OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 16
    Speaking of Star Wars, check it out before it's pulled:


    Oberyn Martell, Nick Nolte, Gus Fring, Taika Waititi , Werner Herzog, Carl Weathers...hell of a cast.
  • P
    7616 posts League Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Speaking of Star Wars, check it out before it's pulled:


    Oberyn Martell, Nick Nolte, Gus Fring, Taika Waititi , Werner Herzog, Carl Weathers...hell of a cast.

    Getting jon on board was the real stroke of genius.
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    Just a warning for everyone, apparently an enormous leak for Endgame is going round the internet. I haven't seen anything (intentionally), but people are furious about it apparently. Thought I'd let everyone know so they have the choice of staying away from social media before Endgame gets spoiled for them.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Just a warning for everyone, apparently an enormous leak for Endgame is going round the internet. I haven't seen anything (intentionally), but people are furious about it apparently. Thought I'd let everyone know so they have the choice of staying away from social media before Endgame gets spoiled for them.

    Just came here to post this or see if it had been posted as well. 5 minute video with various scenes that have HUGE spoilers apparently as in major plot points and climatic moments. I havent seen it either and I dont plan on searching for it so hopefully I dont see something on accident.
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    edited April 16
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Just a warning for everyone, apparently an enormous leak for Endgame is going round the internet. I haven't seen anything (intentionally), but people are furious about it apparently. Thought I'd let everyone know so they have the choice of staying away from social media before Endgame gets spoiled for them.

    Just came here to post this or see if it had been posted as well. 5 minute video with various scenes that have HUGE spoilers apparently as in major plot points and climatic moments. I havent seen it either and I dont plan on searching for it so hopefully I dont see something on accident.

    Yeah I'm staying away from anything that could possible reference those spoilers. I wanted to make sure anyone who didn't know it had been leaked were now informed so they could avoid it too if they wanted to. I don't want it spoiled before I see the film! I bet Marvel are furious
  • Argie8
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for the warning
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Ahhh less than 10 days!!
  • Choepiechakie
    31583 posts National Team Captain
    Everyone's gonna die


    Im going the 26th
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Everyone's gonna die


    Im going the 26th

    Hopefully!! Me too!!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    Yep. 26th as well.
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    27th 😔
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    Has everyone who didn't want to see the leaked footage manage to avoid it/anyone talking about it? I'm being very careful about avoiding everything non-official now :joy: Don't want it spoiled
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Has everyone who didn't want to see the leaked footage manage to avoid it/anyone talking about it? I'm being very careful about avoiding everything non-official now :joy: Don't want it spoiled

    Yep so far! Not reading any comments on any trailers or anything like that.
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Has everyone who didn't want to see the leaked footage manage to avoid it/anyone talking about it? I'm being very careful about avoiding everything non-official now :joy: Don't want it spoiled

    Yep so far! Not reading any comments on any trailers or anything like that.

    Same, too risky reading comments :joy: Just watching the trailers as they come out then closing it down
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    If I had to guess some things it shows I would guess it shows

    Hulk, parts of the final battle spoiling who is still alive etc, since I'm assuming the plot will be going back in time to get each stone before thanos can it probably shows a scene with whatever character is getting a certain stone etc.

    Huge stuff like that if it's in the video, I would NOT want spoiled for me so I'm staying away for sure.
  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 17
    Right before Force Awakens came out I was playing Destiny. One guy's PSN ID was KyloisHansSonandKillsHim or something like that.

    I will kill someone if something similar happens with Endgame.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Right before Force Awakens came out I was playing Destiny. One guy's PSN ID was KyloisHansSonandKillsHim or something like that.

    I will kill someone if something similar happens with Endgame.

    I read that people were copy and pasting spoilers into random Amazon product reviews -_- the lengths people go to to be ****
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    This looks awesome

  • arsenalap
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    Not seeing it till the 1st May :(

    Got amazing seats though
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    edited April 20
    The movie Zach Snyder wishes he could have directed/produced..

    Post edited by XxRichiexRichxX on
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    The movie Zach Snyder wishes he could have directed/produced..


    Looks good!!


    Also guys the newest TV spot is a little tiny bit spoilery, got something little spoiled reading a comments on a heavily modded reddit post, but no mods had got to it yet.

    I would recommend not watching anything else here on out now.

    @Apollo @Low Ki @XxRichiexRichxX
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    krakos000 wrote: »
    The movie Zach Snyder wishes he could have directed/produced..


    Looks good!!


    Also guys the newest TV spot is a little tiny bit spoilery, got something little spoiled reading a comments on a heavily modded reddit post, but no mods had got to it yet.

    I would recommend not watching anything else here on out now.

    @Apollo @Low Ki @XxRichiexRichxX

    Thanks for the warning :) Not long to go now thankfully so we shouldn't have to keep avoiding stuff for too much longer
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    The movie Zach Snyder wishes he could have directed/produced..


    Looks good!!


    Also guys the newest TV spot is a little tiny bit spoilery, got something little spoiled reading a comments on a heavily modded reddit post, but no mods had got to it yet.

    I would recommend not watching anything else here on out now.

    @Apollo @Low Ki @XxRichiexRichxX

    Thanks for the warning :) Not long to go now thankfully so we shouldn't have to keep avoiding stuff for too much longer

    No problem!! Yeah seriously! I cant freaking wait. I hope they've pulled something crazy for the end and have the living tribunal in it or something nuts like that. Something on par with the snap or I'll be disappointed ;)
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Ahhh first reactions are out and they're as good as I assumed...AHHHHH I CANT WAIT
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    First critics reactions: praising the movie

    Marvelspoilersreddit: reading the plot written out people are hating on it Haha without actually seeing it on screen :D

    I already assumed the movie will be divisive as they cant 100 percent please everyone and I'm sure that the way some of the characters arcs end people wont be pleased about etc etc.

    Ugh this has been the LONGEST week ever.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    DAMMIT. I saw a **** spoiler on YouTube in a thumbnail -_- not sure how huge of one or not but it happened. Just scrolling down to look for related fifa videos, saw a thumbnail of someone filming themselves watching the leaked footage. I was so close :(
  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    Going to watch it in an hour. Prebooked my ticket :)
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Going to watch it in an hour. Prebooked my ticket :)

    AHHHH let me know how it is man. I'm still so mad I saw what I saw :(
  • Argie8
    5833 posts Big Money Move
    Gonna avoid this thread until tomorrow night. Enjoy guys!
  • Apollo
    15075 posts World Class
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Gonna avoid this thread until tomorrow night. Enjoy guys!

    This, but Saturday night instead.
Sign In or Register to comment.