The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• GL
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    Bagnall's profit is from FP :trollface:
  • Orison
    49354 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Orison wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall so which players do you even keep and which ones do you sell from the packs you get?

Keeps players for leagues he’s going to do, sells the rest.

but which leagues does one do? Thought he would keep all league sbc players, but then he sold most of them :D

league sbcs are just not for me I think

Big leagues for the better packs I guess, tbh the guys out of control.

nah, he defo sold la liga players.

someone tell me how to motivate myself to do a league sbc. Wanted to start one...turned off fifa after 10mins

He won’t do La Liga yet because he has the expensive ones left, it’s not worth the refresh yet.

And get a walkout from an 8k SBC, then you’ll feel it.

I got UEL Kondogbia from silver 2 SBs.

Still can't bring myself to play SBs to Elite to get better packs or so.

Please don’t compare squad battles to league SBC’s :trollface:

I mean so far both look tedious and boring to me :joy:
    PlanetBerg wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Was done watching WFCBagnall after seeing him buy a Turkish gold for 3k. Made me cringe.

tenor.gif
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Was done watching WFCBagnall after seeing him buy a Turkish gold for 3k. Made me cringe.

tenor.gif
    I get it, totally makes sense. It’s all about creating “content” ie making posts about pulls, rather than coin balances, getting icons, etc.

all icons aren't value for money, next question
  • PlanetBerg
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GL wrote: »

Then it's totally fine to crush league SBCs for a loss.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    So after getting Witsel, Lingard and a few other half decent (SBC fodder) cards from CL Upgrade.
    I do 1 more Premium CL Upgrade.
    eMOTM Vertonghen. LWB with 65 pace. :#
  • Idek
    10554 posts Has That Special Something
    Using these English silvers is painful, wish I never bothered going for these objectives but I already have a couple wins now so may as well get it done
  • EddieFicio
    21856 posts Club Captain
    @Orison

I think you'll be better off doing my method, buy everything on bin (cheapest ofc), complete all the league, open all the packs, pray for walkouts. store everything (sell the walkouts/specials) then check what league you have the most of and do that one.
  • DutyHarry
    4942 posts National Call-Up

Just like Nep. :trollface:
  • Orison
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    @Orison

I think you'll be better off doing my method, buy everything on bin (cheapest ofc), complete all the league, open all the packs, pray for walkouts. store everything (sell the walkouts/specials) then check what league you have the most of and do that one.

@EddieFicio so you invested big once and then kinda kept it going by cycling through the reward packs?

I did Ibarbo the day it came out and I have never been so fed up by any kind of content in fifa :joy:
  • EddieFicio
    21856 posts Club Captain
    @Orison

@EddieFicio so you invested big once and then kinda kept it going by cycling through the reward packs?

I did Ibarbo the day it came out and I have never been so fed up by any kind of content in fifa :joy:

Yeah I did la liga from scratch once and then just kept cycling packs because I'm an addict. (still had good luck and broke even the first time and ended with a ton of players in my club)

Now usually when I'm going to do a league i have to buy only about half the players
  • WFCBagnall
    71207 posts Moderator

Then it's totally fine to crush league SBCs for a loss.

I put like 1000fp on 6 weeks ago to play draft :joy:
  • PlanetBerg
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @Orison

The sensible way to go about it. I second this advice! Pepper in some of that BPM to silver upgrade for a lovely cheapskate SBC cocktail.
  • Orison
    @Orison

Yeah I did la liga from scratch once and then just kept cycling packs because I'm an addict. (still had good luck and broke even the first time and ended with a ton of players in my club)

Now usually when I'm going to do a league i have to buy only about half the players

Yeah, I don't think I would break even right now if I did la liga from scratch :joy:

Which leagues still hold decent value despite the nepenthezHD Gamer saga?
  • TakeItSlow
    7490 posts League Winner
    From 45k to 500k today.

Godin and IF Dante from league SBC’s. Two draft wins tonight and 3 walkouts. Varane, Pjanic and Mertens. Walkout from MM, Brahami from the CL pack which sold for 50k. Loads of other good cards as well.

Today was a good day. Decided against Florenzi, Juanfran has better reactions and is taller.
  • EddieFicio
    21856 posts Club Captain
    @Orison

Yeah, I don't think I would break even right now if I did la liga from scratch :joy:

Pro league, super lig, bundesliga is also not that high, then as you start packing the commons from la liga, that one will be always cheap as you will only have to spend on RM/Barca/Atletico/Huesca/Valladolid
  • Dan is Clutch
    25397 posts Player of the Year
    Just did Serie A and packed:

IF Dante x 2
    Busquets
    Naldo
    Ozil
    Falcao
    Kompany
    Werner
    Ruffier
    Tolisso
    Adan

:)
  • Orison
    @Orison

Pro league, super lig, bundesliga is also not that high, then as you start packing the commons from la liga, that one will be always cheap as you will only have to spend on RM/Barca/Atletico/Huesca/Valladolid

Might look into it on the weekend.

Usually only get home at 7pm or so during the week and then I just cba doing league sbcs for 3 hours or so.
  • TakeItSlow
    7490 posts League Winner

IF Dante x 2
    Busquets
    Naldo
    Ozil
    Falcao
    Kompany
    Werner
    Ruffier
    Tolisso
    Adan

I swear walkouts are on point tonight
  • Dan is Clutch
    25397 posts Player of the Year
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

IF Dante x 2
    Busquets
    Naldo
    Ozil
    Falcao
    Kompany
    Werner
    Ruffier
    Tolisso
    Adan

I swear walkouts are on point tonight

Also got Matic from a small gold player pack in Super Lig.
  • EddieFicio
    21856 posts Club Captain
    @Orison if you're going for SBC fodder the extra step is ploughing the non rares from worthless leagues into UCL and UCL prem upgrades for more high rated stuff.
    @Orison

Usually only get home at 7pm or so during the week and then I just cba doing league sbcs for 3 hours or so.

I do them while at the gym or when watching football, you just go thru the motions. Mobile has a pretty good squad builder so its not that much of a pain
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Anybody used FUT Birthday J.Lukaku?
    Is he any good at CB. Did you notice his Height?
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Open packs one by one or open all in a time guys?i can do some leagues tonight too
  • Orison
    @Orison if you're going for SBC fodder the extra step is ploughing the non rares from worthless leagues into UCL and UCL prem upgrades for more high rated stuff.
    @Orison

I do them while at the gym or when watching football, you just go thru the motions. Mobile has a pretty good squad builder so its not that much of a pain

I just hate comparing prices and buying players on mobile.

So for a start, if you have nothing in the club, then I feel like going through mobile is just painful
  • Idek
    10554 posts Has That Special Something
    Decided to start the pro league from scratch, bought TWO players, get kicked and have to do the captcha, when I complete the captcha the game crashes, mess :D
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done Florenzi for just under 100k with untradeables, will take it
  • TakeItSlow
    7490 posts League Winner
    Florenzi is definitely the one I’ve been tempted by the most over the past couple of weeks. Can’t really think of any right backs I’d want come TOTS either.

Maybe Juanfran stays all Fifa :open_mouth:
  • Jfo88
    22657 posts Club Captain
    My transfer list loving this hype
    cdd8f573-d443-4d3b-bb83-cdfdff3a1853.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=5ok%2BInPXXwxKmxuYJc5HRYnN0qBKvIgApLxqdfBA0%2Fw%3D
  • Pughy30
    26258 posts Player of the Year
    Florenzi is definitely the one I’ve been tempted by the most over the past couple of weeks. Can’t really think of any right backs I’d want come TOTS either.

TOTS Cancelo and TOTS Lala will be better
  • WFCBagnall
    71207 posts Moderator
    Pughy30 wrote: »

TOTS Cancelo and TOTS Lala will be better

I'll take a Florenzi for 70k for a month.

Will get my use out of him.
  • EddieFicio
    21856 posts Club Captain
    @Orison

I just hate comparing prices and buying players on mobile.

So for a start, if you have nothing in the club, then I feel like going through mobile is just painful

You sort

Gk
    Defenders
    Midfielders
    Forwards

And buy the cheapest of the club (95 chem so can get away with few out of position)
  • Gabbalala
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    18022017-7ce9-423b-8870-d560756a2338.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=FWDT8s89qGla075RXzoZFK1rBz0gBi83aYmZVPEv0Zs%3D

Looks so pretty in that Italian kit.. :)