[XB1 issue] - EA Access Trial Expired / Don't own FIFA 19

Comments

• Kamilflage
    4864 posts National Call-Up
    People keep saying it's not EA, but I love how it has to happen to FIFA and no other games...
  • Arron xox
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    People keep saying it's not EA, but I love how it has to happen to FIFA and no other games...

It's got to be something on both ends if Microsoft are looking in to it aswel
  • Kamilflage
    I should have bought the standard edition :disappointed:
    Those weekly packs were so useless
  • So much for completing weekly objectives and getting fut swaps, now going to miss a free icon because of this as I leave for vacation and won’t be able to play all week. Screw this pos game!
  • Arron xox
    So much for completing weekly objectives and getting fut swaps, now going to miss a free icon because of this as I leave for vacation and won’t be able to play all week. Screw this pos game!

😂😂
  • vibemix881
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    !Compensation
  • Arron xox
    I just like how somehow it's the only day people can do this weekly challenge and it goes down dramatically.... like EA/Microsoft are some secret wizards
  • McRaven
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Arron xox wrote: »
    I just like how somehow it's the only day people can do this weekly challenge and it goes down dramatically.... like EA/Microsoft are some secret wizards

I don't get how that's funny.
  • Arron xox
    McRaven wrote: »

You might not but I'm laughing at everyone who is losing there mind over this
  • McRaven
    4371 posts National Call-Up

Says more about you than them
  • Arron xox
    Theres an Mls player of the year sbc just been put if you guys wanna get on and do it 😂😂
  • Arron xox

I dont care what it says about me. I'm not here losing my self over a game not working. Just happy laughing at the ones that are
  • vibemix881
    Theres an Mls player of the year sbc just been put if you guys wanna get on and do it 😂😂

There's a web app you know...
  • Arron xox
    vibemix881 wrote: »

There's a web app you know...

Theres also a companion app
  • Kamilflage

I dont care what it says about me. I'm not here losing my self over a game not working. Just happy laughing at the ones that are

Why are you even here then? Clearly this issue is not effecting you so go back to GD and mingle with the other tools there...you tool...
  • Arron xox

Why are you even here then? Clearly this issue is not effecting you so go back to GD and mingle with the other tools there...you tool...

I'm switching between both. Plus here I can see when it does get back up and running right. Sorry if that offends you
  • Kamilflage

I'm switching between both. Plus here I can see when it does get back up and running right. Sorry if that offends you

You're on a forum for a video game, so obviously we are all here because we are in some way shape or form addicted to it...whether you chose to deny that or not. What's the point of making fun of and laughing at people who are unable to play a game that they spend so much money on?
  • crackers07
    1045 posts Professional
    Yep down for me and its only game i play, i am livid i now have to talk to the mrs
  • FGseixas
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 9

Well, its not the only day but we have one less day now... I will try tomorrow anyway
  • DarthGrowler
    14534 posts Has That Special Something
    It's back up!!!

Is what I would love to tell you all!
  • Arron xox

You're on a forum for a video game, so obviously we are all here because we are in some way shape or form addicted to it...whether you chose to deny that or not. What's the point of making fun of and laughing at people who are unable to play a game that they spend so much money on?

I play the game my self I just dont chose to complain about not able to get on and complete something. But obviously with you not being able to get on to do the challenge taken offence to what I said... but keep blaming EA if it makes you feel better
  • carolinabluejg
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How are we going to know if they keep closing all these threads
  • Kamilflage

I play the game my self I just dont chose to complain about not able to get on and complete something. But obviously with you not being able to get on to do the challenge taken offence to what I said... but keep blaming EA if it makes you feel better

It's not just the challenge, I literally cant even turn the damn game on lol...
  • carolinabluejg
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Great example of why the fifa community is so awful!!! Nothing but little boys with nothing nice to say!!!!
  • Arron xox

Try another game join me on pubg lol 😂
  • vibemix881
    It's back up!!!

Is what I would love to tell you all!

giphy.gif
  • Kamilflage

I actually went over to division lol
  • Azof
    16607 posts World Class
    How are we going to know if they keep closing all these threads

by reading this stickied thread about the subject.....

jesus is it that hard to understand
  • Arron xox

I actually went over to division lol

I played beta briefly I wasnt overall impressed with the gameplay on it but the graphics looked good