Bronze Most Consistent But Never IF TOTS *FINAL draft/Flint update*

Comments

• I think Williams and/or luongo deserves a tots because Williams has scored really well for swindon and luongo played awesome in the Asian cup
  • Lard_Lad
    12640 posts Has That Special Something
    I think Williams and/or luongo deserves a tots because Williams has scored really well for swindon and luongo played awesome in the Asian cup

Luongo has had a MOTM
  • Gyan_33
    31233 posts National Team Captain
    Eddieww wrote: »
    As a Portsmouth fan I agree entirely with @LaMertesackerRun

Tubbs has not been consistent and definitely does not warrant a place over Richards at least. In fact, if there was a Bronze most inconsistent TOTY I would've suggested him in that. I'll let his post do the talking though
    serious
  • Eddieww
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Eddieww wrote: »
    As a Portsmouth fan I agree entirely with @LaMertesackerRun

Tubbs has not been consistent and definitely does not warrant a place over Richards at least. In fact, if there was a Bronze most inconsistent TOTY I would've suggested him in that. I'll let his post do the talking though
    serious
    Yes, entirely serious
  • Karlos
    24323 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015
    10eb736324e948a3ae66872c580efff1.png

Shame Nardiello and Rose been injured alot, would be up there.
  • Gyan_33
    Chances of Finlay getting in?
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    Chances of Finlay getting in?

Should be pretty high, but its decided by one individual so who knows
  • donetts14
    62 posts Park Captain
    StaticVG wrote: »
    donetts14 wrote: »
    donetts14 wrote: »
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Sim, you gotta be very careful with the Bonevacia versus Marinkovic discussions, because from what I am seeing, there are too many Dutch people on this thread promoting Bone, when it should be the Australians that make that choice.

If it makes you feel any better I'm Australian. As I've said a few times i still think Bonevacia has been better and more influential than Marinkovic.

How many Glory games have you watched out of curiosity?

I watch as many A league games as i can if that answers your question.

Both are worthy candidates, as is Krishna. I believe Marinkovic is the worthiest one but at the end of the day, very happy for any A-League player to be in there B)

Likewise, also glad about the 2 A League informs in this totw. got every single A league inform thus far.

Same! I've been collecting them (and other australians) since FUT12... haven't missed one yet but may struggle to end up with Cahill and Mass if the ridiculous prices continue :/
  • WFCBagnall
    71901 posts Moderator
    What site is that Karlos?
  • Karlos
    24323 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    What site is that Karlos?

http://www.statbunker.com/
  • Enguin
    11165 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    DanTFC wrote: »
    Has anyone even backed up Towell and Dennehy or are they in just for the stats? Dont see any other leagues having 2 players

Towell - In the Airtricity TOTY, lead his team to the title who also had both the best defensive and offensive record in the league, 7th top scorer from CM, played 90 minutes of 32 out of the 33 league games, and a goal contribution rate of just over 1 every 2 games.

Dennehy - Highest contribution per game ratio of any listed midfielder, that's basically enough.
  • sned777
    10612 posts Has That Special Something
    I think of Finlay replaces anyone it will be Hvilsom maybe.
  • Bellerin has been outstanding!!!
  • Enguin
    Gunner714 wrote: »
    Bellerin has been outstanding!!!

*cries*
  • Enguin
    Is this the beginning of what Simon predicted.
  • Gyan_33
    sned777 wrote: »

tbf Finlay has 6 more assists than him
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    Enguin wrote: »
    Has anyone even backed up Towell and Dennehy or are they in just for the stats? Dont see any other leagues having 2 players

Towell - In the Airtricity TOTY, lead his team to the title who also had both the best defensive and offensive record in the league, 7th top scorer from CM, played 90 minutes of 32 out of the 33 league games, and a goal contribution rate of just over 1 every 2 games.

Dennehy - Highest contribution per game ratio of any listed midfielder, that's basically enough.

He plays in a poor league, with a team that finished 2nd in a league, hes one of the highest rated players in the league. The stats he has is probably what is expected of him. Irish league should not have any more than 1 player on the team.

• simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner

tbf Finlay has 6 more assists than him
    He's had more games though.
  • Enguin

He plays in a poor league, with a team that finished 2nd in a league, hes one of the highest rated players in the league. The stats he has is probably what is expected of him. Irish league should not have any more than 1 player on the team.

Dundalk finished 2nd did they? Pal you better go tell the league officials, you're the only one who knows.
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    The strength of the league doesn't really matter for this.
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional

Dundalk finished 2nd did they? Pal you better go tell the league officials, you're the only one who knows.

Cork City FC (Dennehy)
  • Gyan_33
    If Finlay gets a spot, could he only replace Hvilsom or other players?
  • REID_ARMY
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    In my opinion, Tubbs shouldn't be in. Yes he has scored goals this season but he is certainly not consistent imo. There are better League 2 representatives(not necessarily Charlie Lee ;) ) that are a lot more consistent. Woods from Shrewsbury is another good example, Richards, N'hampton and Mousinho(Burton)
  • Enguin

Cork City FC (Dennehy)

And what is your point? Are good players from good teams not allowed?
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20024 posts Club Captain
    Now im gonna have to cry agian :cry:
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner

Cork City FC (Dennehy)

He does have a point that 2 players from the Irish League is a bit much when other leagues do not even have a selection.

• Enguin
    juniorcbr wrote: »

Cork City FC (Dennehy)

He does have a point that 2 players from the Irish League is a bit much when other leagues do not even have a selection.

Their stats are good enough to warrant it though.
  • Lurtex
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    Arent there anyone from outside the european leagues that can take either the extra Irish league or Turkish league spot?
  • simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    The 23 players are spread across 18 leagues. That does look quite diverse tbh.

Also leagues like the Allsvenskan or the Tippeligaen barely have any contenders that can compete.
  • DanTFC
    1359 posts Professional
    edited April 2015

Cork City FC (Dennehy)

nothing to do with this, im comparing Dennehy with Finley who has slighly highest goal contribution ratio by few minutes, and he also is as much deserved to be in. But there already is 2 irish league players, so why not add a different league in. Same thing should be done with the turkish league