Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Having a great start into WL so far with 4 wins and 0 defeats, including my highest WL win ever i think. The last game i won 8-0 and my opponent did not quit and even sent a positive message afterwards.

Keeping track of all my results and scorers this WL to get some impression on how my goals are distributet and if everyone is contributing his fair share to the team :smile:

Results so far (including quits by oposition): 4-0, 3-1, 3-0, 8-0

Leading scorers:
    94 Icon Ronaldo (ST): 6 goals / 1 assist
    Toty Mbappe (RM): 5 goals / 1 assist
    CR7 (ST): 1 goal / 5 assists

Given the results so far, it seems that Toty De Gea decided not to continue his comical run he started yesterday in his first games.

I might start doing this too to see what player has the biggest impact.

Looks like R9 is starting out very well for you. I bet most of these Mbappe goals were headers, right? :p
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Having a great start into WL so far with 4 wins and 0 defeats, including my highest WL win ever i think. The last game i won 8-0 and my opponent did not quit and even sent a positive message afterwards.

Keeping track of all my results and scorers this WL to get some impression on how my goals are distributet and if everyone is contributing his fair share to the team :smile:

Leading scorers:

Given the results so far, it seems that Toty De Gea decided not to continue his comical run he started yesterday in his first games.

Looks like R9 is starting out very well for you. I bet most of these Mbappe goals were headers, right? :p

Yeah, Ronaldo had a good start while CR7 created lots for him. Actually Mbappe only scored 1 header i think, but 3 tap ins into the empty net when i was through on goal with someone and passed it sideways to Mbappe. He always gets into positions for these tap in passes and due to his speed he can catch up even if he is 20 yards behind when the attack starts.
    Edit: annother 2-0 rage quit win after 20 ingame minutes. 20-1 goals so far in 5 games.... that wont continue much longer i am afraid
  • Nivaze

Leading scorers:

Yeah, Ronaldo had a good start while CR7 created lots for him. Actually Mbappe only scored 1 header i think, but 3 tap ins into the empty net when i was through on goal with someone and passed it sideways to Mbappe. He always gets into positions for these tap in passes and due to his speed he can catch up even if he is 20 yards behind when the attack starts.
    Edit: annother 2-0 rage quit win after 20 ingame minutes. 20-1 goals so far in 5 games.... that wont continue much longer i am afraid

If my 2 strikers don’t have atleast a 1:1 goal to game ratio they basically failed in my opinion lol.

Just keep on playing the way you are, and if you get a loss just take a small break.
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up

Leading scorers:

If my 2 strikers don’t have atleast a 1:1 goal to game ratio they basically failed in my opinion lol.

Just keep on playing the way you are, and if you get a loss just take a small break.

I try for 1:1.

Raul is 1:2 with 450 goals in 900 ish games.

89 Cruyff was better.

PIM Cruyff is just over 1:1.

Not sure why I couldn't get Raul scoring more.
  • EisenErmin

Leading scorers:

The only strikers that had 1 goal per game in the long rund were Prime Crespo (> 500 games) and CR7 when i had him for the first time. Now, no one has 1 goal/game, but i think thats down to my playstyle whith everyone involved. In the 4231 the goals are usually only comming from the striker and the 3 cam´s, while i would bet no 4231 or 41212(2) player has a fullback like marcello in my team who scored 56 in 374 games and assisted 89 on top of that.
  • Guys,

What are your thoughts on the Ramsey SBC?

I did it with untradables plus 30K. Im using him along side Doucoure SBC instead of Pogba. Having played 10 matches with him as a CM/CDM i feel he isnt as present as Pogba, its still to early to tell but at the moment i preferred Pogba icm with Doucoure more.

• ASX
    Shadows070 wrote: »
    Guys,

I did it with untradables plus 30K. Im using him along side Doucoure SBC instead of Pogba. Having played 10 matches with him as a CM/CDM i feel he isnt as present as Pogba, its still to early to tell but at the moment i preferred Pogba icm with Doucoure more.

Pogba is a fair bit stronger than Ramsey, more aggressive too (which is key imo for CDM).

Ramsey is more of a CM.

I have him but only bring him on when I'm looking for a goal and take him off stay back while attacking.

I used Pogba for hundreds of games, he's very good, beats Ramsey in that position.
  • Nivaze
    ASX wrote: »

Leading scorers:

89 Cruyff was better.

I score alot so my ratio’s are usually pretty good for my strikers but I concede alot so if we could see how many cleansheets our GKs have I’d probably have 0 lol

• ASX

Leading scorers:

89 Cruyff was better.

I score alot so my ratio’s are usually pretty good for my strikers but I concede alot so if we could see how many cleansheets our GKs have I’d probably have 0 lol

:)

BTW, if someone rage quits on you do the goals your players scored count? I'm sure I've scored more with Cruyff, a few games he had a hat trick early in the game and the opponent rage quit. I don't think they count.
  • EisenErmin

Leading scorers:

89 Cruyff was better.

I tend to concede more than i would prefer too, but so far its 5 clean sheets in 6 games this WL. :smile:
  • EisenErmin
    Shadows070 wrote: »
    Guys,

I would not do him unless you really like him. All the coins wasted for mediocre to good SBC will buy you a TOTS player that is really good in few weeks. I did a few SBC´s myself and the only one that was truly woth it was FB Ibra as he is both Icon Level and was crazy cheap to complete if you concider how great he is and what prizes were ask for way way worse SBC´s. Ibra was like 300K and Robben was 800-900K.
  • EisenErmin

Leading scorers:

89 Cruyff was better.

:)

BTW, if someone rage quits on you do the goals your players scored count? I'm sure I've scored more with Cruyff, a few games he had a hat trick early in the game and the opponent rage quit. I don't think they count.

They do count as i had 4 rage quits in 6 games and Ronaldo has 7 goals so far which were scored in 5 of them (including 3 rage quits)
  • Nivaze
    Currently 2-0

5-2 win
    11-0 win

I feel bad for the kid but respect for the fact he didn’t ragequit and kept on playing lol.

24pjjhg.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • EisenErmin
    edited April 2019
    Still undefeated and Toty de Gea is a without a doubt the contenter for "player of the weekend- league" (1 goal conceded in 6 games):

6 wins/ 0 defeat Results: 4-0, 3-1, 3-0, 8-0, 2-0, 3-0

Scorer:
    94 Icon Ronaldo (ST): 7 goals / 2 assist
    Toty Mbappe (RM): 5 goals / 2 assist
    CR7 (ST): 3 goal / 6 assists
    94 Icon Ronaldinho (LM): 3 goals / 1 assist
    Toty De Bruyne (CDM): 3 goals / 0 assists
  • EisenErmin
    Currently 2-0

5-2 win
    11-0 win

I feel bad for the kid but respect for the fact he didn’t ragequit and kept on playing lol.

24pjjhg.jpg[IMG][/img]

Nice one, thats outscorin my 8-0 by 3 more goals. Wont be that easy in later stages of the WL when you face Gold 1 and Elite players every game... but for now .... well done !
  • Nivaze
    Currently 2-0

5-2 win
    11-0 win

24pjjhg.jpg[IMG][/img]

Nice one, thats outscorin my 8-0 by 3 more goals. Wont be that easy in later stages of the WL when you face Gold 1 and Elite players every game... but for now .... well done !

Yeah, he wasn’t very good and had a basic Serie A squad so at some point I felt bad for him and slowed it down abit. I think I was 5-0 up already in the 27th minute or so... 😂 it’s a nice way to start atleast.

ADP 5 goals 4 assists
    WBY 7 goals 3 assists
    Messi 2 goals 3 assists
    Promes 1 goal 2 assists
    Ramos 1 goal, will count how many times he’ll score from corners
  • Tennster10
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    United we stand against the 4231:

Good luck to all in the ongoing WL. Let´s show all those 4231 drop back sheep that 442 rules the field no matter what stupid chain of la croquetas they might do with their Neymars and Mbappes. Let´s beat them all for the greater good !

As my UCL investments paid off big i was able to afford the 94 Icon Ronaldo to pair him with CR7. While they should be great to play with, i am prepared to receive a lot of hate messsages and expect nothing else than a lot of try hards against me including watching every replay just to message me afterwards how bad i am.....

Also replaced De Gea with Toty De Gea, but in the 3 games i played yesterday evening in Rivals, De Gea was acting like my 4 year old niece trying to catch a bird..... he was running around in his box and did not seem to have a clue what he was doing. He might get sold quite soon again if this comedy goalkeeping continues in WL.

Any update on CT? Still using the old one?
    If I have maradona with H/M and socrates H/M should I put false 9 on one of them?
    Cheers
  • EisenErmin
    Currently 2-0

5-2 win
    11-0 win

24pjjhg.jpg[IMG][/img]

Yeah, he wasn’t very good and had a basic Serie A squad so at some point I felt bad for him and slowed it down abit. I think I was 5-0 up already in the 27th minute or so... 😂 it’s a nice way to start atleast.

ADP 5 goals 4 assists
    WBY 7 goals 3 assists
    Messi 2 goals 3 assists
    Promes 1 goal 2 assists

That statistics are looking nice but given you scored 11 in one game and only played 2 games so far it doesnt tell much :smile:

Somehow i havnt scored with ramos or Blanc so far, usually they get their goals at corners, but as i have so many heading targets in my team they maybe dont see the need for contributing. Milinkovic-Savic is a monster at corners, but hasnt scored yet this WL
  • EisenErmin
    edited April 2019
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    United we stand against the 4231:

Good luck to all in the ongoing WL. Let´s show all those 4231 drop back sheep that 442 rules the field no matter what stupid chain of la croquetas they might do with their Neymars and Mbappes. Let´s beat them all for the greater good !

As my UCL investments paid off big i was able to afford the 94 Icon Ronaldo to pair him with CR7. While they should be great to play with, i am prepared to receive a lot of hate messsages and expect nothing else than a lot of try hards against me including watching every replay just to message me afterwards how bad i am.....

Also replaced De Gea with Toty De Gea, but in the 3 games i played yesterday evening in Rivals, De Gea was acting like my 4 year old niece trying to catch a bird..... he was running around in his box and did not seem to have a clue what he was doing. He might get sold quite soon again if this comedy goalkeeping continues in WL.

Any update on CT? Still using the old one?
    If I have maradona with H/M and socrates H/M should I put false 9 on one of them?
    Cheers

Still the "old ones" , but i have "target man" instruction on my left Striker (Ronaldo, med/low) too, to get him more involved in the game for receiving passes. More often than not the oposition panicks when he has the ball around the box and are way to agressive against him, so he can do a 1-2 pass with the other stiker or a winger and is in the box for scoring.

I would use: target man instruction on maradonna and then see if the oposition overcommits and make a 1-2 pass like i do it with ronaldo
  • Nivaze
    Currently 2-0

5-2 win
    11-0 win

24pjjhg.jpg[IMG][/img]

ADP 5 goals 4 assists
    WBY 7 goals 3 assists
    Messi 2 goals 3 assists
    Promes 1 goal 2 assists

That statistics are looking nice but given you scored 11 in one game and only played 2 games so far it doesnt tell much :smile:

Somehow i havnt scored with ramos or Blanc so far, usually they get their goals at corners, but as i have so many heading targets in my team they maybe dont see the need for contributing. Milinkovic-Savic is a monster at corners, but hasnt scored yet this WL

Yeah, the statistics will slowly get less, not sure if I’ll finish all 30 games or just get G3 tho depending if I’ll have time to play all the games.
  • Nivaze
    edited April 2019
    Let me tell a funny 4231 drop back story this time:

Having Griezmann as CCAM, WBY as LCAM, CR7 as RCAM and Prime Hernandez as ST, this dude was doing El Tornados with CR7 in the hope one of his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ would score a header... 😂

In 70 ingame minutes he had 0 shots on target and ragequitted once I scored 3-0.
  • Tennster10
    3 - 0 so far. Maradona is Scoring every game lol. He’s a little beast. Home he can continue this form.
  • EisenErmin

Having Griezmann as CCAM, WBY as LCAM, CR7 as RCAM and Prime Hernandez as ST, this dude was doing El Tornados with CR7 in the hope one of his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ would score a header... 😂

In 70 ingame minutes he had 0 shots on target and ragequitted once I scored 3-0.

LOL. Some people are just stupid and not even able to select the right players for a cheap tornado spam tactic.

That said, i lost my first game 3-0 against a 4231 user. He did sit back as usual, but in attack he did the only thing i am not comfortable with to play against: tiki taka short passes with perfection. His cam had almost 50 passes and he tried to walk it into the box. I have to admit he was great at it and i found no way to break him down. Few shots on both sides and while he scored 3 with his chances i missed two sitters. No way to win a game without scoring....
  • Nivaze

LOL. Some people are just stupid and not even able to select the right players for a cheap tornado spam tactic.

That said, i lost my first game 3-0 against a 4231 user. He did sit back as usual, but in attack he did the only thing i am not comfortable with to play against: tiki taka short passes with perfection. His cam had almost 50 passes and he tried to walk it into the box. I have to admit he was great at it and i found no way to break him down. Few shots on both sides and while he scored 3 with his chances i missed two sitters. No way to win a game without scoring....

You was gonna lose at some point anyways so now you don’t have to worry about the first loss anymore. What’s your record atm?

I’m 4-0 now but gameplay suddenly started to get weird so I’ll continue tonight

Statistics as of now after 4 games are:
    ADP 8 goals 6 assists
    WBY 8 goals 5 assists
    Messi 5 goals 5 assists
    Promes 1 goal 3 assists

Promes is by far the weak link for now, lets see if he starts playing better, if not I might replace him for Bale just so I have someone to do some back post headers.
  • EisenErmin

You was gonna lose at some point anyways so now you don’t have to worry about the first loss anymore. What’s your record atm?

I’m 4-0 now but gameplay suddenly started to get weird so I’ll continue tonight

Statistics as of now after 4 games are:
    ADP 8 goals 6 assists
    WBY 8 goals 5 assists
    Messi 5 goals 5 assists
    Promes 1 goal 3 assists

Promes is by far the weak link for now, lets see if he starts playing better, if not I might replace him for Bale just so I have someone to do some back post headers.

Right after my first loss (deserved) i lost annother one without scoring a single goal that i could have won but failed to do so. But i managed to win the next two games. So staying at 8-2 so far and now going to take a break.

(8 wins / 2 loss) Results: 4-0, 3-1, 3-0, 8-0, 2-0, 3-0, 0-3, 0-2, 3-2, 2-0

Scorer:
    94 Icon Ronaldo (ST): 10 goals / 2 assist
    Toty Mbappe (RM): 5 goals / 2 assist
    CR7 (ST): 4 goal / 8 assists
    94 Icon Ronaldinho (LM): 4 goals / 2 assist
    Toty De Bruyne (CDM): 3 goals / 0 assists

Started perfect with 6 wins in a row, then lost two back to back but unlike other weeks i stayed focussed and turned it around again. Solid start that keeps Elite finishing whithin reach for now.
  • Nivaze
    Another game won with 7-2 where I actually had 23 shots but half of it hit the post or bar lol.

WBY currently on top of the leaderbords with 13 goals and 7 assists in 5 games!
  • Tennster10
    4-1 first lost was against the 4231 conceded extra time corner. The ref just wouldn’t blow the whistle lol
  • EisenErmin
    What a game:

I love these games when everything works as planned and you can feel how both your tactics and the way you play fit perfect together while the opposition is doing his standard game and formation and isnt able to adapt to what you do or even realizes whats happening to him and why his moves are not working as intended.

Faced a very good squad, including multiple Icons, POTM hazard, CR7, SIF Mbappe and some others. At first i thought thats going to be a tough game and as soon as he scored against me with a CR7 chain of la croquetas (or whatever these move is calle) that basicly went through 3 defenders infront of him, i expected the worst. But i scored the equalizer only minutes after with Milinkovic Savic. From there one i completely outplayed him in any way possible. I just had to watch out for the CR7 croquetta moves and the overused dragback but he did not adapt. He wasnt shooting, he wasnt crossing he was just doing ❤️❤️❤️❤️. But ❤️❤️❤️❤️ in a straight foreward manner. easy to read and easy to deal with if 100% focussed.
    And as the game went on he got more and more desperate and rushed with his defenders while he was a drop back player at the beginning. Guess what.... smashed him 6-1 and scored a couple of really nice goals comming from 5 differnt scorers. At the end he timewasted, but so be it.
  • Nivaze
    What a game:

I love these games when everything works as planned and you can feel how both your tactics and the way you play fit perfect together while the opposition is doing his standard game and formation and isnt able to adapt to what you do or even realizes whats happening to him and why his moves are not working as intended.

Faced a very good squad, including multiple Icons, POTM hazard, CR7, SIF Mbappe and some others. At first i thought thats going to be a tough game and as soon as he scored against me with a CR7 chain of la croquetas (or whatever these move is calle) that basicly went through 3 defenders infront of him, i expected the worst. But i scored the equalizer only minutes after with Milinkovic Savic. From there one i completely outplayed him in any way possible. I just had to watch out for the CR7 croquetta moves and the overused dragback but he did not adapt. He wasnt shooting, he wasnt crossing he was just doing ****. But **** in a straight foreward manner. easy to read and easy to deal with if 100% focussed.
    And as the game went on he got more and more desperate and rushed with his defenders while he was a drop back player at the beginning. Guess what.... smashed him 6-1 and scored a couple of really nice goals comming from 5 differnt scorers. At the end he timewasted, but so be it.

Yeah, that’s a lovely feeling when everything just clicks and it flows so nicely.

I’m more scared of the generic Serie A or PL squads now than of the squads full of TOTY players and icons lol.

People with stacked squads usually aren’t that good and just copy tactics from youtubers or pro’s lol.
  • EisenErmin
    What a game:

Faced a very good squad, including multiple Icons, POTM hazard, CR7, SIF Mbappe and some others. At first i thought thats going to be a tough game and as soon as he scored against me with a CR7 chain of la croquetas (or whatever these move is calle) that basicly went through 3 defenders infront of him, i expected the worst. But i scored the equalizer only minutes after with Milinkovic Savic. From there one i completely outplayed him in any way possible. I just had to watch out for the CR7 croquetta moves and the overused dragback but he did not adapt. He wasnt shooting, he wasnt crossing he was just doing ****. But **** in a straight foreward manner. easy to read and easy to deal with if 100% focussed.

Yeah, that’s a lovely feeling when everything just clicks and it flows so nicely.

I’m more scared of the generic Serie A or PL squads now than of the squads full of TOTY players and icons lol.

People with stacked squads usually aren’t that good and just copy tactics from youtubers or pro’s lol.

He wasnt even a bad player to be honest. He was one-dimensional. He did what he probably alwasy did against every opponent and i would guess he gets at least 17+ wins with that team and setup per WL. The way he played was ultra annoying and i bet if he scores two if these croqueta goals in a row a lot of opponents will just quit given how annyoing this is and given his team was top quality. But i managed to realize what was going on and did beat them by playing propper football (as far as its possible in fifa) and reading the game + thinking ahead insted of ... "croqueta, croquetas, ball roll, drag back, fake shot, croqueta" in a endless circle.