[XB1 issue] - EA Access Trial Expired / Don't own FIFA 19

Comments

• TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty happy I completed the weekly obj yesterday, with EA this might be until the end of the week. :joy:
  • Kamilflage
    4928 posts National Call-Up
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    Pretty happy I completed the weekly obj yesterday, with EA this might be until the end of the week. :joy:

Oh man maybe a perfect opportunity to I itiste chargebacks >:)
  • Scutch
    11156 posts Has That Special Something
    I got the message up 3 times my trial had expired, but just spammed the A button when it loaded and now I’m in.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4693 posts National Call-Up
    So I’m on holiday tomorrow so no chance I’m finishing the weekly objective then. Cheers EA
  • DougInskip
    6376 posts League Winner
    What an absolute joke this is.
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scutch wrote: »
    I got the message up 3 times my trial had expired, but just spammed the A button when it loaded and now I’m in.

That just took me to the Microsoft Store in case I want to buy it again 🤣
  • o0OainavO0o
    2226 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol
    Lol, I did this last night and then got dropped after scoring a goal saying my trial expired 🤦‍♂️
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    According to the threads here people only play 2 games a month, stop people logging in & everyone kicks off 😂😂
  • Paciga45
    3571 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
    Lol, I did this last night and then got dropped after scoring a goal saying my trial expired 🤦‍♂️

Same here
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    So we know what the issue is? Any updates?
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    wait.. is this still happening? I havent been on console since yesterday night. I hope i dont have this issue.
  • Beroe
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol I have the same problem
  • Thunder001
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 9
    For it to take this long to fix it's obviously a serious issue.
    Post edited by Thunder001 on
  • sido1968
    1317 posts Professional
    TheDreamer wrote: »

I need to play 6 or 7 more online games and score 2 more with silvers in pro SB. Off today and tomorrow so would have been done.
  • Arron xox
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    I like how people are going mental like they dont have other games to play 😂😂
  • Azof
    16631 posts World Class
    Arron xox wrote: »

some of these addicts are getting the shakes already
  • sido1968
    1317 posts Professional
    I only play FIFA, Not going mental here tho just it's a mild PITA, couple of sbcs on the app and watched Grand Tour instead.
  • Crossland
    7879 posts League Winner
    edited April 9
    Look on the bright side surely we all get a free Ultimate pack 😂 :trollface:
  • Vacant
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Crossland wrote: »
    Look on the bright side surely we all get a free Ultimate pack 😂 :trollface:

Might get a non tradeable ‘Big’ Ron Atkinson.
  • Arron xox
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Azof wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »

some of these addicts are getting the shakes already

I love the game but even I'm not fussed. Mainly because I have done everything I need to so far 😂
  • McRaven
    4412 posts National Call-Up
    This still hasn't been fixed? Today's the only day I can play. No futswap for me then.
  • Kamilflage
    4928 posts National Call-Up
    Haha man I wanna play...stuck at home with a cast on my ankle it's the perfect FIFA time :(
  • leea12345
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    want to watch the meltdown if this goes on into the weekend :)
  • Moiizer
    6761 posts Big Money Move
    Crazy this still isn't sorted. Done a full shift in between lol
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    EA cmon fix it already, cant trade properly with noone buying.
  • SimenHP
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    I expect free R97 to everyone for this issue, that shouldn't be to much to ask when not being able to play the game for 12 hours :wink:
  • McRaven
    4412 posts National Call-Up
    Can't even play offline with a mate tonight ffs :joy:
  • DevilKane
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I expect free R97 to everyone for this issue, that shouldn't be to much to ask when not being able to play the game for 12 hours :wink:

I'm satisfied with a Prime Icon Moments Player Pick :# :D
  • Csili76
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I deleted the game, wanted to install it again, but it cost 70 euros. Once I paid for it in September, not in the store that I have bought.