SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Massively regret throwing all my red cards into sbcs now. Some of the pulls your getting for submitting 11 is mental. Twitter is jammed full of people doing them.

Aye same hahahahah
  • PintOfMagennis
    4453 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 5
    Massively regret throwing all my red cards into sbcs now. Some of the pulls your getting for submitting 11 is mental. Twitter is jammed full of people doing them.

typical ea mate :D , I have a total of 4
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up

typical ea mate :D , I have a total of 4

I have 5 but use 2. Partey has made himself available as a super sub to hold a lead and can smash a long shot.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I was able to do 1 with under 83s and got 86,86,87
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • Sykesy
    Tbf it’s a slight mistake and thankfully can get sorted for next WL. Just a shame about this weeks.
  • NornIron
    11848 posts Has That Special Something
    Burns and Smith starting mon the Hearts.
  • Sykesy
    BT Sports no wanting to kick off way over the top about flares etc at the game? Celtic get pelters for it Hearts aye that’s sound.
  • PintOfMagennis
    a **** coconut
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    a **** coconut

"I've bought a coconut, darling"
    "Making Macaroons?"
    "No"
  • Sykesy
    We are **** murder btw

Under Brendan and now Lennon. This team have nothing going forward. It’s the same build up and same players being wasteful. Horrible horrible game. He surely knows struggling at home to Livi will mean he cannot get nesr this job. Maybe that’s why he’s reluctant to do anything regarding the team
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Yet more evidence Lenny is not the man.

We've been **** chronic since he took over. If we play against Aberdeen the same way we've been playing recently, I fear the worst.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Lennon must stay
  • Sykesy
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Yet more evidence Lenny is not the man.

We've been **** chronic since he took over. If we play against Aberdeen the same way we've been playing recently, I fear the worst.

Before Rodgers left we where playing a similar way aswell. Not just since Lennon took over. Flat and predictable too often
  • PintOfMagennis
    Bobby madden told the killie fans to **** off today , surely refs canny do that
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class
    TWENTY goals for sammy cosgrove, incredible
  • RfCxAmy
  • Sykesy
    9-0 to 9-2

Lost on pens first game

Second game lost to a Zlatan standing header 20 yards out. Watch the replay to the shock horror and see the ball doesn’t even make contact with his head just rebounds off nothing and goes in. Embarrassing man. 91st it happens as well. Nothing you can do.

Yet to face anyone using attributes though. Positive to take.
  • MarioMonk
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got most weeks 8 to 10 wins without a loss. Started this one like 4 wins 3 losses. Terrible. Guys I have been playing are no even that good aswell.
  • Sykesy
    10-3

Signing off for the night. Honestly some of the worst gameplay ever. 3 defeats from 4 and I’ll happily admit the one on pens the boy deserved it. The other 2 are just utter aid ridden to ****. So blatant. I’m calling a goal from half way line.

Campbell steps up to allow Mbappe behind
    Ramos steps over the ball to nutmeg himself
    Cancelo can’t move. Only comes active after Nedved takes his touch

Honestly you can’t have a game like this and tell people to remain sane. You’re literally watching yourself get cheated and restricted and can’t do nothing.

Main account binned next week. Going to do WL on my RTG and build a team this week to compete. Don’t fancy using an SPFL team. Hopefully some player sbcs out I could do. Have enough for an 85 and 84 at a push I reckon
  • RfCxAmy
    **** at it again throwing a lighter and other things at Tav when taking a throw in.

Get it up them, 2-0 Arfield double!
  • MarioMonk
    1804 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 7
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    **** at it again throwing a lighter and other things at Tav when taking a throw in.

Get it up them, 2-0 Arfield double!

Hate motherwell fans. Full of wee neds with not a bawhair between them.
  • RfCxAmy
    IF Arfield please and thank you
  • Salty P3anut
    8864 posts League Winner

Might have to do the Morelos sbc and start playing again
  • RfCxAmy

Might have to do the Morelos sbc and start playing again

Morelos is very good in the game so would be worth it. Only thing would be Arfield’s pace for out on the left.
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    shame his card will be absolute trash
  • jocksaltire_67
    Brilliant performance so far. Arfield, Defoe and Kamara have been superb. Hope Morelos doesn't get straight back in the team and is made to realise that he can't let us down time and again and just walk back in like a billy big ****.
  • Sykesy
    Tbf Motherwell gave you a 2 goal lead. They where horrific at the back. Game over soon as that happens. If Morelos starts getting benched etc he’ll just ask to leave and that causes more problems. He posted his letter of apology after the old firm then quotes from Colombia he’s over there telling them it’s all Celtic players fault 😂

He could become a big problem if he doesn’t get what he wants. Managers don’t hold the power they once use too
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 7
    Tbf Motherwell gave you a 2 goal lead. They where horrific at the back. Game over soon as that happens. If Morelos starts getting benched etc he’ll just ask to leave and that causes more problems. He posted his letter of apology after the old firm then quotes from Colombia he’s over there telling them it’s all Celtic players fault 😂

He could become a big problem if he doesn’t get what he wants. Managers don’t hold the power they once use too

Three Motherwell assists really :joy:

They’re better just getting shot of Morelos this summer.
  • jocksaltire_67

We've actually been clinical when it mattered and took the sting out of the game. Actually nice to see us have a bit of steel about us against a team we've struggled with physically in the past. Delighted with the 2nd half performance though, pressing at the right times and taking advantage of that. I think Morelos is away in the summer anyway but if not he's got to learn. He's done it far too many times and got straight back in with little consequence.