Andy's Trading Thread for Beginners

1235

Comments

  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    A
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Have I just missed something? Pretty much my entire trade pile just sold last cycle

    Podolski?
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    A
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Have I just missed something? Pretty much my entire trade pile just sold last cycle

    Podolski?

    No EPL players needed I don’t think, I had nothing apart from 1k nifs and they all sold between 2.5 and 4
  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    A
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Have I just missed something? Pretty much my entire trade pile just sold last cycle

    Podolski?

    No EPL players needed I don’t think, I had nothing apart from 1k nifs and they all sold between 2.5 and 4

    You need 1 german and 1 bayern player but you can use any team around them (chem allowing) its either that or idiots spamming league sbcs thanks to youtubers
  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    A
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Have I just missed something? Pretty much my entire trade pile just sold last cycle

    Podolski?

    No EPL players needed I don’t think, I had nothing apart from 1k nifs and they all sold between 2.5 and 4

    You need 1 german and 1 bayern player but you can use any team around them (chem allowing) its either that or idiots spamming league sbcs thanks to youtubers

    I heard something about league sbcs. What’s been said on YT? Not really my medium tbf

    Not complying at all though, I can actually afford to buy an icon(sub 400k) if I sell all my fodder, didn’t expect that after 10 days
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    19 sales in first cycle. Can't be bad.
  • Hollandman
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Any good investment tips for now?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Any good investment tips for now?

    Fabinho
    Last week he was about 17k on Thursday and went to 21k all friday
  • Hollandman
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Any good investment tips for now?

    Fabinho
    Last week he was about 17k on Thursday and went to 21k all friday

    I mean maybe some 84s or higher? Have 500k left
  • Pietu
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Nice cycle now.

    Fabinho for 27K.
    Bailly 5K.
    Ucl Schick 5K.
    3 Rashford 5.5K 6K and 6.5K.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Well i wanted to say bug thanks to you Andy. I have been trading in other ways this fifa IF and flips(Thurs+Fri). But this is brilliant I cannot believe people buy cards overpriced but they just do!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    Well i wanted to say bug thanks to you Andy. I have been trading in other ways this fifa IF and flips(Thurs+Fri). But this is brilliant I cannot believe people buy cards overpriced but they just do!

    Mate it's crazy, don't ever complain tho :D
  • BagelBlue
    994 posts Professional
    EL Pizzi currently the lowest 88 rated card.
  • BeefyRabouter
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    EL Pizzi currently the lowest 88 rated card.

    Thing is if there are lightning rounds every other card will come crashing down.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10338 posts Has That Special Something
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    EL Pizzi currently the lowest 88 rated card.

    Thing is if there are lightning rounds every other card will come crashing down.

    Not “if” there will be lightening rounds... It’s “when” :wink:

    Given EA’s money grabbing techniques wouldn’t surprise me if for Fifa 20 the drop lightening rounds when there is actually lightening going on outside.

    Nothing is beyond them.
  • Pietu
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Today has been a good day of trading.

    Sold OTW Naby and Balo
    Iniesta
    Jordi Alba
    Mane x2
    Fabinho
    Hradecky
    Rashford
    Cesc
    And Jesus

    I am currently 20K away from my goal and I have over 100K worth of players on the list. Looking good!
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Today has been a good day of trading.

    Sold OTW Naby and Balo
    Iniesta
    Jordi Alba
    Mane x2
    Fabinho
    Hradecky
    Rashford
    Cesc
    And Jesus

    I am currently 20K away from my goal and I have over 100K worth of players on the list. Looking good!

    Set your goal a mill higher and you'll have it in 3 weeks :wink:
  • Pietu
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    Today has been a good day of trading.

    Sold OTW Naby and Balo
    Iniesta
    Jordi Alba
    Mane x2
    Fabinho
    Hradecky
    Rashford
    Cesc
    And Jesus

    I am currently 20K away from my goal and I have over 100K worth of players on the list. Looking good!

    Set your goal a mill higher and you'll have it in 3 weeks :wink:

    Well if you buy all the Van Dijks and price fix them then it's going to be high 😉
  • Pietu
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    You're a striker Virgil!

    Welcome to the team Virgil Van Strike!
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    I assume tonight will be a good time to re stock?
  • Pietu
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    Was a super slow weekend for me, hopefully this week will result in some good sales
  • Hollandman
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Pietu wrote: »
    Was a super slow weekend for me, hopefully this week will result in some good sales

    Still make 120k since yesterday
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    Tonight's sales have been immense made 70k in 2 listings. That TOTT SBC was perfect for me.
  • tauras
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    Currently trading with silvers started on 5k up to 410 this is day 10 haven't trading much before this so not sure if good got a few lucky buys.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    tauras wrote: »
    Currently trading with silvers started on 5k up to 410 this is day 10 haven't trading much before this so not sure if good got a few lucky buys.

    very solid profit mate :)
  • tauras
    3939 posts National Call-Up
    tauras wrote: »
    Currently trading with silvers started on 5k up to 410 this is day 10 haven't trading much before this so not sure if good got a few lucky buys.

    very solid profit mate :)

    Thanks man at one stage had full trade pile buying has slowed down alot after weekend so 20-30 in trade pile now but still ticking along😉.
  • Pietu
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    tauras wrote: »
    tauras wrote: »
    Currently trading with silvers started on 5k up to 410 this is day 10 haven't trading much before this so not sure if good got a few lucky buys.

    very solid profit mate :)

    Thanks man at one stage had full trade pile buying has slowed down alot after weekend so 20-30 in trade pile now but still ticking along😉.

    Tips for Silver trading pls
Sign In or Register to comment.