The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Which reward do you usually take?

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
I used to always take the coins, now a days as making coins is easy I prefer to take the packs (untradeables) then if I pull a duplicate I swap it then can sell it, although just pulled 85 Koke, and don’t have him already... so he’s SBC fodder now

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    4881 posts National Call-Up
    Untradeables, all the coins I make are from sbc rewards
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional

• JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sometimes coins,sometimes packs. Depends on my mood xD
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    Untradeables.

Aguero, Pique and IF Huntelaar this week.
  • Kamilflage
    5771 posts Big Money Move
    The wrong one apparantly :|
    Didnt even get a board....
  • freakjas
    7142 posts Big Money Move
    Used to be in div 4 and used to take untradables as sbc fodder but in div 3 there’s just no point getting the packs as they’re pretty awful.
    So coins rn
  • regia5bg
    849 posts Semi-Pro
    I used to always take the coins, now a days as making coins is easy I prefer to take the packs (untradeables) then if I pull a duplicate I swap it then can sell it, although just pulled 85 Koke, and don’t have him already... so he’s SBC fodder now

Since day 1 I always take the untradables. Quite satisfied with it, as even common players can be very useful for SBCs.
  • Lkane
    950 posts Professional
    Always coins
  • Iks
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2019
    Coins are always superior in a long term view.
    I would only advise packs if you are really casual and non trader player with few coins, then it is your only change to get a top top player.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    Iks wrote: »
    Coins are always superior in a long term view.
    I would only advise packs if you are really casual and non trader player with few coins, then it is your only change to get a top top player.

Do we think? I'd argue against even if you only do a few SBC's.

Also, I've never bought a squad fitness card, yet I use maybe 10 a week? That's 10k right there.

I rarely, if ever have to buy a card for MM, and I usually put in a good 10-20k of untradeables. Packed Lewa in the MM this week.

Then there's the big pulls, I'll usually get 2 or 3 84+ a week at least. This week I got an IF, an 87 and an 89 who'll all take decent value off a SBC.

If you never, or very rarely do SBC, then coins are the best. Otherwise, untradeables.

• THORPT
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Normally coins. Now, untradeables. Currently saving packs for the Serie A TOTS :smile:
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Always take coins but I think I’ll switch to untradeable packs from now on. Grinding the league SBC’s so it would suit me more.
  • tatadwader
    2419 posts Fans' Favourite

been taking untradables from the start.

any players you pack you can use in sbcs down the line. any duplicates you pack can just go into upgrade sbcs.
  • DaMMian
    956 posts Semi-Pro
    untradeables
  • Empyrium7
    3215 posts National Call-Up
    I used to pick untradables in the first 10 weeks. best player I packed that time was IF Manolas. stopped picking untradables and went with coins.
    picking coins and investing right away worked better for me
  • Bakudu76
    1810 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coins for upgrading my transferlist.