All Flashback SBC live

Comments

• Why not be nice to the community, make it cheap like 83 rated + 1 IF and non-repeatable.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    12964 posts Has That Special Something
    85 rated lol

No thanks
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    Non repeatable EA could of easily made this an 83 without influencing the market. Completely out of touch
  • Dutch3723
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many are actually worth it - zlatan, alves, luiz, and not too many more given tots around the corner. Add to that the chances of pulling doumbia etc much more likely...and it’s untradable / possibility of dupe... and an 85 squad req. no thanks!
  • dfavors
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did one got Pele Flashback, pretty happy with that.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    They really missed with this one. The only people that would even consider this are people that have only 2 or 3 flashbacks. Player pick would have been so much more popular.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    I agree with the general concensus this is way too high. Should have been 50-60 k for an untradeable
  • I SiR MartY I
    5450 posts Big Money Move
    Is it a random pack or player pick?

Absolutely not worth it if its a random pack, if its a pick, ill do it just for De Rossi but I'm not paying that for a FB Hernandez or Bradley
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13065 posts Has That Special Something
    Eroberto wrote: »
    Let’s post those kompany and Bradley flash back pulls. I think those were the 2 worst

Esswein, Doumbia, Huntelaar etc.

plenty of bad ones
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    Why can't ea just do it right and make it a player pick. Seriously its near tots just give us a cool sbc ffs
  • BeastlyHusla
    2719 posts Fans' Favourite
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Nobody is gonna do this one, right? Hardly any of these cards were desirable for in the first place. Costs more than that UCL SBC and you have a literal zero chance of packing a high value card.

Lowest rated FB is 87
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    Costs more than you would pay for any of those cards if they were on the market bar ibra
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    And maybe luiz
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    Let’s post those kompany and Bradley flash back pulls. I think those were the 2 worst

Kompany is a beast card
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Imagine paying 120k and getting a dupe :joy:

85 rated squad is 120k?
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alexvdven wrote: »

I really like FB Kompany actually. He is a beast.

Any ball in behind and he's useless
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    tenor.gif?itemid=5583470
  • smcali23
    1226 posts Professional
    smcali23 wrote: »
    Nobody is gonna do this one, right? Hardly any of these cards were desirable for in the first place. Costs more than that UCL SBC and you have a literal zero chance of packing a high value card.

Lowest rated FB is 87

I said high value, not high rated 😜
  • Grifan
    1198 posts Professional
    It’s closer to 150 k
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    All flashbacks minus Jackson Martinez and Podolski
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    I can’t pass up a chance to get FB luiz so I’ll be donating an 85 rated squad
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gainzy wrote: »
    Costs more than you would pay for any of those cards if they were on the market bar ibra

And Luiz and Vidal...
    But tbh it's a rip off...
    3 out of like 30 is a good pull and most people have at least 2 of Zlatan Luiz and Vidal... So taking pack weights into the equation 1/100 chance of getting something good...
  • BaccaTheNet
    896 posts Professional
    Is it a pic?
  • RayS
    25306 posts Player of the Year
    Should I submit my FB Ibra and hope that I get a FB Ibra back?
  • voisa
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if they wanted it to be 120k ish at least could've made it with 2 squads and give a 35k and a 25k pack or something like that
    would have been more tempting
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »

Great idea!
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    I already have ibra, tevez and casillas so if I get a dupe at least it’s a 90 plus rated duplicate
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move

Esswein, Doumbia, Huntelaar etc.

plenty of bad ones

Kompany would be good honestly. Not that he is good. But some really trash cards in there.
  • RayS
    25306 posts Player of the Year
    I don't necessarily have anything against the SBC, but if you're hoping to get that one particular FB player... Good luck
  • Kingdingaling
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »

Lmao