How can i trade 0 to a million in a month?

Jeyrus
180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
With 100k every week from rivals&wl. Any method possible at this stage of the game ?

Comments

• Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    You can do it but let me put it this way, if there was a general easy method for doing it then you'd see that every person would have a 6/7m+ team by making that million a month and probably more as they'd be able to reinvest previous months coins back in.

In short you need to find a niche that works for you, inevitably anything that is shared on the forum will be come too common knowledge, too many people will be doing it and it won't work.

I assume you don't have literally 0 coins but depending on where you are starting from you may wish to look into bronze pack method, TOTW investing, and discard IF's.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Navraat wrote: »
    buy high sell low

Genius
  • Nervous_Nick
    5281 posts Big Money Move
    Right now is a bad time for investing....prices are high and about to crash soon.
  • Bakudu76
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    You can do it but let me put it this way, if there was a general easy method for doing it then you'd see that every person would have a 6/7m+ team by making that million a month and probably more as they'd be able to reinvest previous months coins back in.

In short you need to find a niche that works for you, inevitably anything that is shared on the forum will be come too common knowledge, too many people will be doing it and it won't work.

I assume you don't have literally 0 coins but depending on where you are starting from you may wish to look into bronze pack method, TOTW investing, and discard IF's.

There is. Its called überteuert verkaufen .
  • Hibee
    12066 posts Has That Special Something
    Wont say what players I use but you can make that easily trading in non rares.
  • OZero
    5185 posts Big Money Move
    FP is your friend
  • oregano
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 10
    It's easy to do TBH. I am mediocre trader, don't really have time to follow the market but I already made 1 mil this month (16mil total):

Screenshot-2019-04-10-11-41-21.png

Get 100 transfer list spots. Don't just buy anything. Focus on NIF golds, buy 1-2 cards per player, go through futbin's Community SBC Solutions and list 20-30 most used players there and then wait for prices to go low, and that is usually on:
    - Thursday morning (people tend to undercut prices then)
    - during popular SBCs where lots of packs being open
    - when there is a demand for say BPL cards, go to other big leagues as then cards tend to go lower

Once done, list everything with the margins you feel fine with, usually margin 20% works (but min 1k), but some cards let you squeeze more.

Now it's good time to snipe UCL players (set filters to Specials, min bid 1000, max bid 3000, min bin 4000, max bin 8000 and bid for any that have some current bids). When they're gone from packs, it's when you will see 4-15k profit on each.

Go and watch some "Nick - RunTheFUTMarket" vids on youtube - the guy does not eat, he trades instead :D
  • xCDHx
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buy your cheap and safe coins as advised by various YouTubersv
  • oregano
    xCDHx wrote: »

This one :D And then wonder why EA hunts down other people for that, but refuse to do the same to youtubers :D
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you could just trade from 0 to a million easily, then players would be worth 10x what they are now and a million wouldn’t be worth anything.

You need to be smarter than the average player
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    There are ways if you dedicated, they are easy but involve having to micro manage your transfer list every hour. Some might say it becomes a bit like a job. It would actually probably be easier to do a few hours extra overtime and buy the things, probably easier.
  • Bakudu76
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    If you could just trade from 0 to a million easily, then players would be worth 10x what they are now and a million wouldn’t be worth anything.

It is easy. There are Methods where you don't even have to think about which players to buy and make easily 1-3milion coins a week. There are entire threads in this forum dedicated to this
    The actual one has over 400pages of content and Diskussion.
    But 95% warnt to be spoonfed. No one bothers to google for 5min. Or ask.

35480317cz.jpg
  • Pooter
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    Navraat wrote: »
    buy high sell low

Everyone, we have an Einstein in our midst
  • Pooter
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    xCDHx wrote: »

But he says he has 0. I guess he would have to start selling his starting eleven
  • oregano
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    35480317cz.jpg

Love the squad name - must be upsetting some opponents there :D

• Bakudu76
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    oregano wrote: »
    35480317cz.jpg

Thank you. I figured Fitness squad wasnt upsetting enough.
  • Navraat
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    oregano wrote: »
    35480317cz.jpg

Thank you. I figured Fitness squad wasnt upsetting enough.

well done, i love getting messages after the game
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something

It is easy. There are Methods where you don't even have to think about which players to buy and make easily 1-3milion coins a week. There are entire threads in this forum dedicated to this

35480317cz.jpg

1 to 3 mill a week and you don't even have PIM Dinho and PIM Vieira? Or, at the very least, a better RCB?
  • Sterve
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When they zigging you zag.
  • SomeNextGuy
    2700 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 10
    Work a few extra hours every week and spend the £50 or whatever on Fifa points.

Less hassle than having your phone in your hand every hour of the day.

Loljk don't do that. Don't feed EAvil Corp.

Seriously though it is actually less hassle.

Still, don't do it.
  • Navraat
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Work a few extra hours every week and spend the £50 or whatever on Fifa points.

Less hassle than having your phone in your hand every hour of the day.

Loljk don't do that. Don't feed EAvil Corp.

Seriously though it is actually less hassle.

Still, don't do it.

as long as u spend time on this game ur feeding EA corp. Time = money and I'd rather spend money cause its better return
  • Bakudu76
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 10
    JohnDoe wrote: »

35480317cz.jpg

1 to 3 mill a week and you don't even have PIM Dinho and PIM Vieira? Or, at the very least, a better RCB?

Both are way to overpriced. Rcb is there for green link for DDG. I am to neurotic to play anyone on less than 10chem.
    Id rather buy gullit for a more reasonable price.
    Would you pay 8million coins for a 92 rated vieira? When there is a prime gullit ?
    Or 7million for Pim dinho when you can have Toty neymar for 4milion coins ?? I can and i will not do it untill their Price is reasonable.
  • holdenwait
    56431 posts National Treasure
    edited April 10
    F trading, league SBCs all the way
  • Salvatori
    965 posts Semi-Pro
    I really need to get started on trading. I have loads of free time to spend on it, and i am on fifa loads so there is little excuse really. Sadly i am making this realisation at a time where i have no starting balance at all (100k or so) which is a bit of a downer..........

There just seems so many different ways. Some good stuff above, then there is this mad german thing?? The cool youtube Nick dude is talking trading in terms way above the paygrade of entry level chumps like me sadly :(
  • Hibee
    Salvatori wrote: »
    I really need to get started on trading. I have loads of free time to spend on it, and i am on fifa loads so there is little excuse really. Sadly i am making this realisation at a time where i have no starting balance at all (100k or so) which is a bit of a downer..........

There just seems so many different ways. Some good stuff above, then there is this mad german thing?? The cool youtube Nick dude is talking trading in terms way above the paygrade of entry level chumps like me sadly :(

100k is way more than enough to fill your transfer pile. Just do that and list every hour. The NIF trading method works for the duration of the game due to SBC's.
  • chevano
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    its simple just buy players that are used often and sell them a bit higher (depends on if there is sbc ,then you can go higher)
    I most of the time make between 500k and a 1,5 mil per week , but its a bit boring to do and i bought a lot of packs with nothing so my profit is low now.

I dont spend fifa points and still manage to get a lot of nice players although next year i really gonna try not to open packs so i go for all totys and icons etc.
    And i hope with new servers the good players will play as good players instead as bronze ones.

Example i am doing now is buying 83 de ligt and sell for 2k higher and every hour i sell a few and rinse and repeat.
    I also sometimes do lazy trading (had like 20 high priced cards and just put on almost max bin) and every week i sold 1 or 2 so had a few 100k profit per player.
    Also rinse and repeat just every hour put on your trades
  • Salvatori
    965 posts Semi-Pro
    Hibee wrote: »

100k is way more than enough to fill your transfer pile. Just do that and list every hour. The NIF trading method works for the duration of the game due to SBC's.

Alright cheers man (advice from a hibbee to a profile named after a hearts player btw....... what a gent!)

How do you pick which NIF to use and how do you pick what price to list at? I saw go through the SBC solutions, but there are litterally thousands?
  • swfcfan89
    942 posts Semi-Pro

Just try out a bunch of methods and find what works best for you.

100k is a good starting point for learning to trade so don't let that bother you.

Nobody is perfect when it comes to trading, everybody makes both good and bad investments, so don't get disheartened when you make a loss because we've all been there.
  • Hibee
    Hibee wrote: »

Alright cheers man (advice from a hibbee to a profile named after a hearts player btw....... what a gent!)

How do you pick which NIF to use and how do you pick what price to list at? I saw go through the SBC solutions, but there are litterally thousands?

No problem man. Didnt make the connection there lol. He was a good player, was sad to hear he passed away.

Just think about what leagues, positions and nations can be used in SBCs (e.g. Spanish RM from La Liga will sell easily). Profit is upto you, but If I buy a non rare for 500 I like to sell for about 1.3k.

Once you have a few more 100ks you can invest in 84s, 85s, IFs etc, when they are at a decent price to buy. Just always try to have your full transfer list full.