Comments

• EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    sdub51 wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    EDDlE wrote: »
    Hey all,

There was an issue with the completion of this SBC which meant we needed to take it down.

We are working on returning any items for those that partially completed the SBC.

At this stage I don't know how long it will take to return the items or whether the SBC will be able to be made live again. If I can get further information on that I will let you know.

- Andy -

@EA_Andy Is it a possibility that those who completed partial of the SBC will be just given a Mid-Icon pack?

I spent 120,000 coins and used 22 players so I figured it would be a bit too complex to return everything used, rather than just compensate those with the Mid-icon?

Thank you for the update!

As far as I'm aware it will be all the items returned. There won't be a pack given out for a partially completed SBC.

Sounds good, but the skeptics among us will say that EA promised this before with the Sancho SBC and then didn't deliver . . . Sancho items were never returned to Switch players

Were the requirements for Sancho an 81 squad? then the other required no ratings just exact gold and TOTW players? I am going off of Futhead but could have been different. I did see that EA_Andy confirmed everyone received their players back but must have forgot about some Switch players.

The Mid-Icon issue was a Switch only issue so I am confident we will get our players back, especially since just doing the 84-85 rated squads was a 200-250K investment. Which is more than it took for 84 SBC Sancho
  • cz3
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA has returned the players of SBC Icon-med
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got my players back. Thank you for the help and updates @EA_Andy
  • Gingerboaby83
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I never got the Jadon Sancho returns and I know plenty of other switch players who didn’t also. There was little contact over this from anyone on here but after the futmas mess it has improved. Whether that was ea or Nintendo’s fault we will never know. The contact over the icon sbc has been good, just a shame it went down on Friday night. No time to get it sorted.
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    Yea really bummed out that I didn’t get the chance to do em. Haha

Glad that you all at least got your players back.
  • ZiaFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sdub51 wrote: »
    Hey all,

There was an issue with the completion of this SBC which meant we needed to take it down.

We are working on returning any items for those that partially completed the SBC.

At this stage I don't know how long it will take to return the items or whether the SBC will be able to be made live again. If I can get further information on that I will let you know.

- Andy -

@EA_Andy Is it a possibility that those who completed partial of the SBC will be just given a Mid-Icon pack?

I spent 120,000 coins and used 22 players so I figured it would be a bit too complex to return everything used, rather than just compensate those with the Mid-icon?

Thank you for the update!

As far as I'm aware it will be all the items returned. There won't be a pack given out for a partially completed SBC.

Sounds good, but the skeptics among us will say that EA promised this before with the Sancho SBC and then didn't deliver . . . Sancho items were never returned to Switch players

Were the requirements for Sancho an 81 squad? then the other required no ratings just exact gold and TOTW players? I am going off of Futhead but could have been different. I did see that EA_Andy confirmed everyone received their players back but must have forgot about some Switch players.

The Mid-Icon issue was a Switch only issue so I am confident we will get our players back, especially since just doing the 84-85 rated squads was a 200-250K investment. Which is more than it took for 84 SBC Sancho

I agree that the requirements were low, but having to fork over double the amount of TOTW players in the earlier stages of the game's life cycle was'nt exactly fun either.
  • Cervelo
    80 posts Park Captain
    I guess we are not getting this SBC now.
  • Sambaparadise
    77 posts Park Captain
    Looks that way. Wish they’d re-released base icon sbc with easier requirements. Or something. Anything.
  • Lafripo
    16 posts Ball Boy
    No sbc MID Icon, no SBC TOTS PL...hum EA is jokking? This is the last time i give my money for a company like that