Prime R9 sbc done!! Wow. Best card in game!!

golazo
1238 posts Play-Off Hero
Sold Toty Mbappe to do R9. Had the icons needed plus other untradable in club. Did R9 for a great price. Prices up a bit but not waiting. Also don’t see him dipping that much.

Was hesitant cuz Mbappe is good. He doesn’t compare to R9 though. Icon stats are truly not accurate on R9. He feels better and quicker than Mbappe on the ball. Makes incredible runs even though m/m. He might be h/m secretly lol. His shot is crazy sick. Better than cr7, prime Eusebio, prime cruyff etc. glad I did R9. Will enjoy the game now.

Only got to use him for 5 WL games but I can tell he will be the goat!! The sbc took the whole day to finish and couldn’t use him more.

A3702-F1-A-1-D69-4-EF2-B2-B5-9-D2172-DC45-DD.jpg

BCB42744-3591-4024-BB83-12-FA48-B5-FC35.jpg

Comments

• Yusuf11
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm waiting to do him in the second week of TOTS when 92 rated players will be 30k ish. I remember using a lot of junk TOTS cards last year to build him. This year I wanna get Gullit too.
  • Yusuf11
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Like when you first get with a girl and you can't keep your hands off each other.

Later down the line you're arguing over the water bill, the car, the kids, and how she keeps missing one on ones.

Seriously though, I'm shocked that R9 is one of the best strikers on the game, very shocked.

Morata :'(
  • smcali23
    1185 posts Professional
    He's probably not the best card on the game when he has a higher rated card... just sayin'
  • MHoney1234
    7658 posts League Winner
    Gullit > R9
  • golazo
    1238 posts Play-Off Hero
    smcali23 wrote: »
    He's probably not the best card on the game when he has a higher rated card... just sayin'

the primer doesnt count when 3 guys have him lol
  • Raider
    3418 posts National Call-Up
    had him on loan for couple games, he definitely is a game changer, just the stamina is an issue, since everybody now seem to play high press fast build up all game, players with low stamina die at 60
  • Bakudu76
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toty Arriaga . Flashback Arriaga 2.
    Tots Bariaga. End of an era Aruglia
    And Prime Pizzozoua are all better.
  • mosmartin
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him for 300+ games, him, TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Mbappe. He's better then both of them, lethal finisher.
  • golazo
    1238 posts Play-Off Hero
    Raider wrote: »
    had him on loan for couple games, he definitely is a game changer, just the stamina is an issue, since everybody now seem to play high press fast build up all game, players with low stamina die at 60

i didnt see any issue. dude never lost a step
  • golazo
    1238 posts Play-Off Hero
    mosmartin wrote: »
    I have him for 300+ games, him, TOTY Ronaldo and TOTY Mbappe. He's better then both of them, lethal finisher.

yes unreal. i cant see him not averaging 2 goals per game. he is crazy good
  • Eroberto
    1360 posts Professional
    I’m waiting for the PIM r9 SBC . It should be out during tots
  • Smiley_Utd
    1251 posts Professional
    Eroberto wrote: »

lol
  • rukawai
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eroberto wrote: »

So basically u are just waiting for EA to take into account community ‘feedback’ and go back on their word of not releasing anymore Icon SBCs and overcharging us (like Prime Best (upgrade) lol