Anyone else spamming R1L1 to skip replay after an embarrassing goal?

SPN1987
2102 posts Fans' Favourite
I feel ashamed of the way I happen to score some of my goals, because the game is gifting me one. I want to earn a goal and not being given one by EA. I tend to skip the majority of my goals instantly unless someone gives me a reason not to. Especially after an abomination of a goal I feel completely embarrassed. I am supposed to be overjoyed scoring right? Not the case at all when scoring a **** goal, I'm just like fk this game. And try to forget wtf just happened.

Comments

• WryLucky
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    That depends on if my opponent is being annoying otherwise I skip everything.
  • BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i always skip goals
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    or when the AI scores for me
  • TSpiers1UK
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 18
    BigGuyStan wrote: »
    i always skip goals

It’s my default celebration
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If i score first i always skip goals if my opponent score first and acts cokky well .. you gonna see all my cebration slow motions happy goals replays .. lol
  • Gripbrah
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I skip every goal regardless
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    i was playing my buddy the other day when he came over.

scored, skipped. he goes whoa how'd you do that lol its become such a force of habit now. I dont skip only if its a really sweet goal.
  • Vezzo
    914 posts Professional
    I do it all the time for all the goals.
  • Hugoku
    80 posts Park Captain
    I only have so much time left to live. Skip the freaking replays!
  • Tylermkey
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    I skip celebrations 99% of the time. No need to waste my time. I became division 1 when they redid the divisions and noticed a lot more people celebrate/watch replays in D1 than players in other divisions. One would think these players are use to scoring, but they act like they’ve never done it before and want to see what happens next.

The worst is being up 2 or 3 goals and I’ve skipped all the celebrations and the player scores some BS and watches everything. The next time I score is the 1% where I’ll let everything play out.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 18
    Always skip unless it’s an absolute worldly worthy of recording. Even when my opponent is being a **** I like to show them how real men behave
  • RayS
    25613 posts Player of the Year
    TSpiers1UK wrote: »
    BigGuyStan wrote: »
    i always skip goals

It’s my default celebration

• RayS
    25613 posts Player of the Year
    my new MO is:
    1. if I score first, I will immediately LB+RB
    2. if they score first and LB+RB, I will LB+RB if I score
    3. if they score first and DON'T LB+RB I won't either if I score. It's fine if u wanna watch all your goals, but then I will too.
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    my new MO is:
    3. if they score first and DON'T LB+RB I won't either if I score. It's fine if u wanna watch all your goals, but then I will too.

I take it a step further and whip out the phone, every single deadball, replay, pause will count down to zero if they wanna waste time 🤷‍♂️
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    my new MO is:

Following that rule - do you also dab/shush if they dab? What about el tornados? Cucketta spam? Fighting fire with fire.

Someone's gotta break the perdicious cycle. Might as well become the bigger, grown up man who doesn't get tilted by the opposition's cheap shots.
  • WryLucky wrote: »
    That depends on if my opponent is being annoying otherwise I skip everything.

• congregante
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 18
    my new MO is:

mate i do the same thing but it is really annoying when i score first, i skip with L1+R1, and then the little f**k scores a goal, does stupid celebrations and watches the replay
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    my new MO is:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    my new MO is:

Once the world goes blind no one will watch replays 😎
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    my new MO is:

Once the world goes blind no one will watch replays 😎

Only the cameras will watch
  • SinkXI
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Just had a game where I went 1-0 up.. skipped replay. He scores , runs about like a madman doing all sorts of celebrations and shushing. I score 2 late goals and both times run to the half way line to celebrate with the subs in the dugout 🤣🤫
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    always do it.

it must add hours on to these guys weekend leagues (watching their own replays/celebrations/being annoying on purpose).

but yeah, they constantly need a drink or to check their phones etc :p
  • SPN1987
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    my new MO is:

Following that rule - do you also dab/shush if they dab? What about el tornados? Cucketta spam? Fighting fire with fire.

Someone's gotta break the perdicious cycle. Might as well become the bigger, grown up man who doesn't get tilted by the opposition's cheap shots.

I love this post! Props to you 👍🏼
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14622 posts Has That Special Something
    Let's face it no one wants to see an opponents replay, if you love the goal so much watch it after the match
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    This is the unwritten rule now in FUT. Zero celebrations. Play it with class.
  • QceCapo
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    Big shout to everyone in here doing it the right way now too!!