SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10330 posts Has That Special Something
    Easy days. Much more comfortable than I expected.
  • MarioMonk
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    What age is Forrest by the way. Looks about 19. Never ages.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16932 posts World Class
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    What age is Forrest by the way. Looks about 19. Never ages.

He's actually 45. incredible morning routine
  • Sykesy
    3833 posts National Call-Up
    Just one more game to achieve the unthinkable. Never in my life growing up watching rangers win everything did I ever think I’d watch my club take over with such dominance and run Scottish football.

Proud boy, Not even going to get mixed up in the madness in here for once.

Enjoy your Sunday boys and girls.
  • MarioMonk
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Off the football and onto FUT talk.
    I really hope they can introduce joint accounts where you and your pal could play online together. 2v2 weekend leagues and stuff. I dont know how they would implement it , like incase your pal sells everything or spunks your coins on packs.
    I just feel 1v1 FIFA has ran its course for me personally.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16932 posts World Class
    Lennon just said Forrest is one of the best players in Britain now. Interesting take.
  • SC1967
    edited April 14

Didn’t Aberdeen fans sing ‘sectarian’ songs directed at Gerrard recently?
  • SC1967
    Lennon just said Forrest is one of the best players in Britain now. Interesting take.

Form wise, he has to be. Only midfielder in European football to register 40 goals/assists this season.
  • jamle1874
    6517 posts Big Money Move
    SC1967 wrote: »

Whataboutary
  • SC1967
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Whataboutary

No I’m not saying it’s right. But he was quiet when his own fans were abusing Gerrard, but now he has a problem with it. He said he’s heard it a hundred times. Reacted today because his team were losing their heads and getting humped.
  • Sykesy
    First 3 games stroll them to 17. 3 defeats from 4 then follows 😂 2 wins from 3 required but not fussed about 20 this week. With gold 1 and rank 2 rewards I had to go buy fitness packs, 1.3k per squad fitness broke my heart. Rare mega packs is what your after. Always get 4/5 per pack,
  • SC1967
    These weekly objectives are a pain in the arse. What is the point in having a "win with 11 silver English players" when you can just bring on Icons in the first minute and it still counts?
  • Sykesy
    These weekly objectives are a pain in the arse. What is the point in having a "win with 11 silver English players" when you can just bring on Icons in the first minute and it still counts?

I’ve not even attempted them or intend to, not worth the hassle. Attempted Gervinho and gave up after 3 wins. Turns into a pure stress for a card to launch into sbcs in a few weeks
  • Hibee
    10969 posts Has That Special Something
    Glad others are noticing how dirty Aberdeen are. I used to get a bit of stick on here for saying so. They are set out to defend and if it moves kick it.

Anyway glad Celtic won yesterday as I would have fancied Hearts chances of beating Aberdeen.
  • zl Gshock
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ferguson traipsing off after the red, I know he's a hun but he's not wired right.
  • Hibee
    zl Gshock wrote: »
    Ferguson traipsing off after the red, I know he's a hun but he's not wired right.

Aye he looks like he has a screw loose.
  • jamle1874
    6517 posts Big Money Move
    We have a free hit in the final no one expects us to win, worse happens we lose to the most dominate team in Scotland for years. Bring it on.
  • zl Gshock
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hibee wrote: »

Aye he looks like he has a screw loose.

Surprised how well Rogic came out the challenge. Then obviously banged in a goal right after.
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    We have a free hit in the final no one expects us to win, worse happens we lose to the most dominate team in Scotland for years. Bring it on.

One of game mate, anything can happen. I must admit, the dread of Hearts winning the Cup has lessened somewhat since we won the thing. Not that I want you to win it of course B)

Plus Levein has to win something some day huh.
  • RfCxAmy
    5215 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 15
    Hibee wrote: »
    Glad others are noticing how dirty Aberdeen are. I used to get a bit of stick on here for saying so. They are set out to defend and if it moves kick it.

Anyway glad Celtic won yesterday as I would have fancied Hearts chances of beating Aberdeen.

8 yellows for them in the last game against us sums them up.
  • fergoosee
    11437 posts Has That Special Something

celtic cant just say they will deal with their fans. always gotta play the victim card
  • jocksaltire_67
    419 posts Sunday League Hero
    fergoosee wrote: »

celtic cant just say they will deal with their fans. always gotta play the victim card

Totally agree. Absolute whataboutery.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4165 posts National Call-Up

Agreed , it’s things like this that won’t ever see this problem leave our game
  • Sykesy
    I’ll take all abuse you want. If you’re offended by being called an orange or fenian anything you need to give your nut a shake man. Pettiness of the highest order. You will never ever stop they chants.
  • jocksaltire_67

Agreed , it’s things like this that won’t ever see this problem leave our game

Clubs need to accept when their fans are wrong (that includes us anaw) without resorting to pointing out others misdemeanours. Otherwise it undermines the statement in the 1st place. Without a consistent approach across the board we're not going to see any real change.

Agree with you though @Sykesy that we'll probably never stop these chants.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16932 posts World Class

Love him but he just lost his head, still a young man though he'll learn
  • jocksaltire_67

Just like Morelos ;)
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    16932 posts World Class

Just like Morelos ;)

Might be too late for that madman
  • jocksaltire_67

Just like Morelos ;)

Might be too late for that madman

I think you're right there man :D