SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Hibee
    10966 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Pulled Ramos from MM’s UEFA efforts

I had enough to do one of those Premium ones. Pulled Cuadrado. Looks like a decent pull. Tempted to sell my base Best now.

Same lmao, not getting much out him though

Iv not tried him yet. Not as good as his stats would suggest? 3* week foot on a winger is a bit of a pain as well. Also misses out on the stat increase die to that defeat last night.

He’s been average but that’s only over 15 games or so but I’ll keep him forever anyway as it’s a cr7 link

Yeah, that probably explains why he is so expensive to buy. Will try him out. If not he looks like he would be a great sub to bring on.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4160 posts National Call-Up
    Gordon smiths comments are an absolute joke , to think that muppet was literally in charge of our game
  • SC1967
    10316 posts Has That Special Something
    Hastie, Stewart and Souttar all heavily linked with Rangers.

Thoughts, Rangers fans?
  • PintOfMagennis
    SC1967 wrote: »

Thoughts, Rangers fans?

Obviously not a rangers fan but souttar the only one who would even remotely see game time , hastie needs another year at Motherwell imo and Stewarts can only hack it as the big fish in a smaller pond type of idea it seems , flourishing at us and Dundee while done very little of note at Aberdeen
  • Hibee
    Gordon smiths comments are an absolute joke , to think that muppet was literally in charge of our game

The toys out the pram from Rangers when tickets are cut is unreal. If the home team can sell the tickets then why shouldn't they.

We sold our ticket allocation for the game coming up at Ibrox within a few hours. We get around 1000 tickets in a 50k Stadium!?
  • PintOfMagennis

The toys out the pram from Rangers when tickets are cut is unreal. If the home team can sell the tickets then why shouldn't they.

We sold our ticket allocation for the game coming up at Ibrox within a few hours. We get around 1000 tickets in a 50k Stadium!?

It’s not even selling the tickets in our case, it’s meant to be part of a celebratory year in the clubs history, I know for a fact we won’t sell it but it’s a good pr move for the club
  • jamle1874
    6516 posts Big Money Move
    Rangers can't afford Souttar
  • fergoosee
    11434 posts Has That Special Something

Thoughts, Rangers fans?

hastie has been good but not sure he would see much game time. would loan him out. stewart meh. squad player, rangers fan so might try harder than everywhere else hes been. souttar yes but still need better imo
  • MarioMonk
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a fan of any of those signings apart from maybe Hastie. But that would be to sign him and loan him straight back out.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16932 posts World Class
    I'll drive Stewart down to Glasgow myself
  • fergoosee
    already got jones. linked to stewart. just need boyd back and we will be killie from the start of the season :joy:
  • PintOfMagennis
    fergoosee wrote: »
    already got jones. linked to stewart. just need boyd back and we will be killie from the start of the season :joy:

brophy* but yeah...
  • Sykesy
    3803 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone been tempted by that Florenzi card? I have his untradeable 87 card. Saves me a bit on one of the sbcs
  • Hibee
    Anyone been tempted by that Florenzi card? I have his untradeable 87 card. Saves me a bit on one of the sbcs

Would have been but I have FB Alves. Florenzi looks great though.
  • Sykesy

I have OTW Cancelo but brought Florenzi on as a sub at the weekend and he’s a perfect Cm cracking defensively and bombs forward. Quite like the card design also lol
  • Hibee

I have OTW Cancelo but brought Florenzi on as a sub at the weekend and he’s a perfect Cm cracking defensively and bombs forward. Quite like the card design also lol

Yeah without checking Im sure all his card stats are over 80? Looks ideal for CM.
  • Sykesy

Yeah without checking Im sure all his card stats are over 80? Looks ideal for CM.

Minimum card stat is 85 😂
  • fergoosee
    hahahahaha as if celtic have just released an official slots game, shameful
  • Sykesy
    Flashback sbc. Their riding the last legs off people wanting Ibra again
  • fergoosee

do it
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5474 posts Big Money Move
    A terrible SBC that’s flashback one is
  • Hibee
    They are trying to keep the value of cards up. Special card after special card.
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

do it

Not a chance
  • RfCxAmy
    5215 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 17

Thoughts, Rangers fans?

Those signings won’t win us titles, simple.
  • RfCxAmy
    5215 posts Big Money Move
    Mental that we’ve got 13k on the waiting list for season tickets. Think it’s time we get rid of the big screens and expand our capacity.
  • Sykesy
    What a game btw 😂
  • fergoosee
    What a game btw 😂

one of the maddest starts to a football match iv ever seen
  • jocksaltire_67
    415 posts Sunday League Hero

Thoughts, Rangers fans?

Only 1 I would take is Hastie but even then he's relatively untested and doubt he'd be in and around the 1st team. I think we need 1st team ready players at the minute and concentrate on bringing through our own prospects.
  • Hibee
    Wow disallowed :o
  • MarioMonk
    1664 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wow disallowed :o

Rightfully so