SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    11395 posts Has That Special Something
  • Sykesy
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    Love Strachan. You could see some part of what he’s trying to say. Just didn’t do himself any favours continuing to dig a bigger hole. They should never be asking about sex offenders, Their setting you up to do exactly what Strachan does. Absolute howler
  • Sykesy
    Genuinely cannot get a win on this WL since Friday. Lost first game 4-3 and again my players are static and inactive until opponent takes a touch. 4 defeats in last 5 😂😂
  • Sykesy
    First time ever getting anything decent from watching they tourneys. 100k pack. Got rare players earlier also.
  • Hibee
    10928 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think I have been as hungover as that in a long time. Cant beat a wee away derby win. Managed to spend a fortune, smash my phone when we scored the winner and voice is still gone. Typical derby really.
  • jamle1874
    6503 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    Don't think I have been as hungover as that in a long time. Cant beat a wee away derby win. Managed to spend a fortune, smash my phone when we scored the winner and voice is still gone. Typical derby really.

Enjoy it my man, hope you have a sore head
  • Hibee
    10928 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Cheers mate. You have a chance to get us back in just a few weeks.
  • jamle1874
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Cheers mate. You have a chance to get us back in just a few weeks.

That’s the only thing yous had 3 month to put it right we have 3 weeks
  • jamle1874
    Again a know we are playing Inverness but I’m still not confident for Saturday
  • Sykesy
    Weekend league record
    9-0
    2-5
    9-1

Saturdays games killed me. Had 20 wins with 4 to play. Ended up losing the next 2. About 3am before I got off. Probably the best chance I had of ever hitting Elite.

Used Cruyff Sunday. Most likely the reason I went back to winning. What a card. Can see why EA will only allow high end players to afford it. Different level they high end icons. That’s R9 Gullit Cruyff Henry Matthaus Viera Maradonna all tried through WL Rivals and Drafts and loved every one of them. Only ones I’ve hated is Rivaldo and Seedorf. Kluivert was a bit bulky but still decent.

• SC1967
    10285 posts Has That Special Something
    Just saw Ryan Jack got Rangers' goal of the season for his deflected goal against us in December, then said it will probably be the most special moment in his career.

My god that's sad.
  • MarioMonk
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Just saw Ryan Jack got Rangers' goal of the season for his deflected goal against us in December, then said it will probably be the most special moment in his career.

My god that's sad.

Aye well sad. As a lifelong fan I would hate scoring against your lot in an old firm win. Honestly could not think of anything worse.
  • RfCxAmy
    5212 posts Big Money Move

My god that's sad.

Should’ve been Morelos’s goal against Aberdeen for goal of the season but was always going to be Ryan Jack’s purely for the game itself. First goal for his boyhood club and the winner in an Old Firm, hardly think that’s sad.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4134 posts National Call-Up

My god that's sad.

context and that, its far from being 'sad'
  • Bhoy
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    In Ronny Deilas first season Bitton scored one of the best long range goals I can remember, Johansen scored a brilliant volley vs St Johnstone and Van Dijk scored a couple of unreal free kicks and yet Commons won it for an above average goal against Rangers. That’s just the way it goes.
  • fergoosee
    totw arfield. finally a spfl special lm/lw/lf to link that side up. could always move him to cm and move sinclair to lm in game. can almost make a full spfl special card team
  • Sykesy
    Heung Min Son CAM red card incoming!!
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »

I ain’t even getting my hopes up for them to be let down
  • Sykesy

This is the only hope I get to have. I’m the worst for building my hopes up then come crashing back to reality. Hence why I rage post every Thursday after opening 😂

I’ve yet to score with a Colombian 3 times and yet to do squad battles for these swap deals. Honestly I’m not good enough to be running around D1 with Muriel. Played 5 lost 4.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

This is the only hope I get to have. I’m the worst for building my hopes up then come crashing back to reality. Hence why I rage post every Thursday after opening 😂

I’ve yet to score with a Colombian 3 times and yet to do squad battles for these swap deals. Honestly I’m not good enough to be running around D1 with Muriel. Played 5 lost 4.

Squad battles? I’ve not seen squad battles for any of mines and I’ve done 3 this week?
  • Sykesy

Squad battles? I’ve not seen squad battles for any of mines and I’ve done 3 this week?

Need to finish silver 3 on squad battles to get a fut swap Jadama.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    edited April 10

Just noticed it mate, fly **** no mention of it.

Just as well you pointed it out
  • Sykesy

I just checked on the off chance. They usually add them in. I’ll be trying Rivals later to try with Muriel again but I’m close to D2 through trying 😂

Played 2 SB games I’m gold 3. That enough or will you need to complete a set of 4 or some nonsense
  • fergoosee
    you guys know there is a thread that tells you how to get every swap player every month. should bookmark it imo
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »
    you guys know there is a thread that tells you how to get every swap player every month. should bookmark it imo

I know how to get them. Just unable to win with a wee fud up top 😂
  • fergoosee

you need sbc morelos
  • Sykesy

you need sbc morelos

Definitely falls into the wee fud category!!
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Tag me in it young sir, I cba looking for it.

I just checked on the off chance. They usually add them in. I’ll be trying Rivals later to try with Muriel again but I’m close to D2 through trying 😂

Played 2 SB games I’m gold 3. That enough or will you need to complete a set of 4 or some nonsense

I done it in Division 1 with Flashback Martinez!
  • Sykesy
    If I miss out my choice is easier anyway. Meunier card looks decent. Base icon would do for Henry sbc. Had fun with his card albeit 7 games lol
  • Sykesy
    That UCL worth trying to grind towards?