The Football thread: first TOTW hypeeee

Comments

• Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Ajax tears <3

No, don't be a classic calimero snowflake...

Don't like the arrogance, that's all

What arrogance? Damn it didnt think you were a calimero snowflake! Boo! Don't be like that!
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    :)
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Ajax are playing fantastically though. It's fun to watch them.
  • Carlos181
    5280 posts Big Money Move
    Nice to see ManU pressing and actually giving Barca defense a hard time. I can see them scoring in the 2nd half. Not sure WTF Lenglet is trying to accomplish dribbling around 2 players when Jordi is open to his left.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    Ohh Luis i love you

Got to love a racist biter...... Even if he doesn't score 😂😂

The racist bit obviously I dont agree with.

But who gives a toss if he bit a few people. One of Uniteds best players ever near kicked a fans head off ffs

Doesn't surprise me at all, biting is perfectly acceptable behaviour.....

Whats your feelings on Cantona?

Kicking someone that run down 10 rows to shout racist abuse at him. Mixed feelings, shouldn't do it but understand why.

You understand why a Proffesional football and role model kicked a man in the throat knowing full well it would be seen worldwide.

Okay den

Yes I understand why a human in a high pressure situation did it but unlike you, wouldn't condone it.

PS if you use professional footballers as role models, god help you 😂😂

Im not sure any kid whos into football wouldnt call a Pro one of there role models tbh

I've already said I don't condone his kick so not sure where you're going with it.

Yes a united player did something that I think is unacceptable, you're saying there's nothing wrong with biting 3 people

That was nothing to do with Cantona. This conversation is dead but my point there was that loads of people use footballers as role models

OK, not long until the "I was only trolling, gotcha"..... Standard get out clause
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    krakos000 wrote: »

No we don't, I feel like we can't get up another gear, we can't get Juve really on the run. Which is mainly due to Juve parking the bus just, waiting with 8-9 players in front of the box just like FIFA 19. :smiley:
  • I hope Ajax win. Beautiful football team.

• Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    edited April 2019
    Ajax tears <3

No, don't be a classic calimero snowflake...

Don't like the arrogance, that's all

What arrogance? Damn it didnt think you were a calimero snowflake! Boo! Don't be like that!
    Ajax - Juve 4-0
    Utd - Barca 0-2
    Ayew all ready for a new Frenkie masterclass? Enjoy the game @ORANGEeffect05 and @EddieFicio , hope we let you alive for a somewhat fun return game next week ;)
    Ajax - Juve the biggest game ofc of the quarters. Will it be tears in Turin already after tomorrow or do we keep them alive a little?
    Little analysis:
    Onana > Szczensczczczny
    Veltman/Mazraoui < Cancelo
    De Ligt and Blind = Chiellini and who ever
    Tagliafico = Sandro
    Frenkie > entire Juve midfield
    Neres > Dybala
    Tadic > Mandzukic
    Ziyech < CR7

I think 3 or 4-0 tomorrow to Ajax, Juve cant handle our pace and intensity. Anything less is well done to Juve

So because Im a fan and get excited and exaggerate, you love Ajax to lose? Haha, don't be a classic calimero snowflake!
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class

No we don't, I feel like we can't get up another gear, we can't get Juve really on the run. Which is mainly due to Juve parking the bus just, waiting with 8-9 players in front of the box just like FIFA 19. :smiley:

You've already had some great chances just cant get the finishes. Lol if it works ;)
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner

You've already had some great chances just cant get the finishes. Lol if it works ;)

Yeah, I understand Juve plays like this, it works, it's hard to keep pace and intensity in attacks vs a bus.
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    Ronaldo has now scored more CL goals (6) at the Amsterdam (Cruijff) Arena than any Ajax player. Ibrahimovic is second with 5.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Great goal that
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    Justice
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Bammmmm
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    NERESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
  • Razer94
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's some kick-off glitch right here
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Great goal that cancelo always this poor he's been crap all match.
  • EddieFicio
    22916 posts Club Captain
    Amazing goal by Neres. Bad mistake by Cancelo
  • krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    Razer94 wrote: »
    That's some kick-off glitch right here

• krakos000
    18100 posts World Class
    I walked out(while it's still a commercial break) to make food, walk in and see Ajax celebrating Haha
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    It's a testament to how bad Man Utd are that a very average Barca side have played terribly and are still 1-0 up AND the general consensus amongst United fans is that it wasn't a bad performance from themselves.
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    It's a testament to how bad Man Utd are that a very average Barca side have played terribly and are still 1-0 up AND the general consensus amongst United fans is that it wasn't a bad performance from themselves.

How is barca terrible in an away game 1-0 up with over 360 passes and over 60% posession. Please, explain
  • LFC Simon 98
    21719 posts Club Captain
    Ohh Luis i love you

Got to love a racist biter...... Even if he doesn't score 😂😂

The racist bit obviously I dont agree with.

But who gives a toss if he bit a few people. One of Uniteds best players ever near kicked a fans head off ffs

Doesn't surprise me at all, biting is perfectly acceptable behaviour.....

Whats your feelings on Cantona?

Kicking someone that run down 10 rows to shout racist abuse at him. Mixed feelings, shouldn't do it but understand why.

You understand why a Proffesional football and role model kicked a man in the throat knowing full well it would be seen worldwide.

Okay den

Yes I understand why a human in a high pressure situation did it but unlike you, wouldn't condone it.

PS if you use professional footballers as role models, god help you 😂😂

Im not sure any kid whos into football wouldnt call a Pro one of there role models tbh

I've already said I don't condone his kick so not sure where you're going with it.

Yes a united player did something that I think is unacceptable, you're saying there's nothing wrong with biting 3 people

That was nothing to do with Cantona. This conversation is dead but my point there was that loads of people use footballers as role models

OK, not long until the "I was only trolling, gotcha"..... Standard get out clause

Nah im not trolling I just dont really care he bit a few people. I dont condone it but it doesnt change my opinion on him as a player
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    CervezaNL wrote: »

How is barca terrible in an away game 1-0 up with over 360 passes and over 60% posession. Please, explain

They've been so so sloppy.
  • Keano
    20505 posts Club Captain

We’ve not done bad though, considering everyones raving about how Messi will destory us all game we’ve contained him to an extent.
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Fair play Ajax back over to the King !
  • LFC Simon 98
    21719 posts Club Captain
    CervezaNL wrote: »

Because other than the own goal theyve only really had 1 chance. Not exactly pmaying wel
  • tauras
    3951 posts National Call-Up
    Again cancelo with a stupid pass unlucky again from Ajax.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Cancelo has been so poor