[XB1 issue] - EA Access Trial Expired / Don't own FIFA 19

Comments

• SuperRob
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    On the plus side, without being able to get on, it means my gameplay has been a massive improvement from recent days
  • DougInskip
    6500 posts League Winner
    There are no words for this tbh.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m guessing they still have not fixed this... How can they mess up on something like this? It’s as if a toddler gets into the codes and just starts pressing buttons.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8827 posts League Winner
    How many if us on here did this effect? I see people still seems to be playing
  • Nen
    4400 posts Moderator
    edited April 9
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

People with the disc are fine... people who paid a premium to have the version digitally and have no trade in value have been stung..

I do think it’s a Xbox issue rather than an ea issue. It’s jusy frustrating in regards to doing objectives. Something must have really broken though for a 20 odd hour downtime
  • hjdjydyufu
    8827 posts League Winner
    Nen wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

People with the disc are fine... people who paid a premium to have the version digitally and have no trade in value have been stung..

Geeez

Today may be the only day I had to complete that Columbian objective too.

This really sucks
  • SuperRob
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m guessing they still have not fixed this... How can they mess up on something like this? It’s as if a toddler gets into the codes and just starts pressing buttons.

Apparently they wont let the toddler back in as he did a poor job writing the code in the first place.
  • kokogunmu
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
  • Wizbit81
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    I despise this company, we play out of loyalty and because PES is awful. This has been the most infuriating and biggest waste of money i’ve ever had. I seriously hope that EA cease to existence one day and we don’t have to put up with this BS anymore.

Come on developers out there, give us a football game we can enjoy.

• MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Objectives are so easy lads , don't stress over it .
  • burken
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    this is the only night i can play to do the objectives
  • hjdjydyufu
    8827 posts League Winner
    burken wrote: »

This
  • Hicksy2011
    13466 posts Has That Special Something

• amMajid
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I think this not acceptable... Do anyone know when is this going to be fix?
  • Kamilflage
    5210 posts Big Money Move
    amMajid wrote: »
    I think this not acceptable... Do anyone know when is this going to be fix?

Fifa 20
  • Cheesyballs1970
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Very angry bought the 100€ edition was hoping to test my new Vela and do some Sb for the FUT card hope i can get it grrrrrrrrrr
  • Cheesyballs1970
    bet no compensation either :(
  • Kallthebosskwik
    81 posts Park Captain
    Just seen this post after an hour of troubleshooting!
    Not working for me either.
  • Scutch
    11877 posts Has That Special Something

Sadly the same. I managed one goal with a Colombian player and then haven’t been able to get on since.
  • Campino
    27506 posts Player of the Year
    You lot banging on about compensation

Watch tele or play something else for a bit, everyone always wants something for nothing. It’s my day off work today as well but no point in crying about it. You have no control over it, let it be
  • Alex02
    2818 posts Fans' Favourite
    Campino wrote: »

Watch tele or play something else for a bit, everyone always wants something for nothing. It’s my day off work today as well but no point in crying about it. You have no control over it, let it be
    If it was a weekend league it’d be extended, some people already have limited time so may not be able to get the objectives or reach the next rank in rivals
  • Campino wrote: »

Shhhh what if I dont want to watch tele or play something else? I'm certainly not crying but it is frustrating since we cant play a game we paid for! It would be different if it was just online we couldn't access but as you know it's the full game. Also banging on about compensation is the only way to get anything back from this utter **** company
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alex02 wrote: »

If it was a weekend league it’d be extended, some people already have limited time so may not be able to get the objectives or reach the next rank in rivals

Oh no poor them. :trollface:
  • vibemix881
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bigbaws30 wrote: »

Shhhh what if I dont want to watch tele or play something else? I'm certainly not crying but it is frustrating since we cant play a game we paid for! It would be different if it was just online we couldn't access but as you know it's the full game. Also banging on about compensation is the only way to get anything back from this utter **** company

Still an utter **** company, but doesn't look like it's their fault this time
  • Cheesyballs1970
    well they are revoking a license not a small matter really
    So compensation is in order tbh
  • vibemix881 wrote: »
    Bigbaws30 wrote: »

Still an utter **** company, but doesn't look like it's their fault this time

Doesn't matter if its KFC's fault mate someone is still at fault and should compensate either way
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    Down for me.
    Digital copy.
    Ea access inactive.
  • WFCBagnall
    72050 posts Moderator

Yeah but there's been 6 other days for weekly objectives but because it's down today I had to tell everyone that I had to get it done today.
  • vibemix881
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Yeah but there's been 6 other days for weekly objectives but because it's down today I had to tell everyone that I had to get it done today.

I already did it, but I want compensation for losing coins because people can't buy my colombian players to do the objective today