1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    i don't know what's worse

the guy squirming to try and get out of the lie

or people even caring if he spent fifa points bEcAuSe rTg
  • Futfanatic
    12132 posts Has That Special Something
    ASX wrote: »
    Thought this was funny...

RTG account, obviously forgot he had a fifa point balance before he live streamed and awkwardly tried to blame it on an accident, then spends the balance and discards the packs to even it out :D

Watch the first 8 mins or so.

I learned signs that somebody is not telling the truth and the first few minutes are filled with that. 05:51 he scratches the back of his head when he starts talking about the fifa points, 06:57 he scratches his ear, 07:07 he says he was opening bronze packs and he scratches his neck. Honestly textbook giveaways that he’s lying.

FBI out 😂
  • ASX
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    i don't know what's worse

the guy squirming to try and get out of the lie

or people even caring if he spent fifa points bEcAuSe rTg

You go rtg to relate to the vast majority of FIFA players (to attract more viewers I assume).

To be secretly buying points is deceptive.

Doesn't bother me but shows the lengths some people go to for attention.
  • ASX
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 16
    Futfanatic wrote: »

RTG account, obviously forgot he had a fifa point balance before he live streamed and awkwardly tried to blame it on an accident, then spends the balance and discards the packs to even it out :D

I learned signs that somebody is not telling the truth and the first few minutes are filled with that. 05:51 he scratches the back of his head when he starts talking about the fifa points, 06:57 he scratches his ear, 07:07 he says he was opening bronze packs and he scratches his neck. Honestly textbook giveaways that he’s lying.

FBI out 😂

Exactly!

My boss is a master of NLP and he pulls me up on that **** all the time, clenching jaw, scratching nose, scratching the back of the head, can't hide lies or other feelings, your body shows it.
  • Futfanatic
    edited April 16

FBI out 😂

Exactly!

My boss is a master of NLP and he pulls me up on that **** all the time, clenching jaw, scratching nose, scratching the back of the head, can't hide lies or other feelings, your body shows it.

I can now actually but I never lie anyway. Body language gives everything away, you’ll learn fast when you smile at someone in a discussion and he makes you feel like an idiot by saying “why are you smiling, stop trying to reverse mirror me into smiling back and making this light, this is serious business, are you nervous?” I worked with someone like that for years and I hated it but honestly learned so much.
  • ASX
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    THe best bit is the end.

"I don't know what I was doing, I was opening up....umm, bronze packs earlier and silver packs..............dunno?!"

Lol, just couldn't lie anymore :D
  • ASX
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero

FBI out 😂

Exactly!

I can now actually but I never lie anyway. Body language gives everything away, you’ll learn fast when you smile at someone in a discussion and he makes you feel like an idiot by saying “why are you smiling, stop trying to reverse mirror me into smiling back and making this light, this is serious business, are you nervous?” I worked with someone like that for years and I hated it but honestly learned so much.

Sounds a lot like my boss.

I don't lie by the way :) The clenching jaw one was the last one I got pulled on years ago when I was angry about something.
  • Futfanatic

FBI out 😂

Exactly!

Sounds a lot like my boss.

I don't lie by the way :) The clenching jaw one was the last one I got pulled on years ago when I was angry about something.

😂or crossing your arms while still maintaining that you’re open to different ideas
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    This YouTube guy is a proper idiot, though. Came across a stream of his a while back. He's a douche.
  • GC10
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    "Oh I accidentally paid for 100 FIFA points"....2 minutes later "you may have noticed my coins have shot up drastically" hahaha
  • i fell asleep with youtube vids playing and woke up to see this guy wittering on . I thought at the time "what a .."

turns out my first impression was right .