Manolas and sule extinct?

Kingkay
1777 posts Fans' Favourite
Trying to do the podol ski sbc and both nif golds are extinct ? WTH

Comments

• Noob_FC
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    Many 84,85, some 83 are extinct... Sold a few of mine for max bin... Handy for Dinho SBC!!
  • Gnomenclature
    5429 posts Big Money Move
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Many 84,85, some 83 are extinct... Sold a few of mine for max bin... Handy for Dinho SBC!!

Dinho is awesome. I did the sbc last week. Never thought I'd be benching nedved lol.
  • GoonerJoe88
    1124 posts Professional
    It's a good thing I finished the PIM Pires SBC a couple of days ago or else I would have had to snipe on max bin for a couple of these needed cards.
  • Kingkay
    It's a good thing I finished the PIM Pires SBC a couple of days ago or else I would have had to snipe on max bin for a couple of these needed cards.

Why release loads of sbcs if nobody can complete them ? 😂😂😂 ea are taking the ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move

Or you could have made a small fortune and comleted it this weekend ;-(

But yeah.. for that price I'm not gonna touch it too, especially since I don't have a single 85 rated NIF in my club nor an 84..

Only thing that might make sense would be to put that worthless CB Ibra from the bday farce in along with a few 85/84 reds I wanted to save for the 86+ upgrade..
  • Noob_FC
    3150 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    bberger wrote: »

But yeah.. for that price I'm not gonna touch it too, especially since I don't have a single 85 rated NIF in my club nor an 84..

Only thing that might make sense would be to put that worthless CB Ibra from the bday farce in along with a few 85/84 reds I wanted to save for the 86+ upgrade..

True.. I was saving 83,84 and 85 for dinho.. But I can wait a bit and take extra coins!!!
  • GoonerJoe88
    1124 posts Professional
    bberger wrote: »

I had to buy every card off the market. I really didn't have any fodder.
  • When do you guys think these cards will go down? I was hoping to do the florenzi before it expires
  • Gnomenclature
    Kingkay wrote: »

Why release loads of sbcs if nobody can complete them ? 😂😂😂 ea are taking the ****

It's basic business psychology.... creating desire for something you didn't know you wanted till you couldn't get it. The next promo will be a record breaking money machine.

Let's say you had no desire for a peice of pie. However, you're hanging out with 5 other friends and someone brings five pieces of pie with them - you end up being the guy who doesn't get a slice. All of the sudden, a slice of pie becomes more valuable. You get the picture... supply and demand.

Ea are increasing demand without providing supply. Guarantee lightning rounds during the next promo sell out in record time. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another great sbc tomorrow to create even more demand before friday.
  • Kingkay

Why release loads of sbcs if nobody can complete them ? 😂😂😂 ea are taking the ****

It's basic business psychology.... creating desire for something you didn't know you wanted till you couldn't get it. The next promo will be a record breaking money machine.

Let's say you had no desire for a peice of pie. However, you're hanging out with 5 other friends and someone brings five pieces of pie with them - you end up being the guy who doesn't get a slice. All of the sudden, a slice of pie becomes more valuable. You get the picture... supply and demand.

Ea are increasing demand without providing supply. Guarantee lightning rounds during the next promo sell out in record time. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another great sbc tomorrow to create even more demand before friday.

I get increasing the demand but to let the cards become extinct by not releasing any just proves how they alter pack weights and that it’s not just “luck” involved....

And not all of use are rich so only a few can do these sbcs, the rich get richer again

• SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    When do you guys think these cards will go down? I was hoping to do the florenzi before it expires

Same. Only hope is after rewards/MM tomorrow. A lot of packs are going to be opened. Hopefully that will somewhat replenish the supply of higher rated cards on the market.
  • MagnificentMaestro
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    OBJ9Wa5.png
    h6BWWRu.png
    Too good an opportunity to waste, they’l all be half the price next week.
  • Gnomenclature

I get increasing the demand but to let the cards become extinct by not releasing any just proves how they alter pack weights and that it’s not just “luck” involved....

And not all of use are rich so only a few can do these sbcs, the rich get richer again

I agree, it's not fair. But "poor" people don't exist in the world of capitalism and greed. However, if you keep an eye on the forums, the market, take some risk, and identify patterns - you can "easily" make millions of coins in this game without spending a dime.

It's not just a football game... it's a card game - including trading and crafting.