WL people leaving

Gavlaaaarrr
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’ve been in 2 games there and it’s been 0-0 around about 10 minutes and the other player has pressed start and quit and nobody gets the win, how is people doing this? It’s frustating

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    2314 posts Fans' Favourite
    If they quit at 0-0 the you get a draw, they get a loss
  • parky83
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played 2 so far 1 and 1 game is so slow and the last game i hit a long ball from 1 flank to the other it stopped mid air top of its flight and dropped straight down to his players feet just outside my box he looked at the ball and ran off the guy msg me after was funny no more wl tonight seems extra **** today
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    parky83 wrote: »
    Played 2 so far 1 and 1 game is so slow and the last game i hit a long ball from 1 flank to the other it stopped mid air top of its flight and dropped straight down to his players feet just outside my box he looked at the ball and ran off the guy msg me after was funny no more wl tonight seems extra **** today
    Yea man ball always getting back to the opponent is so sad how this game turned out .. super slow
  • Gavlaaaarrr

How is that fair? Haha
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2314 posts Fans' Favourite

How is that fair? Haha

How is it not? You’re drawing and get the game back. They quit and lose.

• Gavlaaaarrr

How is that fair? Haha

How is it not? You’re drawing and get the game back. They quit and lose.

So I was dominating in that 10 men’s, he backs out and I was going to get the win ( probs ) and now I don’t like cause he didn’t like my team? Aye seems fair considering ya use a contact a bit of fitness
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    Yea well it could be worse like when you get a pk and he gets red card but quits before u take p.k
  • Kenpachi_FIFA
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its not easy to determine the winner of 0-0 game. The quiter should obviously lose but does that mean an automatic win for the other player. I think a draw is fair and you get to play again. You lose out on fit and contract but life can't always be fair.
  • Nodge86
    1007 posts Professional
    It’s because basically everyone is finished with this game.
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    It’s because basically everyone is finished with this game.

Can’t argue
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    If they quit you should get the win.problem is people get salty they think this player is to good.i won't let him beat me.ill quit.very mature