Wow, new pause glitch

EekAlaska
2197 posts Fans' Favourite
I score early in WL. Person insta pauses, it starts counting down like he is about to play and the freezes on "resuming match". If i even try nd press middle button to see what he is doing it starts counting down telling me I am not playing game.

Is this just a loss for me then? Very obnoxious, but doubt anything would be done even if i report.

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    10338 posts Has That Special Something
    This just happens sometimes... frustrating as hell when it does, had similar things occur before. Worst is getting stuck on stat screens when just finishing a match you’ve won, have to restart and even though the game is over you’re credited with a dnf.

Just need to take it in on the chin and move on...
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    Happened to me before, I dashed out and got the win
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah as the man warren said when you go back to dashboard and back in you get the win.
  • EekAlaska
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well hope so. Think i left it on for like 2 hrs but never checked to see if i got the W
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    it is still around. first wl match scoring 1:0 after a few seconds, he/she instantely pauses game and continues. countdown screen to zero and freezes. i messaged him/her but no reaction. even filed a complaint on xbox live with a brief description. then completely closing game via dashboard and still have the win. weird stuff
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    TVP161 wrote: »
    it is still around. first wl match scoring 1:0 after a few seconds, he/she instantely pauses game and continues. countdown screen to zero and freezes. i messaged him/her but no reaction. even filed a complaint on xbox live with a brief description. then completely closing game via dashboard and still have the win. weird stuff

This just happened to me!
    So frustrated 😠 and on PS4 as well...
    Disgraceful
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cost me a win in my first WL since February...
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6216 posts Big Money Move
    This happens to me every time there is a new aid update. Like today. Generally within the first 5 games. Then the game forces me to close it, says the update is corrupt and erases it. Has happened with every squad update this season.
  • ColeWorld
    11916 posts Has That Special Something
    Happens to. Me right now