2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    100%

Hes worth over a mil over messi
  • Pacey3_16
    2335 posts National Call-Up
    Really i find messi amazing he scores or assists every game
  • AndreiD
    12 posts Ball Boy
    CR7 is probably the only regular gold card that’s end game. The only better player than CR7 is TOTY CR7
  • FIFA_18007
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AndreiD wrote: »
    CR7 is probably the only regular gold card that’s end game. The only better player than CR7 is TOTY CR7

UCL CR7?
    OTW CR7?
    MOTM CR7?
  • D0lvl
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    AndreiD wrote: »

I think Neymar’s NIF card is up there with end game regular gold cards. I’d probably also list DDG gold card as end game.

Then in my experience, gold cards like Gabriel Jesus, Vardy, Sane, Lacazette, Delle Ali, and Allison all play like icons against me lol.

• Pacey3_16
    Tbh most regular cards I've found none or very little difference with to any if's, toty etc they're all just a money spinnin con from ea
  • lukey200
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    no
  • lukey200
    796 posts Semi-Pro
    Pacey3_16 wrote: »
    Tbh most regular cards I've found none or very little difference with to any if's, toty etc they're all just a money spinnin con from ea

your right its 1 big joke - and the joke is on us

• Soccrraim29
    744 posts Professional
    Use Ibra instead of crusting ronäldo
  • Pacey3_16
    So is he worth selling my tradables for?
    I have toty kdb, potm hazard, fs gomez, vvd, fb ibra & torres untradeable so will have a half decent team around him just abit reluctant to part ways with messi and neymar.
  • Str8hii
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hes worth 4 messi's
  • Pacey3_16
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Hes worth 4 messi's

Have you used messi?
  • Pacey3_16
    So since buyin cr7 i can't win a game feel my team has no creativity time to sell a d get messi back
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up
    So since buyin cr7 i can't win a game feel my team has no creativity time to sell a d get messi back

I pulled Ucl Cr7 last week and he is useless for me. Considering dumping him into an sbc
  • Str8hii
    1762 posts Play-Off Hero
    Str8hii wrote: »
    Hes worth 4 messi's

Have you used messi?

Yes other than finesse shot hes mo salah gets pushed around like little kid
  • Adam_Yianni
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed Ronaldo in untradable 35k pack and he’s ridiculous. His record for me equates to 1.8 goals a game and 0.95 assists per game.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Lol CR7 is the most effective player in this game. I’d think twice even trading him for R9. He’s the reason the word meta exists in this game.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    You dont build up play woth Ronaldo, you finish it
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes he’s a monster.
  • Gnomenclature
    6068 posts Big Money Move
    I sold him to do dinho... biggest regret all game for me. My the time I can save 1.3mil to buy him back the game will be over...
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    best value for coins player in fut
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional

I pulled Ucl Cr7 last week and he is useless for me. Considering dumping him into an sbc
    Would be dumbest decision ever
  • Lkane
    951 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    I sold him to do dinho... biggest regret all game for me. My the time I can save 1.3mil to buy him back the game will be over...

No way I'm having this. CR7 is amazing but Ronaldinho is in his own right. Play hom as a winger those cut in finesse shots are unbelievable. Such a smooth dribbler as well.
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3976 posts National Call-Up

Would be dumbest decision ever

Ok, can you or anyone please explain how to get the best out of him? I have EOAE Robben at RS and used Cr7 at LS. Robben pees all over him.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »
    Yes he’s a monster.

• Pacey3_16

Lionel says otherwise
  • Mic2904
    2246 posts Fans' Favourite

That to me is clearly and by a looooong distance 90 Butra! But that's another discussion...

Anyway, I have played with CR7 NIF for a week now. He is strong but the way he plays doesnt suit everyone, just like Messi doesnt suit everyone too.
    I personally did get ion better with Ibra and 90 Butra upfront. I will sell my Cr7, but happy I was finally able to play with him.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Mic2904 wrote: »

That to me is clearly and by a looooong distance 90 Butra! But that's another discussion...

Anyway, I have played with CR7 NIF for a week now. He is strong but the way he plays doesnt suit everyone, just like Messi doesnt suit everyone too.
    I personally did get ion better with Ibra and 90 Butra upfront. I will sell my Cr7, but happy I was finally able to play with him.

Agreed about butra now shhh