• Mr_Smith89
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BOOTS NOW
  • Davide1774
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Are there new boots?
  • BigJaseNo1
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No there isn’t any new boots and don’t expect to get anymore unless Adidas brings out another pack.. it’s obvious that Adidas and FIFA 19 have got a better contract then Nike
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    I think FIFA will do what they did with FIFA 17 and add the final Nike pack of the season...
  • BigJaseNo1
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Terry121 wrote: »
    I think FIFA will do what they did with FIFA 17 and add the final Nike pack of the season...

Do you think it’s potentially like 2 years of Nike boots and then 2 years PES has them? If you get what I mean
  • Peanut2000
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Might as well close this it’s finished
  • total 90’s finally in catalogue for everyone https://imgur.com/gallery/HGi0obg
  • Jozzy94huehueBR
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah, it’s in catalogue now for everyone
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    Thank god
  • TeamExtreme17
    4655 posts National Call-Up
    Awesome! I still wear that colourway to this day, haha!
  • Mustafa_
    77 posts Park Captain
    Cool but not enough, we want the new Nike pack !
  • Jozzy94huehueBR
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think they won’t add New nike pack
    They only add the nike’s remake boots, just like Tiempo R10, Total 90 and 360GS
  • Terry121
    92 posts Park Captain
    I think they will actually add the final pack
  • kosmagrawgry
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    If Nike Tiempo is in catalogue right now - Next Nike Pack is Euphoria Pack
    https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/12/nike-2019-gradient-boots-pack.html

@EA_Andy / Please add this Nike Pack to the game :)
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    With new boots it's not as easy as seeing a request and adding them to the game. There's only so many that can be added each year so I appreciate the frustration at not getting an answer for each and every request but the truth is it's not something we can comment or provide feedback on.

We'll add the ones we can, but it's unlikely we'll be able to get to the stage where we add everything that is requested in this thread and outside of this thread.
  • Mustafa_
    77 posts Park Captain
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    With new boots it's not as easy as seeing a request and adding them to the game. There's only so many that can be added each year so I appreciate the frustration at not getting an answer for each and every request but the truth is it's not something we can comment or provide feedback on.

We'll add the ones we can, but it's unlikely we'll be able to get to the stage where we add everything that is requested in this thread and outside of this thread.

I appreciate the response, but why did they number of of Nike boots decreased this year compar to past years ? Is it a year to year bases kind of thing ? Is it a pack to pack kinda thing or are these things deacided at the beginning of the year ?
    I think letting us know will make most of us less frustrated, because we are just confused on why this year is worst than the past two years.
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited April 2019
    @EA_Andy / Knowledge and communication with the fans keeps us less frustrating - that's for sure! Total Agree. I understand that some info about company politics is not what you wanna published, but If You wanna add more Nike Boots to the FIFA 19 game - Blink Ones if not Blink Twice ;)
  • mcelco
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy, how could you release the nikes from last season in this case? because we could use some models I think would be fantastic for us? Is possible?
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @EA_Andy / Knowledge and communication with the fans keeps us less frustrating - that's for sure! Total Agree. I understand that some info about company politics is not what you wanna published, but If You wanna add more Nike Boots to the FIFA 19 game - Blink Ones if not Blink Twice ;)

It's not just about what we want to add in but what we can add in as well.
    mcelco wrote: »
    @EA_Andy, how could you release the nikes from last season in this case? because we could use some models I think would be fantastic for us? Is possible?

It's probably not possible to simply add in last years boots for this year. Comes down to licencing and stuff then as to what we're allowed to use.
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited April 2019
    @EA_Andy / I have a small request
    Will be great to have all new boots with laces and not

For example
    Adidas Packs always have Adidas Predator's with Laces and Adidas Predator's without Laces
    Same situation for Nemezis and X Boots

Is it possible to add all types of shoes to the game?
    Will be great to have all

Next Big request is Boots assigning to specific player...
    Why Star Players like Alisson (GK Liverpool) have now assign different boots from another year - Nike Tiempo Dark Blue - Boots released one year ago :(

It's a big issue and a big problem / Hope You try to fixed it asap :)
  • G9020wk
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2019
    And the new puma when they in
  • I 100% understand the licensing issues that come up, but why is it always the bangin boot packs that arent put out? The Game Over Nike pack was easily the most fuego this year. Dont want to sound sour..but ive been buying fifa since 98..youd think it wouldnt be that difficult to get some of the nicest boots this year in the game. Just my 5p..
  • Davide1774
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy Is there a possibility that the new Nike package will be added to the catalog?
  • Ten000_days
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    While I understand that there are issues involved with adding whatever boots there is no excuse not to have the latest silo from Nike in the game .. the fact that the Phantom Venom is not in the game is a joke ... it takes away from the authenticity of the game .. I mean EA slogan is “ It’s in the game “ .. well no it’s not ... there is no excuse to have every new adidas boot put in like the new Copa yet you don’t have the latest Nike version
  • ELBarto_3
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA_Andy wrote: »

It's not just about what we want to add in but what we can add in as well.
    mcelco wrote: »

It's probably not possible to simply add in last years boots for this year. Comes down to licencing and stuff then as to what we're allowed to use.

Literally half the players in the game wear last year's orange Nike's....
  • Gabone
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hello guys, i'm level 42, can someone please gift me the T90's and nike phantom vsn ea sports boots to gaboneboy?? Please, i need ur help
  • Rossi1000
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There has to be something to do with money and paying Nike for the lack of Nike content this year

Throughout the last 5 years fifa has lost more content than adding content to the game
    Ea just sticks to its knowledge there isn’t a strong competitor out there so why pay more for content knowing we all will spend £60-£90 a year because we all need a football game
  • bulldogubld
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2019
    Anyone here who plays on PC? Are there new boots for us too?
  • Deew8
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Just switch from xbox to ps4 can anyome send me the total 90s and the level 35 financial takover , psn is deewilliamson8
    Cheers
  • Rossi1000
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Deew8 wrote: »
    Just switch from xbox to ps4 can anyome send me the total 90s and the level 35 financial takover , psn is deewilliamson8
    Cheers

I can later today