[XB1 issue] - EA Access Trial Expired / Don't own FIFA 19

Comments

• therandomjack
    1282 posts Professional
    I'm really narked about this, I only had tonight to finish some of the objectives - hopefully up by friday morning , wont hold my breath
  • futureyears
    1154 posts Professional
    They haven’t even put a tweet out on the FIFA twitter feed to acknowledge there’s an issue, pretty appalling communication that
  • therealmerk33
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    You lot banging on about compensation

Watch tele or play something else for a bit, everyone always wants something for nothing. It’s my day off work today as well but no point in crying about it. You have no control over it, let it be

Yeah but there's been 6 other days for weekly objectives but because it's down today I had to tell everyone that I had to get it done today.

I already did it, but I want compensation for losing coins because people can't buy my colombian players to do the objective today

You can get on the app to trade still
  • Boysie91
    8431 posts League Winner
    It's Microsoft not EA
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    Here is an update saying they still have no update.

• truegunn3r
    8810 posts Has That Special Something
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    It's Microsoft not EA

It’s EA not Microsoft because it’s an EA Access issue
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 9
    Icon commentary will probably be fixed before this. :trollface:
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I like to play 4 SB games on weekdays and basically play WL on the weekend. This will make me have to play 8 SB tomorrow. I hate to play that many in a row.
  • Campino
    27145 posts Player of the Year
    In other news I think rivals points have increased by like 600 all day which is nice
  • Grown93
    3443 posts National Call-Up
    I doubt this is a MS problem. Since xbox 360, i dont remember ever have a problem like this one before.
  • SuperRob
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think a fut swap player as compensation would be fair. Afterall we have paid for the premium edition of a game, and ea access, while those that haven’t dont suffer these issues. Those that cant complete any of the fut swap objectives wont be penalised, and it wont actually cost EA anything.
  • Drachenfells
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am having the same problem and yes I think having a swap player in compensation is fair, I dont get many hours to game and I still need to play 7 online games and who knows when this will get sorted, I did not pay £72 for this, especially as ea access members are getting screwed with here
  • Mills110
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Icon commentary will probably be fixed before this. :trollface:

You mean you DON'T like hearing "Ruud Gullit, no mistaking him" every single time he touches the ball?
  • Mills110
    I am having the same problem and yes I think having a swap player in compensation is fair, I dont get many hours to game and I still need to play 7 online games and who knows when this will get sorted, I did not pay £72 for this, especially as ea access members are getting screwed with here

That part at the end is the biggest issue here for EA that they better make right. The people getting screwed are the ones who were most devoted to the game from day 1. Not a great idea to **** off your base...
  • sido1968
    1317 posts Professional
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    You lot banging on about compensation

Watch tele or play something else for a bit, everyone always wants something for nothing. It’s my day off work today as well but no point in crying about it. You have no control over it, let it be

Yeah but there's been 6 other days for weekly objectives but because it's down today I had to tell everyone that I had to get it done today.

I already did it, but I want compensation for losing coins because people can't buy my colombian players to do the objective today

You can get on the app to trade still

But no-one will be buying them if THEY can't get on to use them
  • Drachenfells
    Its been nearly 21 hours now, it's ridiculous
  • Drachenfells
    anyone else notice this started when they put NHL19 in the vault? It seems that the coding fault lies somewhere about there I would guess
  • Absurd. We won't even get anything when they fix it for the inconvenience. Like "here you go, your reward is being able to play the game again that screwed you in the first place." F you Microsoft/EA/whoever's fault this is.
  • sofyanm
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guess who bought 89 Eusebio and can’t play with him
    :trollface:
  • Milanista28
    1167 posts Professional
    I have uninstalled 4 times now in a fit of rage and it's still hasn't fixed it!!!1!11!!
  • Drachenfells
    Thank you for convincing me to buy fifa on disc next year and to cancel my ea access membership, If your willing to screw your most loyal customers why would I want to be one?
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    How is it that we buy the “best” edition of the game and WE are the ones that get screwed!?!? This is why I ALWAYS buy hard copy... BUT I have no choice when the “best” is only focken digital ! So upsetting !
  • WFCBagnall
    70378 posts Moderator
    Thank you for convincing me to buy fifa on disc next year and to cancel my ea access membership, If your willing to screw your most loyal customers why would I want to be one?

Because of one error that has happend one day in the past however long?
  • Drachenfells
    OK maybe I'm acting a bit like a petulant child and overreacting..... (you got me)
  • Mills110
    Lots of money being flushed down the drain right now for EA. Doesn't even matter if it's not their fault in this case, they have absolutely zero goodwill built up so they deserve what they get. Most of us all already hate this game but we're addicted. Now that the drug is taken away, people are going to get clean and move on.
  • carolinabluejg
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Azof wrote: »
    How are we going to know if they keep closing all these threads

by reading this stickied thread about the subject.....

jesus is it that hard to understand

I thought the thread was closed then realized my mistake. No need to be an 💩💩💩💩💩le
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    David DG: When you coming back?

Me: I don’t know Dave, I just don’t know.

David DG:

SHM4czh.jpg
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa 18 is working mint
  • sk2
    4 posts Ball Boy
    me too, still have this issue after reinstalled
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    sk2 wrote: »
    me too, still have this issue after reinstalled

Dont worry. EA will offer 2 ultimate packs to everyone affected by this.