The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • EddieFicio
    21853 posts Club Captain
    Gameplay has been terrible for the last 3 weeks in a row
  • Cadey 5
    10584 posts Has That Special Something
    @PelzyWelzy I got a DC after winning the game earlier! After the full time whistle”ea cannot process this”

    Or something like that comeback on got the DNF message.
  • Keano
    13632 posts Has That Special Something
    Tekz is being shown up in that stream.
  • ColeWorld
    10666 posts Has That Special Something
    5-0, baby Ronaldo is fun! Game is not!

    He's amazing since a few weeks as well for me. Was so bad before :D
  • FrankFrank
    2088 posts Fans' Favourite
    5-0 and a great start after a few weeks break.

    Really enjoying Socrates(Middle sbc pull) and SMS. Guarin does a fine job at rb as well.. Looking to get cb Walker + De Gea.

    Sk-rmbillede-2019-04-05-kl-15-53-06.png
  • Littleland95
    17038 posts Moderator
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Nahhhhh, I'm actually done...

    Sitting here just now, 1-0 up in a game going in to second half and all of a sudden get a DC. Start ranting and raving, calling EA and Virgin Media every name under the sun.

    Few minutes pass and still my internet is down. Check Virgin Media status and that's all good, can't for the life of me figure out what the **** is going on so I go investigate.

    This is what I find, next to where the router is plugged in (play everything wireless but go wired for Fifa)...

    CARIFwf.jpg

    On of my ****head cats has only gone and rolled around underneath a rug (which actually lives about 5 feet away from there), got herself tangled up in the wires and pulled the f'ing plug out (bottom right of that cabinet) :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

    Cats are awesome!

    :joy:
  • ColeWorld
    10666 posts Has That Special Something
    Gameplay at 7/8pm was fine. Most fun I've had for a while. Now it's the same delayed unplayable shiat
  • PelzyWelzy
    9666 posts League Winner
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @PelzyWelzy I got a DC after winning the game earlier! After the full time whistle”ea cannot process this”

    Or something like that comeback on got the DNF message.
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Nahhhhh, I'm actually done...

    Sitting here just now, 1-0 up in a game going in to second half and all of a sudden get a DC. Start ranting and raving, calling EA and Virgin Media every name under the sun.

    Few minutes pass and still my internet is down. Check Virgin Media status and that's all good, can't for the life of me figure out what the **** is going on so I go investigate.

    This is what I find, next to where the router is plugged in (play everything wireless but go wired for Fifa)...

    CARIFwf.jpg

    On of my ****head cats has only gone and rolled around underneath a rug (which actually lives about 5 feet away from there), got herself tangled up in the wires and pulled the f'ing plug out (bottom right of that cabinet) :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

    Cats are awesome!

    :joy:

    Wish Maisie could be more Daisy tbh mate... She just sits there with me cool as you. The younger cat though. Jeez.

    Always going to be on edge when playing now :joy:
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Finishing 2-8 for today, no point playing more, just lost a 4-0 lead in 75th minute and lost 0-3.
  • Primal
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    that feeling when u get beat by someone all because you have insane button delay doesnt compare to any other games
  • Scutch
    11448 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »
    that feeling when u get beat by someone all because you have insane button delay doesnt compare to any other games

    It’s horrible and even a millisecond can ruin the entire gameplay.
  • Primal
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    that feeling when u get beat by someone all because you have insane button delay doesnt compare to any other games

    It’s horrible and even a millisecond can ruin the entire gameplay.

    exactly mate, i got beat by someone who spammed crosses, he was awful meanwhile im missing 1v1s because my players wont shoot when i press the button
  • Primal
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    to make it worse the guy finishes on 16 wins, i should just give up :D
  • ColeWorld
    10666 posts Has That Special Something
    In good Gameplay I have no problem playing against these PTB kids. No delay and I smash them because you can play nice combinations to get in the box.

    Bad Gameplay? Biggest pain in the ****. You couldn't combinate good and everything is rng. Most effective way is to counter attack.

    So ekelhaft.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I swear my AI is hardstuck on amateur, while my opponent is at ultimate, its so ridiculous how my AI makes no tackles or interceptions, but my opponent doesnt even have to be in the room to defend everything.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14178 posts Has That Special Something
    8 bronzes in my team and I've started 4-2, not too bad. Some of these bronzes are better than I expected
  • ColeWorld
    10666 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 5
    I'm done with this game :joy: :joy: won't play this **** hole anymore

    What the hell is this. Isn't even a foul and I get a red lol

  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    2-10 atm, Im just gonna play until I win a match. This might be the weekend I beat my 6-24 finish
  • killer xavi
    2231 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 5
    I just lost to a non rare Mexican team. I’ve seen it all. Nah I’m done. What should’ve been an easy win, nah.

    Dude has 3 shots 2 goals, including a pen. I’m over here with 22 shots and I can’t get past his non rare GK, moving him everywhere. Beaten T100 players, beaten elite players and I can’t even win against this. What’s the point
  • Primal
    4723 posts National Call-Up
    stopping at 5 wins, This delays ridiculous all thats going to happen is ill get mad and give away loses to random horrible players. Been stacking packs so might open them
  • NornIron
    11734 posts Has That Special Something
    Just played my first match the guy quit at 2-0 but jesus it was slow. Had to score a couple of cut back goals couldnt do anything else.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Finally won a match, had 38 shots, 20 something shots on goal, was like 20 times 1 on 1 and I won 6-0 after scoring 6 tap in rebounds off the GK, missed all chances otherwise.

    Its funny, Im playing people with 50k teams and Im getting destroyed :joy:
  • NornIron
    11734 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 5
    My god 2nd match the gameplay was the best ive had in years, players first to every ball, when they received the ball they actually looked forward ended winning 4-1.

    Messaged the guy to see if he maybe had sluggish gameplay and he sent back'' why you messaging me leave me alone stop stalking me'' :D the guys a nutcase apparently ive been reported now.
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    So anyone here still prefer 19 to 18?
  • DutyHarry
    4942 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    So anyone here still prefer 19 to 18?

    I never did, 18 was awful, but still less buggy, more balanced and fun than this.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    9-1. Having 20+ shots every game yet every game I barely win, must have one of the poorest shots-goal-ratio's.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    M98H wrote: »
    So anyone here still prefer 19 to 18?

    Getting bad . The last 2 titles have been ****
Sign In or Register to comment.