FUT CHAMPIONS UPGRADE SBCs OUT NOW!

Comments

• EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    serious, who has 11 unused low rated red cards at this stage of the game? The requirements are extreme. Should be 6 or 7 for the premium and maybe 3, 4 for the regular.

I'll do the premium sbc on Thursday. I could do it now, but I'm not willing to put in 88 Cancelo or 87 Robertson.

Yea, dont do that, you would most likely regret that big time. And its not unlikely you will get someone way worse than Cancelo or Robertson
  • OZero
    6906 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2019
    This should be in place since day 1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off EA
  • IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2019
    OZero wrote: »
    This should be in place since day 1. **** off EA

As FUT Champion cards are the rewards, they had to
    wait for the reward pool to be large enough.
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move

Nope, common sense not allowed on the forum. Log out and never come back.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6219 posts Big Money Move

I honestly feel for people that got rid of their cheap reds. And I understand why they did. I’m a collector/hoarder, which in most cases doesn’t pay off. But in this case it did.
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite

:joy:
  • IAIK7

Cheerio
  • EisenErmin
    9397 posts League Winner

I honestly feel for people that got rid of their cheap reds. And I understand why they did. I’m a collector/hoarder, which in most cases doesn’t pay off. But in this case it did.

I submitted a few medium and higher rated in SBC (84-88) but still had 22 84 and below rated left for two trys in this SBC. Hoped for one of the top guys and got Dembele and di Maria. So the chances of actually getting a neymar, Ronaldo, messi, hazard are very slim anyway.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    EisenErmin wrote: »

I submitted a few medium and higher rated in SBC (84-88) but still had 22 84 and below rated left for two trys in this SBC. Hoped for one of the top guys and got Dembele and di Maria. So the chances of actually getting a neymar, Ronaldo, messi, hazard are very slim anyway.

But at least you have some cool cards. Subs maybe. Or handy for a future weekly challenge.
  • CarlosJr9
    602 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2019
    Had enough for one premium and got 89 Lukaku.
  • Karim-Denz
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    Got 90 Mbappe, decent :)
  • IAIK7
    Karim-Denz wrote: »
    Got 90 Mbappe, decent :)

Lol decent.
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    87 Laporte, that kind of sucks x)

But atleast he will be useful for future SBCs. PL LB that is 87 rated should save me a good amount of coins

And it was basically free considering all the cards i submitted were so low rated that they wouldnt be useful in any SBC anyway
  • Mako_Sulu
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had six in the end so did the mid one and got 84 Inaki Williams. Not bad for a super sub I guess and more useful than the players I put in.

It's a great idea though, definitely motivated me to play more WL. Didn't realise there was no expiry or I would have saved them and gone for the 86+.
  • greif44
    3699 posts National Call-Up
    I have 12 or 13 reds sitting in club, but 3 of them are 89 Cancelo, 86 Richarlison and 90 Di Maria. 11 cards is too much, should be 7-8
  • TheTormentor07
    1252 posts Professional
    Did one premium got 93 De Gea B) think i might stop there, the only red I have now are 84's who are more useful for other sbc's
  • Pocketsquareguy
    I feel bad posting my picks now. I felt like there would be tons of great pulls. But now it looks like nobody can actually do these. That sucks.
  • BaccaTheNet
    903 posts Professional
    greif44 wrote: »
    I have 12 or 13 reds sitting in club, but 3 of them are 89 Cancelo, 86 Richarlison and 90 Di Maria. 11 cards is too much, should be 7-8
    But the rewards are so good
  • SanderFC
    3048 posts National Call-Up
    86 Brandt
    87 Pepe
    86 Depay
  • greif44
    3699 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »
    But the rewards are so good

depends on your team I guess
    I'd welcome only any red version of Pogba and CR7, don't really need other players
  • Andyh60
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    wow I wondered why fut champs cards (obv blue ones) were still quite cheap as thought they were for this but yes guess what brought 5 and still couldn't do sbc :#
  • BaccaTheNet
    903 posts Professional
    Andyh60 wrote: »
    wow I wondered why fut champs cards (obv blue ones) were still quite cheap as thought they were for this but yes guess what brought 5 and still couldn't do sbc :#
    Fut champs cards are red
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Please tell me you didn't go and buy UCL cards and try and submit them into this? 😂
  • IAIK7

Trolling?
  • spy
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ive got 32 and only 5 of them are over 84 so will probably do a couple of these
  • Pocketsquareguy
    Bateson put all of his reds in these. Including 88 mertens and 88 sandro to name a few.

24b6wis.png
  • IAIK7
    spy wrote: »
    Ive got 32 and only 5 of them are over 84 so will probably do a couple of these

Post here once done. If you don't mind of course.
  • IAIK7
    Bateson put all of his reds in these. Including 88 mertens and 88 sandro to name a few.

24b6wis.png

Jeez thats 88 red cards put into an SBC. I wonder if he's happy with them pulls? I doubt it.
  • have only 2 reds, blame other SBC's they died for. bit of a bummer. time to save em
  • cule54
    735 posts Semi-Pro
    88 Werner. Not too shabby 😎