Tots predictions!! (Updated) all top 5 leagues

Batman442
4938 posts Big Money Move
edited May 2019
Just found these predictions tots predictions, more to follow.

Edit: Ligue 1 new

FB-IMG-1555088351178.jpg

FB-IMG-1555088360463.jpg

FB-IMG-1555696583932.jpg

FB-IMG-1556314947196.jpg

FB-IMG-1556918742598.jpg

Post edited by Batman442 on

Comments

• Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    Calcio?
  • Batman442
    Calcio?

As soon as I see it up I'll post it
  • as if biscuits will have 59 pace
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    I just want Holebas
  • gorillabear
    1018 posts Professional
    I'd take sigurdsson but he's not even Everton's player of the season so i dont know why he would make this
  • ml1dch
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'd take sigurdsson but he's not even Everton's player of the season so i dont know why he would make this

See also: Ruben Neves
  • THORPT
    577 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No Bernardo Silva?
  • truegunn3r
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    How stupid will your prediction look if Arsenal finish 3rd. Only one player. Also why is Hazard included?
  • ziotree
    417 posts An Exciting Prospect
    New to ultimate team this year. How much would these players cost. I would love to get Alison as I have his OTW which is terrible but need him in my team for chem.
  • Batman442
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    How stupid will your prediction look if Arsenal finish 3rd. Only one player. Also why is Hazard included?

Would be stupid if they were MY predictions. The reason that you ask why is hazard in it says a lot.
  • Batman442
    ziotree wrote: »
    New to ultimate team this year. How much would these players cost. I would love to get Alison as I have his OTW which is terrible but need him in my team for chem.

Cheap enough for the ratings they have
  • truegunn3r
    edited April 2019
    Aaron Ramsey need to be in.
  • Batman442
    Bump!
  • BondJame5Collins
    1955 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2019
    B.Silva has been much better than D.Silva this season.

Jimenez has to be in there aswell.
  • Batman442
    B.Silva has been much better than D.Silva this season.

I know, these are only predictions from a page I found online, I don't fully agree with all of them but some are good
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Salah has to be at LEAST 97...
    Mane has tb at least 96...
    Bernardo Silva needs to be in...
    Ramsey was far superior to Sigurdsson...
    And you can't have 4 lws...
  • Salpi14
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I just want Holebas

That would be brilliant. Hopefully there will be a MC TOTS this year because he could easily fit into that. PL TOTS is more of a stretch.

• Arron xox
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    Stars wise sigurdsson as had a far superior season then Ramsey
  • BondJame5Collins
    1955 posts Fans' Favourite
    Arron xox wrote: »
    Stars wise sigurdsson as had a far superior season then Ramsey

Neither of them should be in there.
  • truegunn3r
    edited April 2019
    Nice update pal, still only 1 Arsenal player, a team which could potentially finish 3rd. Atleast one from Ramsey, Lacazette and Torreira should get in.
  • Arron xox
    Nice update pal, still only 1 Arsenal player, a team which could potentially finish 3rd. Atleast one from Ramsey, Lacazette and Torreira should get in.

What other arsenal player would get in there
  • truegunn3r
    edited April 2019
    Batman442 wrote: »

Would be stupid if they were MY predictions. The reason that you ask why is hazard in it says a lot.

Great idea. Post on someone else’s predictions because you clearly agree with them. Then just say they were not your predictions if someone disagrees. If you can’t hold accountability then remove them.
  • freakjas
    9252 posts League Winner
    Lol just Seen that salif sane is in your Bundesliga prediction. 😂
  • Arron xox

Great idea. Post on someone else’s predictions because you clearly agree with them. Then just say they were not your predictions if someone disagrees. If you can’t hold accountability then remove them.

He never once claimed to agree with it but you seem pissed off that arsenal dont have any more players in the tots prediction even tho they have had a poor season really
  • truegunn3r
    edited April 2019

He never once claimed to agree with it but you seem pissed off that arsenal dont have any more players in the tots prediction even tho they have had a poor season really
    Ok
  • Arron xox

Ok

The fact arsenal are 20 points behind city in the league and you trying to claim it's not a poor season shows how delirious some arsenal fans are
  • Batman442

It's an update because I added the bundesliga squad, it's just predictions. Nobody knows the exact squads. I agree with some not others. If arsenal finish top 4 maybe others can be included. In my opinion only aubameyang deserves to get in, love your loyalty to a player that doesn't want to play for your club (Ramsey) who has been average at best most of the season barring Europa League
  • truegunn3r
    edited April 2019

Ok

The fact arsenal are 20 points behind city in the league and you trying to claim it's not a poor season shows how delirious some arsenal fans are

So I suppose 18 teams in the league have had a poor season then. Should the TOTS only be made up of players from Liverpool and Man City then?
  • Arron xox

Ok

So I suppose 18 teams in the league have had a poor season then. Should the TOTS only be made up of players from Liverpool and Man City then?

No but every team sets out objectives at start of the season some to consolidate some to finish mid table and some to finish less then 20 points from challenging
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    having Sane in the Bundesliga tots prediciton i can't take any of your predictions serious.