The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• TakeItSlow
    7885 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Florenzi is definitely the one I’ve been tempted by the most over the past couple of weeks. Can’t really think of any right backs I’d want come TOTS either.

Maybe Juanfran stays all Fifa :open_mouth:

TOTS Cancelo and TOTS Lala will be better

Hmm both just don’t seem to appeal to me. I’m having issues with my left back choice as well. Just no idea who to go for :lol:
  • CPFC16
    2081 posts Fans' Favourite
    075cbc381176d837872b9b2a1797e880.jpg

Somehow managed this from the MM, 3 United players. :D
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 16
    First upgrade!!

BMe7ZBr.jpg
  • Primal
    4825 posts National Call-Up
    tempted to do florenzi but still trying to make my mind up. My toty marcelo has 30 odd assists and 6 goals in 150 games compared to my otw cancelo who has 4 assist and 0 goals in 250 :| Just wish i could get the same ratio at rb. Marcelos just a machine
  • Falafelmonster
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    tempted to do florenzi but still trying to make my mind up. My toty marcelo has 30 odd assists and 6 goals in 150 games compared to my otw cancelo who has 4 assist and 0 goals in 250 :| Just wish i could get the same ratio at rb. Marcelos just a machine

The difference from his UCL Live is minuscule though.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something

OTW Cancelo - 126 games, 2 goals, 27 assists.
    HL Lala - 182 games, 11 goals (takes pens), 37 assists.

Bday Salah - 108 games, 6 goals , 5 assists.
    FS Mendy - 316 games, 11 goals , 33 assists.

My LB is set to stay back and my RB is not and it shows. I'd think you're using them differently in some way.
  • holdenwait
    57956 posts National Treasure
    not bad from the CL MM small gold pack D4UC2f5X4AEX0q6.jpg
  • Jfo88
    22707 posts Club Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    not bad from the CL MM small gold pack D4UC2f5X4AEX0q6.jpg

9f63ef0e-9e08-44f6-a3f4-e4f3e6791b09.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2FzbKuGYqqaKxrfl0VmaLVFYLB67rdwG35yoeyBgGWIY%3D
  • EddieFicio
    21940 posts Club Captain
    I got Alaba, those packs are too good.
    Tietherope wrote: »

OTW Cancelo - 126 games, 2 goals, 27 assists.
    HL Lala - 182 games, 11 goals (takes pens), 37 assists.

Bday Salah - 108 games, 6 goals , 5 assists.
    FS Mendy - 316 games, 11 goals , 33 assists.

My LB is set to stay back and my RB is not and it shows. I'd think you're using them differently in some way.

I have them both on stay back and Marcelo has about 60 assists in 200 games while my RB is in the 10s, hes just too good to be fair.
  • Yung
    11624 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing hurts more than a Dzeko :(
  • Idek
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    Cost me about 70k to do pro league with barely any players in my club, didn't get anything worth more than 4k back from the packs but if it's still that cheap tomorrow I'll go through it again
  • holdenwait
    NEW PROMO!! GLITCHABLES

D4UFy-7WkAMYVsz.jpg:large

D4UF9vSXsAIxVRM.jpg:large
  • Paciga45
    3654 posts National Call-Up

I’ll just leave this for you guys
  • Drussell743
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    @Orison if you're going for SBC fodder the extra step is ploughing the non rares from worthless leagues into UCL and UCL prem upgrades for more high rated stuff.
    @Orison

I think you'll be better off doing my method, buy everything on bin (cheapest ofc), complete all the league, open all the packs, pray for walkouts. store everything (sell the walkouts/specials) then check what league you have the most of and do that one.

@EddieFicio so you invested big once and then kinda kept it going by cycling through the reward packs?

I did Ibarbo the day it came out and I have never been so fed up by any kind of content in fifa :joy:

Yeah I did la liga from scratch once and then just kept cycling packs because I'm an addict. (still had good luck and broke even the first time and ended with a ton of players in my club)

Now usually when I'm going to do a league i have to buy only about half the players

Yeah, I don't think I would break even right now if I did la liga from scratch :joy:

Which leagues still hold decent value despite the nepenthezHD Gamer saga?

Pro league, super lig, bundesliga is also not that high, then as you start packing the commons from la liga, that one will be always cheap as you will only have to spend on RM/Barca/Atletico/Huesca/Valladolid

Might look into it on the weekend.

Usually only get home at 7pm or so during the week and then I just cba doing league sbcs for 3 hours or so.

I do them while at the gym or when watching football, you just go thru the motions. Mobile has a pretty good squad builder so its not that much of a pain

I just hate comparing prices and buying players on mobile.

So for a start, if you have nothing in the club, then I feel like going through mobile is just painful

You sort

Gk
    Defenders
    Midfielders
    Forwards

And buy the cheapest of the club (95 chem so can get away with few out of position)

I never do compare either. Just go to the transfer market and buy 11 players trying to be mindful of the positions I am buying to achieve chem. Generally have Futbin solution up in either separate tab or laptop for reference so it can help me play around with my filters and know when rating needs to be considered.
  • Gabbalala
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    I don't think I've ever bothered about rating when buying players for a League SBC.. I know I can probably get 1-2, maybe 3 if I'm lucky, 200c bronzes in each team and still hit the rating. If I also can't see a cheap full back and I know there's a couple of good rated LMs or RMs I've seen then I'll pick up a couple of them; they help the chem in full back or even CM.

Never have Futbin open, it's a bad influence, :lol:
  • holdenwait
    yeah don't need futbin at all for league sbcs.
    I just go to the team and hover around a position hit l1 to search on the market, bid on the cheapest ones or bin if there's an obvious steal way below market going/near discard.

fills up the team real quick, then you can figure out if you have to pay up for a particular card orrr can just fill in with 2-3 200 coin bronzes without worrying about the rating. for super lig teams, just make sure to get all the golds at discard etc etc.
  • Phil0501
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    Paciga45 wrote: »

Ffs another YouTube ruining things
  • Dan is Clutch
    25717 posts Player of the Year
    Paciga45 wrote: »

Amazing how 1 YouTuber makes a video and then the rest of the sheep copy him. :joy:
  • DutyHarry
    4963 posts National Call-Up
    That's sad, at that point I think he did because he was asked by his viewers, sbcs are not really his thing.
  • Gabbalala
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    There's not enough Flashback cards for that SBC to interest me I'm afraid..
  • holdenwait
    Yeah I'd never gamble on that, imagine pulling a sturridge... And you know it will cost x5 the cost an 88 at least
  • Grown93
    3543 posts National Call-Up
    More trash lel
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    Grown93 wrote: »
    More trash lel

Coins sinks with tots coming up
  • Grown93
    Grown93 wrote: »
    More trash lel

Coins sinks with tots coming up

Yep, all in for people buy FP during TOTS.. they know how to do it :D

• EddieFicio
    21940 posts Club Captain
    112,766 for super lig before packs :)
  • Grown93
    edited April 17
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Yeah I'd never gamble on that, imagine pulling a sturridge... And you know it will cost x5 the cost an 88 at least

if they do low reqs, can be decent. But anything above 82 its not worth it imo.. especially when have like 10 or 11x 87 rated cards
  • EddieFicio
    21940 posts Club Captain
    I need Juanfran/Alves :/
  • DutyHarry
    4963 posts National Call-Up

Oh hell nah not doing this, I did most of the flashbacks I wanted to have.
  • Kamilflage
    5184 posts Big Money Move
    Wtf happened to Genoa :flushed:
    Some of these non rare golds are going for like 4k