My record so far:
0-3
Injuries: 3
Sent off: 2
Crass game I guess

Comments

• Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    3-2. 2 undeserved losses, but what else is new.
  • Pooter
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    Robinflex wrote: »
    3-2. 2 undeserved losses, but what else is new.

My new defensive tactics are torn to shreds in this game. I don't know whether its worthwhile continuing to be honest
  • EisenErmin
    6676 posts Big Money Move
    4-0 so far with only 1 goal conceded and 18 scored :smile:
  • ASX
    2104 posts Fans' Favourite
    4W 2L so far, taking a break for a bit and need to get one more Colombian goal/win in Rivals :neutral:
  • Davola77
    387 posts Sunday League Hero
    3-1 and had to stop. The amount of scripted aids is too much to take even when you’re winning.
  • Pooter
    Davola77 wrote: »
    3-1 and had to stop. The amount of scripted aids is too much to take even when you’re winning.

I went up against Zapata TOTW card, he was scoring like mad against my speedy defenders
  • NornIron
    12056 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 12
    4-1 lost against the worst player, but he's probably high ranked because he can park the bus and score near post headers from corners.
  • Pooter
    NornIron wrote: »
    4-1 lost against the worst player, but he's probably high ranked because he can park the bus and score near post headers from corners.

I heard that it was done virtually all the time in FIFA 18, hence they got rid of it, but how's it done in FIFA 19? Can pm me if you feel shy to tell me on here
  • joehuk
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    Not registered yet not sure if I will this weekend either, just not in the mood even tho I went 14-2 last weekend.

I was off work Monday and Friday last week so gave me more freedom in the evening.
  • MHoney1234
    8382 posts League Winner
    4–1. Just lost in extra time to a penalty conceded from an AI tackle. Also conceded a kick off goal after finally breaking down a PTB merchant. 10 mins slog, finally get a goal, then they walk through my static defence and score a 25 yarder from no angle. Utter joke of a game.
  • Pooter
    edited April 12
    Another injury

Finally off the mark 1-3
  • 6-2 atm. One close game lost in the 90 min, then I got smashed 0-3 by a better player.
  • Pooter
    Personally I don't even think I'm playing against another human, the way it starts is like be in the squad screen, then you advance pass to where it says either you're waiting for an opponent, then shirt selection and then the screen before the loading screen, and its always when I press "ready" that it goes to see who the squad I'm facing. That is such a weird startup like I'm playing a computer not a human, like Squad Battles not FUT Champs
  • Salvatori
    1250 posts Professional
    Well, that was just wierd. Started 2nd game, fouled him immediately to avoid a kick off goal, early yellow for Cr7 which i am thinking is risky..... Not much happens for 10mins. i create a couple half chances, then create the first real chance, nice wing play, cut back, tap in. Nothing sweaty, i skip the celebration........and he immediately rage quits :D Um, thanks i guess but why would you do it
  • Banckzy
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not playing now, sold up for tots and trading up until then

Usually gold 2 so I don’t really feel like I’m missing out on much lol
  • Wi1son73
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    **** poor! Delay sluggish non responsive games.. lost one brutal game where I was bend over by EA and got fcked big time..🤬 4 games I’ve quit! At this rate my **** is going to be like a black hole ! 😡😡
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Terrible connection. Will probably play tomorrow a bit. 4-4 so far. The last game was joy to beat better player on penalties.
  • barryw
    1149 posts Play-Off Hero
    2-5.
    Everyone I faced used 4231 dropback with AI defending. **** disgusting
  • mway
    1393 posts Professional
    First game 68% possession, 15 shots on goal. Lost with a goal by VVD in the 90th minute from outside the area. Broken game.
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    0-2 😂 think I'm done for today
  • Salvatori
    1250 posts Professional
    2 - 1 now but that will do me for a while. Its an absolute lottery. Its like playing pinball. Balls just bouncing off players. I usually find early Fri afternoon not as bad but this is as bad as it gets
  • Brunjes_FC
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    6-3. Not too bad. Usual run. Probably get Gold 2 as always. Gold 1 would be nice for a change.
  • EisenErmin
    6676 posts Big Money Move
    8-2 so far, started 6-0 and then lost two in a row followed by 2 more wins. Thats enough for now and keeps me on track for Gold 1 or maybe Elite 3 finishing
  • 1-0
  • Pooter
    Surprised I never got an injury, not that it did any good
    1-4
  • Pooter
    Yay!!! Another injury to add to the list
  • Pooter
    1-6
  • Salvatori
    1250 posts Professional
    At some point maybe just stop :D
  • RayS
    27049 posts Player of the Year
    Waiting to see how much time I will need to commit to online singles or DR for weekly obj first
  • Wi1son73
    2322 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is my 6th, I scored 1-0 early on, then he gets a kick off goal.! My keeper should of goto the ball, but tripped over my player and he scores.. 1-1
    His connection seems super smooth, fast responsive, he’s passing the ball about with driven button down, always stop on, and from outside the box, first time shot bang 2-1
    Then I have this to put up with, before I quit yet another WL game, all I wanted to do is pass it back to the keeper, no real pressure. But the AI assisting pass, got other thoughts on his mind. I aiming to my keeper, but well you will see..