Prime R9...last big SBC for me.

golazo
1690 posts Fans' Favourite
Sold Mbappe and doing R9 as we speak. I know he is some what overpriced right now. Don’t want to wait to see if prices goes down. Tots might make prices rise again or simply stay the same as now. Also rather jus use R9 longer. Can’t be arsed with EA any longer with all these BS sbc’s. One last sbc hoorah and enjoying the rest of fifa...when possible of course.

Comments

• BaccaTheNet
    903 posts Professional
    Why don’t you just buy him
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currently have around 1.9m left to do on the cruyff sbc however I’m trying to hold out long enough that I might have enough to do the Eusebio aswell. I have around 3.4m atm
  • Eddie Jones
    2555 posts Fans' Favourite

Yea man he’s only like 5 million coins, that’s chump change.
  • golazo

I have the 3 icons needed. That’s 1.14m right there off the main price. Also some untradables needed. Main reason though is I’m done with all these overpriced or BS sbc’s. Jus gona play the game.
  • BaccaTheNet
    903 posts Professional
    golazo wrote: »

I have the 3 icons needed. That’s 1.14m right there off the main price. Also some untradables needed. Main reason though is I’m done with all these overpriced or BS sbc’s. Jus gona play the game.
    That makes more sense then
  • BaccaTheNet
    903 posts Professional

That’s what the sbc costs
  • lippyone
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite

Is there a handy page on futbin that lists the cost of all the icon SBCs? Seeing a list on one page would be good
  • golazo
    lippyone wrote: »

Is there a handy page on futbin that lists the cost of all the icon SBCs? Seeing a list on one page would be good

Yes. They have a sbc tab on top.
  • golazo
    16/17 done. One more to go. This thing took the whole day. Won’t even finish WL to auto quality but don’t give a fuuuhhh lol.

Haven’t opened any packs till I’m done.
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    16/17 done. One more to go. This thing took the whole day. Won’t even finish WL to auto quality but don’t give a fuuuhhh lol.

Good luck.

• Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    500k cheaper to buy off the market than to do the sbc. Sure u have 1 mil untradable icons but his market value will drop another 500k in like 2 weeks when tots hype hits. And I’m pretty sure ea will go back on their word and release the pim. Having said all of that, this game is a pos anyway so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it :lol:
  • golazo
    CarlosJr9 wrote: »

Good luck.

Thanks 🙏
  • golazo
    500k cheaper to buy off the market than to do the sbc. Sure u have 1 mil untradable icons but his market value will drop another 500k in like 2 weeks when tots hype hits. And I’m pretty sure ea will go back on their word and release the pim.

I don’t know bout prices dropping. Maybe for a small window. Everyone is waiting for tots. Those sbc’s are going to be expensive. Prices will stay high or higher imo
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    500k cheaper to buy off the market than to do the sbc. Sure u have 1 mil untradable icons but his market value will drop another 500k in like 2 weeks when tots hype hits. And I’m pretty sure ea will go back on their word and release the pim.

I don’t know bout prices dropping. Maybe for a small window. Everyone is waiting for tots. Those sbc’s are going to be expensive. Prices will stay high or higher imo

Nah. Tots will make prices wayyyy cheaper. You will have so many high rated players that the high rated market will drop a ton. Every tots will be like 88+ even the ones from the small leagues so u will have a lot more players to use for SBCs, market variation always lowers market prices
  • golazo
    500k cheaper to buy off the market than to do the sbc. Sure u have 1 mil untradable icons but his market value will drop another 500k in like 2 weeks when tots hype hits. And I’m pretty sure ea will go back on their word and release the pim. Having said all of that, this game is a pos anyway so **** it :lol:

Also. He is cheaper on the market. But not cheaper than what I’m going to get him for with what I have in my club. Also if I get lucky with packs which is unlikely it will drop the price further.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    500k cheaper to buy off the market than to do the sbc. Sure u have 1 mil untradable icons but his market value will drop another 500k in like 2 weeks when tots hype hits. And I’m pretty sure ea will go back on their word and release the pim. Having said all of that, this game is a pos anyway so **** it :lol:

Also. He is cheaper on the market. But not cheaper than what I’m going to get him for with what I have in my club. Also if I get lucky with packs which is unlikely it will drop the price further.

Hurry up and open the packs!
  • golazo

Nah. Tots will make prices wayyyy cheaper. You will have so many high rated players that the high rated market will drop a ton. Every tots will be like 88+ even the ones from the small leagues so u will have a lot more players to use for SBCs, market variation always lowers market prices

We are all thinking tots will be like last year. Has anything been like last year?? Nothing at all has been
  • golazo
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Hurry up and open the packs!

Lol. Had to go run some errands with girl. Finishing up the last sbc on phone lol. Opening when I get back home
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Tots won't have near the same impact as 18. 17 the high rated tots were very expensive.