That moment when...

CfcBlue
3808 posts National Call-Up
You face a squad that has cr7 and 94 R9 .. and your little 91 pele nets 3 for the win. Then the dude sends me a message saying I got lucky and I should die. This community. Oh well long live the King.

Comments

• ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just report. You shouldn't care about this kind of people.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    There are way, way too many people in the fifa community that take their self worth from a video game. Don’t hate these people. Feel sorry for them.
  • CfcBlue
    Very true. Lol
  • playing weekend league on PC a person sent me a friend request on Origin ... so i accepted .

I received a wall of foreign text within a few moments .

so off to google translate i go .. the gist of it was apparently i should do unspeakable things with my father because i pay to win and have a full team of icons . :joy: :joy:

2036bebe09999e3b75946dd75678baf4.jpg

• BigGuyStan
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tf is wrong with people. Like seriously....
  • FCBlunt
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Like players on the pitch get irritated and might end up shoving or arguing with a winning team player. I suppose the same thing happens to some fifa players, as its just never fun to lose after putting in effort.

Its no excuse to send msgs, but you know.
  • FCBlunt wrote: »
    Like players on the pitch get irritated and might end up shoving or arguing with a winning team player. I suppose the same thing happens to some fifa players, as its just never fun to lose after putting in effort.

if it makes someone that ridiculously petty though? shouldn't they just put down the controller and take a break ? playing angry and feeling so frustrated tends to make losses far more frequent .

you can lose and have fun . I've lost against players with much higher skill ratings than me but i have learned from those games .

rage about the mediocrity of the games faults but it's rarely (in a fair game - pc is full of cheaters) your opponents fault that your goalkeeper turned into a ghost or your defenders run into each other !
  • Purplejacket
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 9
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    You face a squad that has cr7 and 94 R9 .. and your little 91 pele nets 3 for the win. Then the dude sends me a message saying I got lucky and I should die. This community. Oh well long live the King.

Still dont understand why you have to bring up his team tho? Like he had a better team but you beat him with only pele so you are better than him?
  • RascalinHere7
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    CharlieC wrote: »
    You talk about little 91 Pele like its Christian Benteke LOL

Lmao :D
  • FCBlunt
    FCBlunt wrote: »

if it makes someone that ridiculously petty though? shouldn't they just put down the controller and take a break ? playing angry and feeling so frustrated tends to make losses far more frequent .

you can lose and have fun . I've lost against players with much higher skill ratings than me but i have learned from those games .

rage about the mediocrity of the games faults but it's rarely (in a fair game - pc is full of cheaters) your opponents fault that your goalkeeper turned into a ghost or your defenders run into each other !

As I tried to explain, its human nature to get furstrated when losing or making mistakes/having mistakes made against you.

I once had a dude run down to me at the first blow of the whistle and litterally grab my arm to hold my down, while he took the ball. I just got so pissed I instantly shoved him without thinking about it. I regret doing it, I apologies after the game and so did he.

Sometimes we just react, it doesnt matter if its a videogame or a real match. Sometimes our emotions gets the better of us, and its deffo easier to write a msg to someone on a playststion/xbox than confronting someone on the pitch.

But yeah.
  • FCBlunt wrote: »

As I tried to explain, its human nature to get furstrated when losing or making mistakes/having mistakes made against you.

I once had a dude run down to me at the first blow of the whistle and litterally grab my arm to hold my down, while he took the ball. I just got so pissed I instantly shoved him without thinking about it. I regret doing it, I apologies after the game and so did he.

Sometimes we just react, it doesnt matter if its a videogame or a real match. Sometimes our emotions gets the better of us, and its deffo easier to write a msg to someone on a playststion/xbox than confronting someone on the pitch.

But yeah.

i agree with you but there is one slight difference .. an instantaneous reaction ( shoving someone ) and taking the time to send a long winded message .

by the time you've searched the opponent , waited for the request to be accepted and then typed the message ( on pc ) surely the rage went ?

i don't own a console . is it still easy to send messages to non friends ? no waiting ?
  • FCBlunt

But yeah.

i agree with you but there is one slight difference .. an instantaneous reaction ( shoving someone ) and taking the time to send a long winded message .

by the time you've searched the opponent , waited for the request to be accepted and then typed the message ( on pc ) surely the rage went ?

i don't own a console . is it still easy to send messages to non friends ? no waiting ?

I know that on PS you can go to “Players met” and instantly msg the other person.

But yeah, I agree with you to some extent. I just think its hard to take your furstration out while playing a videogame, rather than being on the pitch. On the pitch you can at least up your workrate to kind of deal with it, on fifa you cant do nothing.

• CfcBlue
    CfcBlue wrote: »

Still dont understand why you have to bring up his team tho? Like he had a better team but you beat him with only pele so you are better than him?

When you tell a story you share details.