MOTM/Hero thread

Comments

  • Hicksy2011
    16906 posts World Class
    Matt Clarke please EA
    MOTM in a cup final in front of 85,000 to help his team win a cup with 8 wins from 8 (longer then most cups and had a group stage hence the relevance)
  • Ben
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    Bruno Fernandes, just wow. Man is incredible..

    What position was he playing ?

  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    Ben wrote: »
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    Bruno Fernandes, just wow. Man is incredible..

    What position was he playing ?

    looks like a CAM/CM in a 4-5-1 formation to me. nice 3* weakfoot goal ;)
  • freakjas
    9273 posts League Winner
    When are we expecting new motms? Friday night?
  • Hicksy2011
    16906 posts World Class
    Appears we get nothing
    Naturally winning a cup final doesn’t matter if the MOTM isn’t 85 overall or higher
  • freakjas
    9273 posts League Winner
    Lasogga :'(
  • WarrenBarton
    10455 posts Has That Special Something
    Clocks went forward, could be something in 7 mins
  • freakjas
    9273 posts League Winner
    Nice!!
  • Pughy30
    27259 posts Player of the Year
    Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that Fernandes
  • Skorpio_King
    5860 posts Big Money Move
    How the F didi heidenheim get a motm card while they lost. They lost the plot. I wanted my bayern motm.
  • D3bZPrNUYAAIYk0.jpg
  • Pughy30
    27259 posts Player of the Year
    he's slow as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ but that Lasogga has some crazy stats
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    No Dabbur :/
  • CeeQue
    12755 posts Has That Special Something
    Meh
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    Bruno B)

    Still missing my Danilo Pereira tho..
  • spy
    1245 posts Professional
    Joe wrote: »
    No Dabbur :/

    He is in in totw so I assume he can’t have two special cards at the same time
  • freakjas
    9273 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    he's slow as **** but that Lasogga has some crazy stats
    Used the silver one for some weekly objective and he was clinical af, more goals than games for me lmao.
  • freakjas
    9273 posts League Winner
    How the F didi heidenheim get a motm card while they lost. They lost the plot. I wanted my bayern motm.

    Not quite sure but maybe cause he scored 3 goals vs bayern meanwhile Lewa only had two goals.
  • Hicksy2011
    16906 posts World Class
    Oh just F off EA just F off
    So now we’ve failed to get a special card for winning a cup final to add to the time we didn’t get a special card for winning 6-1 on the final day to jump from 3rd to title winners
    And that time one of our players got 2g 2a
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    freakjas wrote: »
    How the F didi heidenheim get a motm card while they lost. They lost the plot. I wanted my bayern motm.

    Not quite sure but maybe cause he scored 3 goals vs bayern meanwhile Lewa only had two goals.

    but Lewa came on at halftime when bayern was down 2:1 and playing with 10 men and Bayern won in the end
    Post edited by kcichris on
  • freakjas
    9273 posts League Winner
    kcichris wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    How the F didi heidenheim get a motm card while they lost. They lost the plot. I wanted my bayern motm.

    Not quite sure but maybe cause he scored 3 goals vs bayern meanwhile Lewa only had two goals.

    but Lewa came one at halftime when bayern was down 2:1 and playing with 10 men and Bayern won in the end

    Yeah forgot he was subbed on, my bad.
    Still an equal achievement imo.
    I like that glatzel got in instead of lewa and his 4th special card but maybe thats just me.
  • gimme 3500.jpg?width=780&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=f5e447d88c3ba78a89c42ad1829578e1


  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    freakjas wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    How the F didi heidenheim get a motm card while they lost. They lost the plot. I wanted my bayern motm.

    Not quite sure but maybe cause he scored 3 goals vs bayern meanwhile Lewa only had two goals.

    but Lewa came one at halftime when bayern was down 2:1 and playing with 10 men and Bayern won in the end

    Yeah forgot he was subbed on, my bad.
    Still an equal achievement imo.
    I like that glatzel got in instead of lewa and his 4th special card but maybe thats just me.

    Imho both should have gotten it. Glatzel for his outstanding performance and Lewa for saving Bayern's ❤️❤️❤️❤️..

    Like that Lasogga tho, just need the prices of Terodde to fall and a central Hector card - then I'm happy :-)
  • ha032742
    38049 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    gimme 3500.jpg?width=780&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=f5e447d88c3ba78a89c42ad1829578e1


    What position did he subbed on in?
  • @ha032742 RW/RM looks like. and gotta say that pic above is cool as ice
  • ha032742
    38049 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    @ha032742 RW/RM looks like. and gotta say that pic above is cool as ice

    I’m looking forward to it. Wanted another good PL RW to replace my red Mahrez :+1:
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    gimme 3500.jpg?width=780&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=f5e447d88c3ba78a89c42ad1829578e1


    His first goal was class
  • Tesco
    6999 posts Big Money Move
    29w8pqq.png

    2 goals in 2-1 win in semi final of polish cup
  • Tesco
    6999 posts Big Money Move
    2qvfcw7.png

    Winning goal in other semi final of polish cup
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49337 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Neres/Szczczxzczzxesny
Sign In or Register to comment.