heading yes. He is better at Ronaldo in everything except heading/jumping.

    Actually he wins loads of headers for me as well. Agree that Cr7 is better heading but overall itd Eusebio for me. Easily best attacker in the game!

    So far...6 games into loan and CR7 is a better goal scorer. Eusebio is pretty fun but I think Gullit is a bigger game changer than Eusebio

    Players play different for everyone, for me CR7 is great as a LM in 442 2, but up top he wasnt cutting it especially as a partner to Eusebio. Maybe as a lone striker CR7 would be best but FOR ME, I cant use 1 striker formations.

    I used cr7 as a partner with Eusebio and they were great. I think in the end it depends on what kind of play style we play if a player is a God, amazing or decent.

    Cr7 is a machine, but Eusebio is so much more fun.

  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    Prime Ronaldinho worth unlocking?

    yep
  • did Vieira loan, 2 games into it. great interceptor and ok passing. obviously 2 games is nothing (I'll be using the rest of it during WL today) but can't say he woved me right away. fb david luiz behind moments matthaus has been such a force anyways
  • ccooaattssyy
    19160 posts World Class
    Vieira is overrated
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Vieira is overrated

    No way hes brilliant!
    Best CDM hands down
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is PIM Maldini better than TOTY Ramos? Both fit my requirements (gonna use RTTF Kondogbia).
    A lot of people will probably disagree with me, but I think so.
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is PIM Maldini better than TOTY Ramos? Both fit my requirements (gonna use RTTF Kondogbia).
    A lot of people will probably disagree with me, but I think so.

    Me too
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Got bored
    2jbutrm.jpg

    Are you enjoying Yashin? Im tempted by Yashin too but De Gea is the same price.
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Got bored
    2jbutrm.jpg

    Are you enjoying Yashin? Im tempted by Yashin too but De Gea is the same price.

    Played about 5 games WL with him, made some absolutely crazy saves, loved him from the first game I just hope it lasts now!
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Looking for reviews on the following:
    92 Figo
    89 Gattuso
    92 Cannavaro
Sign In or Register to comment.