Number7rocky

โ€น1
dregana08
3897 posts National Call-Up
We are playing right now, any chance of letting me have the win ๐Ÿ‘€ last game and need to win for Elite 3]

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    7657 posts League Winner
    Are you for real ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • dregana08
    Are you for real ๐Ÿ˜‚

He plays disgusting, making me feel sick
  • dregana08
    Are you for real ๐Ÿ˜‚

He plays disgusting, making me feel sick

@number7rocky
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did you win?
  • dregana08
    4-4 80th min, just scored a pen.
  • WarrenBarton
    7657 posts League Winner
    Focus on the game lol
  • dregana08
    Won 5-4 ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Guess he needed the win just as bad as me judging by the el tornado crossed and attribute cards he had on!

GG @number7rocky
  • dregana08
    Focus on the game lol

Mate I play most of my games with a 1 year old on my lap, making a quick post on the forums is easy ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • WarrenBarton
    7657 posts League Winner
    Focus on the game lol

Mate I play most of my games with a 1 year old on my lap, making a quick post on the forums is easy ๐Ÿ˜‚

Pro multitasker ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 8
    Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a plus 10 dribbling on a couple players just chucked it on as I needed the win for elite 2.

Had that game won, 2-0 to 2-2 and then I was 4-2 up, 3 rd goal landed to you nicely and that pen decision was bs, la croquetta into my defender and I dont press anything.

I was very tired though awake since 11am Sunday so wasn't playing to my best. At 2-1 you dragged it out so much and didnt skip a single replay...
  • number7rocky
    I didn't see this to after anyway, hardl thread worthy, wl thread for that ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won 5-4 ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Guess he needed the win just as bad as me judging by the el tornado crossed and attribute cards he had on!

GG @number7rocky

GG lads @number7rocky @dregana08
  • Dmb75
    414 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a plus 10 dribbling on a couple players just chucked it on as I needed the win for elite 2.

Had that game won, 2-0 to 2-2 and then I was 4-2 up, 3 rd goal landed to you nicely and that pen decision was bs, la croquetta into my defender and I dont press anything.

I was very tired though awake since 11am Sunday so wasn't playing to my best. At 2-1 you dragged it out so much and didnt skip a single replay...

People who watch full replays should be locked up in an asylum together.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    Using attributes cards, el tornados, la croquetta and watching every replay.

That deserved to be a draw.
  • Rossco160715
    Then booted off servers.
  • dregana08
    Dmb75 wrote: ยป

Was watching replays cause I was posting here ๐Ÿ˜‚ normally it's cause of my kiddie winks though.

Wow you are an elite 2 player? I feel privileged. I need to learn to El Tornado.

GG.
  • dregana08
    Then booted off servers.

And then murdered.
  • Rossco160715
    Then booted off servers.

And then murdered.

With a rusty spoon.
  • number7rocky
    edited April 8

Was watching replays cause I was posting here ๐Ÿ˜‚ normally it's cause of my kiddie winks though.

Wow you are an elite 2 player? I feel privileged. I need to learn to El Tornado.

GG.

I moslty get elite 3 but had elite 2 several times. Mostly stop at gold 1 recently because I'm saving the 100k packs for PL tots.

You didnt el tornado but you did score of 2/3 crosses yourself since your saying I played "disgusting" pot kettle black lol Obviously I was very tired so I did what I had to.

I didn't know who you were, replays were annoying having to watch full cuts scenes of a goal kick ๐Ÿ˜‚

GG though at least it got you elite 3 ๐Ÿ‘
  • dregana08

GG.

I moslty get elite 3 but had elite 2 several times. Mostly stop at gold 1 recently because I'm saving the 100k packs for PL tots.

You didnt el tornado but you did score of 2/3 crosses yourself since your saying I played "disgusting" pot kettle black lol Obviously I was very tired so I did what I had to.

I didn't know who you were, replays were annoying having to watch full cuts scenes of a goal kick ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yea I cross, but not el tornado cross, that is abusing game mechanics. I understand though, at your level you have to do it to match your opponent, I'm glad I don't often finish 20+ wins cause the more wins you get, the worse your games get.

Sorry about cut scenes, it was a mixture of trying to post here and sort my kids out.

Maybe we will rematch next week ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • number7rocky
    edited April 8

GG.

Yea I cross, but not el tornado cross, that is abusing game mechanics. I understand though, at your level you have to do it to match your opponent, I'm glad I don't often finish 20+ wins cause the more wins you get, the worse your games get.

Sorry about cut scenes, it was a mixture of trying to post here and sort my kids out.

Where you normally finish? And No worries,lots on here would call crossing to CR7 abusing game mechanics ๐Ÿ˜‚ with or without an El Tornado but with the amount of drop back and counter you face, most games in WL and Div 1 you got to utilise it. Backpost headers is the best way to break someone down. Sucks

Hopefully next time it's when I'm not in zombie mode ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Lkane
    929 posts Professional
    Focus on the game lol

Thought I was the only one who did this! Normally followed by a message saying how terrible I am at the game ๐Ÿ˜‚ clearly not as good at multi tasking.
  • madwullie
    4410 posts National Call-Up
    This is beautiful guys โ™ฅ I'm tearing up here.

Forum romance?
  • alex1987
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    Using attribute cards in the WL. Deserve to be banned
  • number7rocky
    edited April 8

2 Plus 10 dribbling cards on an important game that was sitting in my club, literally the only game I used em ban me lool ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • dregana08

2 Plus 10 dribbling cards on an important game that was sitting in my club, literally the only game I used em ban me lool ๐Ÿ˜‚

TBF I was fuming when I saw them... more because i didn't think to do the same. If it's allowed, i'm not above using them... but it's a good thing to slam if your opponent uses them. In @number7rocky defence, they were silver dribbling cards (they were on Ronaldo and FB Ibra so I saw when they inevitably scored!
    Lkane wrote: ยป
    Focus on the game lol

Thought I was the only one who did this! Normally followed by a message saying how terrible I am at the game ๐Ÿ˜‚ clearly not as good at multi tasking.

Sometimes I only have her on my lap for a few mins at a time, it's definitely a distraction though, especially when she grabs the controller! I once had her do this when I was through on goal (pretty much open net) and she happened to press 'X' and passed to a guy who was offside! Guy most of thought I was trying to score the ultimate sweat goal haha.
  • dregana08

Forum romance?

It's only a game. He is clearly a better player than me but as we know... that is irrelevant most of the time in this Fifa. I needed 3 wins in 3 for Elite 3 and thought i'd give them a go this morning... EA wanted me to get Elite 3.
  • dregana08

GG.

Where you normally finish? And No worries,lots on here would call crossing to CR7 abusing game mechanics ๐Ÿ˜‚ with or without an El Tornado but with the amount of drop back and counter you face, most games in WL and Div 1 you got to utilise it. Backpost headers is the best way to break someone down. Sucks

I don't often finish all 30 games. I usually get to gold 3 and stop. I started well this week though and some extra time to play (I packed Gullit who has obviously made a huge difference to my team).

I guess i'm a gold 2 / 1 player if i played all my games.
  • number7rocky

TBF I was fuming when I saw them... more because i didn't think to do the same. If it's allowed, i'm not above using them... but it's a good thing to slam if your opponent uses them. In @number7rocky defence, they were silver dribbling cards (they were on Ronaldo and FB Ibra so I saw when they inevitably scored!
    Lkane wrote: ยป
    Focus on the game lol

Sometimes I only have her on my lap for a few mins at a time, it's definitely a distraction though, especially when she grabs the controller! I once had her do this when I was through on goal (pretty much open net) and she happened to press 'X' and passed to a guy who was offside! Guy most of thought I was trying to score the ultimate sweat goal haha.

Typical the 1 game I chuck a couple on its agaisnt someone on the forums ๐Ÿ˜‚

Like I said I didn't know who I was playing I at the time, I thought you were dragging out the replays to be an @rse ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • number7rocky
    edited April 8

Forum romance?

It's only a game. He is clearly a better player than me but as we know... that is irrelevant most of the time in this Fifa. I needed 3 wins in 3 for Elite 3 and thought i'd give them a go this morning... EA wanted me to get Elite 3.

GG.

I don't often finish all 30 games. I usually get to gold 3 and stop. I started well this week though and some extra time to play (I packed Gullit who has obviously made a huge difference to my team).

I guess i'm a gold 2 / 1 player if i played all my games.

Anyone can beat anyone on fifa, was pulling an all nighter because I stay awake all night before work and as I work nights Mon-Thursday.

When you play tired your reactions are worse you you just defend very sloppy, so sometimes I'll lose some games I otherwise wouldn't. Have a gf and child though so dont have the luxrary of spacing out games and normally finish my last games during the night when I've been awake the whole day.

I sometimes leave a couple games close to the deadline though if I'm playing for Elite plus because alot of people will leave once you score a goal when they need to rush at the end.

I wondered if you packed him! I waiting for his pm sbc, most my team is untradable, sitting on coins for tots , guys like Keane suck so bad ๐Ÿ˜‚