eaglesdare1978
    Bethfinn
    samy fishiee
    Davola1977

updated
    xbox

• Mobehta
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    added everyone on xbox but Dicanio 10...could not find him anywhere.....so far,we have 18 xbox Gts..should be able to start a tourney with that
  • Smithy78
    85 posts Park Captain
    It will be handy too if futswap items are through friendly match's this week .want to try get the championship poty cards .
  • Bhoyceltic
    60 posts Park Captain
    Didn't know I had my settings blocking friend requests on PS4. So please add me. Bhoyceltic, age 49!
  • Long time lurker, just registered to get involved with this thread,
    45 UK, like a lot of you guys been playing since the Spectrum days.. first game was Trashman (who remembers that) which was bundled in with my 48k which i had from Rackhams in Birmingham. Then moved onto a C64, Master System, Playstation etc.... Footie addict and a West Brom fan... unfortunately, lol....nothing ever comes close to the playability of Sensible Soccer...
    Anyway im on PS4 and my username is sneekydevil
  • I think i might have friends requests blocked too, for the obvious reasons of too many **** sending abuse after either winning or losing at Fifa...ill unblock it when i get back from work
  • strings79
    2023 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mobehta wrote: »
    DICANIO 10
    QceCapo
    Steve Eastney
    nonavital100
    XxJayniekinsxX
    Mobehta
    stretch 0131
    discospider6674
    CaptMidnight661
    J LOW MASTER
    gnom3nclature
    Stylemonkey1979
    Tonyg23
    rasstro
    gilly0406
    eaglesdare1978
    Bethfinn
    samy fishiee
    Davola1977

updated
    xbox

STRINGS79 pal xbox
  • Mobehta
    DICANIO 10
    QceCapo
    Steve Eastney
    nonavital100
    XxJayniekinsxX
    Mobehta
    stretch 0131
    discospider6674
    CaptMidnight661
    J LOW MASTER
    gnom3nclature
    Stylemonkey1979
    Tonyg23
    rasstro
    gilly0406
    eaglesdare1978
    Bethfinn
    samy fishiee
    Davola1977
    STRINGS79
  • Saiber_Summia
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just added some of you more

Well, would be time to organize a tournament, anybody knows how to do?
  • Mobehta

cant we play friends via xbox?
  • CarlF
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

We could have a knockout tournament with 16 people on xbox. 2 legged affairs maybe?
  • CarlF
    CarlF wrote: »

We could have a knockout tournament with 16 people on xbox. 2 legged affairs maybe?

Is it possible to actually organize a tournament on the xbox, or would we have to do the draw etc manually.
  • chevano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    ps4
    name chevano
    also like to play clubs and coop.
    And also play a lot of blackout lately

You can add me if you want ,48 years old
  • CarlF

Is it possible to actually organize a tournament on the xbox, or would we have to do the draw etc manually.
  • Mobehta

we would have to draw manually and likely just play each other as friends
  • Saiber_Summia
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bump, was in third page
  • mdizzl3
    12321 posts Has That Special Something
    Bit of an ageist thread this!
  • NeverTooLate
    91 posts Park Captain
    I’m 43 on PS4 Username Acychik. None of my friend play so not able to do any objectives. Looking forward to have some friends !!
  • madwullie
    4149 posts National Call-Up
    OK lads, I've added all those who posted their psn name apart from the ones below which had requests blocked because they're v shy.
    Ps4 my ID is burkepj
    singletm81 on PS4 here...probably will be grinding for those Colombian goals tonight though, since I've only played WL since that objective came out.

I'm Farcehole, and sadly for you it's not an unasked for add from a russian burd with big chebs in her photo desperate for a western husband

If anyone else wants added, post your tag in here ☺

• Retropoe82
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    You know what its an era of gaming here.

Im 36 for the last 2-3 years me an my mate who's 50 next yr been saying carn't we bring back the 360 days...

I'm close to pushing 40 but of an age where me thumbs aint as quick as they used to be ( truth is i cba to bash loads of games)

Top thread an yeah add me retropoe82 on xbox fifa chats bit of forza horizion 4..be mint to get to know a few lads..

Easy gaming. Have a laff.

• PS4 username munichreds58.

Couple of years off 40 yet but have played right from the beginning of fifa, still average at best though!

Get to finish the odd weekend league but struggle to compete the weekly objective as not many friends play UT.
  • Pow_patrol70
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    madwullie wrote: »
    OK lads, I've added all those who posted their psn name apart from the ones below which had requests blocked because they're v shy.
    Ps4 my ID is burkepj
    singletm81 on PS4 here...probably will be grinding for those Colombian goals tonight though, since I've only played WL since that objective came out.

I'm Farcehole, and sadly for you it's not an unasked for add from a russian burd with big chebs in her photo desperate for a western husband

If anyone else wants added, post your tag in here ☺
    Nice transfer profits this year.
  • Torn4do
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect

Would be quite hard to organise, you’d have to make sure people were logged on at the right time to okay their next game.

Anyone in Xbox feel free to add me.... Rolyat231
  • spy
    483 posts An Exciting Prospect
    40 here too - been playing since the first Fifa on SNES although then switched to ISS on SNES and N64 and PES on PC before returning to fifa on Xbox!
  • Bigpkid
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m 36 have two kids been playing since international soccer. Im also a Fut founder. Wish I could play more often on the weekends. Don’t get a chance to play till kids are asleep. Pacific Standard time here. I used to be in a fifa league way back when David Villa played for Valencia! We would just have a weekly game vs a different opponent then playoffs. If I recall correctly we had a week to figure out when to play then reported it to the league manager. It was slow but fun! Managed to place second after it was all said and done. Feel free to add my on Xbox gamer tag is BigPkid.
  • cjonesdnb
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Back in my day you gamed on punch cards. And when you played games like Pong you waited 30 minutes for the mainframe to process the cards each time you served each other
    ... And you loved it.
  • Gilly04
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mobehta wrote: »
    DICANIO 10
    QceCapo
    Steve Eastney
    nonavital100
    XxJayniekinsxX
    Mobehta
    stretch 0131
    discospider6674
    CaptMidnight661
    J LOW MASTER
    gnom3nclature
    Stylemonkey1979
    Tonyg23
    rasstro
    gilly0406
    eaglesdare1978
    Bethfinn
    samy fishiee
    Davola1977

updated
    xbox

Edit G1lly0406

C I told u I’m old lol 😂
  • Littleland95
    16682 posts Moderator
    I'm 44. :joy:
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've added many of the PS4 guys. Did we manage to get a list for PS4, can see there's and Xbox one
  • JFK147
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    No. No list I don’t think. I just went through the posts and picked a few out 😉