What would you do?

SkeltonTom
1315 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 4
With 1 million coins to improve my team?

I play 41212(2) in-game.

21e83gi.jpg

Comments

  • sheffutd87
    3141 posts National Call-Up
    Ramos and 88 Carvajal in for Sanchez and Valencia?
  • SomeNextGuy
    2756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oo, I see you bought Ronaldo. How are you finding him? Pretty sure I'm going to complete the Nani SBC tonight and unsure whether to go with Ronaldo or Eusebio...
  • dregana08
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    @SkeltonTom daily 'improve my squad' thread xD

    Obviously replace you Sanchez, Valencia and Matuidi.

    Same as i've said your past two threads! VVD + RTTF Aurier and an icon for Matuidi.
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Ramos and 88 Carvajal in for Sanchez and Valencia?

    Don’t have 88 Carvajal, but Ramos could be a shout :#
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oo, I see you bought Ronaldo. How are you finding him? Pretty sure I'm going to complete the Nani SBC tonight and unsure whether to go with Ronaldo or Eusebio...

    He’s insane mate. The ultimate goalscorer.
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    @SkeltonTom daily 'improve my squad' thread xD

    Obviously replace you Sanchez, Valencia and Matuidi.

    Same as i've said your past two threads! VVD + RTTF Aurier and an icon for Matuidi.

    Yeah they’re the obvious improvements. Which box to Box Icon would you recommend for Matuidi?
  • sheffutd87
    3141 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 4
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Ramos and 88 Carvajal in for Sanchez and Valencia?

    Don’t have 88 Carvajal, but Ramos could be a shout :#

    Ahh sorry mate I forgot 88 Carvajal wasn’t on the market.

    You could also look at VVD and the FS TAA.
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Ramos and 88 Carvajal in for Sanchez and Valencia?

    Don’t have 88 Carvajal, but Ramos could be a shout :#

    Ahh sorry mate I forgot 88 Carvajal wasn’t on the market.

    You could also look at VVD and the FS TAA.

    Yeah mate, I think VVD and RTTF Aurier May be the shout. Then it’s which box to box icon CM I go for...?
  • barryw
    1018 posts Professional
    504953-C6-4811-4-B7-C-9860-FABBAE8-EFAE9.jpg

    Ronaldo - Rashford
    Del Piero
    Socrates - Kante - Pogba
    Sandro - Eder - Luiz - Walker
    Alisson
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    barryw wrote: »
    504953-C6-4811-4-B7-C-9860-FABBAE8-EFAE9.jpg

    Ronaldo - Rashford
    Del Piero
    Socrates - Kante - Pogba
    Sandro - Eder - Luiz - Walker
    Alisson

    Looks pretty cool, but I worry about Socrates CM? Only 85 in-game according to Futview. Also Alisson? I’ve always had DDG and a United fan, but heard bad things of Alisson? :D
  • dregana08
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    Box to Box midfielder 89 Gerrard.
  • barryw
    1018 posts Professional
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    barryw wrote: »
    504953-C6-4811-4-B7-C-9860-FABBAE8-EFAE9.jpg

    Ronaldo - Rashford
    Del Piero
    Socrates - Kante - Pogba
    Sandro - Eder - Luiz - Walker
    Alisson

    Looks pretty cool, but I worry about Socrates CM? Only 85 in-game according to Futview. Also Alisson? I’ve always had DDG and a United fan, but heard bad things of Alisson? :D

    Socrates can be replaced with any icon you like in the budget.
    Alisson was good for me. Might still get upgraded also
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Box to Box midfielder 89 Gerrard.

    Scouser though isn’t he :D :D
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    barryw wrote: »
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    barryw wrote: »
    504953-C6-4811-4-B7-C-9860-FABBAE8-EFAE9.jpg

    Ronaldo - Rashford
    Del Piero
    Socrates - Kante - Pogba
    Sandro - Eder - Luiz - Walker
    Alisson

    Looks pretty cool, but I worry about Socrates CM? Only 85 in-game according to Futview. Also Alisson? I’ve always had DDG and a United fan, but heard bad things of Alisson? :D

    Socrates can be replaced with any icon you like in the budget.
    Alisson was good for me. Might still get upgraded also

    I’m unsure which icon to get
  • dregana08
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Box to Box midfielder 89 Gerrard.

    Scouser though isn’t he :D :D

    My only loyalty lies with getting wins. In your budget (around 500k), he is the best box to box. What about 85 Seedorf then?
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    dregana08 wrote: »
    Box to Box midfielder 89 Gerrard.

    Scouser though isn’t he :D :D

    My only loyalty lies with getting wins. In your budget (around 500k), he is the best box to box. What about 85 Seedorf then?

    Yeah maybe, what about prime Scholes?
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone else?
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    Anyone else?

  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    Anyone else?

  • Tster
    45 posts Park Captain
    Prime Veron is cheap as fk right now
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tster wrote: »
    Prime Veron is cheap as fk right now

    He good?
  • Springveldt
    4608 posts National Call-Up
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    Tster wrote: »
    Prime Veron is cheap as fk right now

    He good?
    He’s excellent.
  • SkeltonTom
    1315 posts Play-Off Hero
    SkeltonTom wrote: »
    Tster wrote: »
    Prime Veron is cheap as fk right now

    He good?
    He’s excellent.

    The best Box to Box CM I can get?
Sign In or Register to comment.