SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Celtic and Rangers intrested in Uche funny it’s just before a game against rangers, predictable toilet paper of a rag the sun is

Probably get a game for Rangers, tbf.
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Celtic and Rangers intrested in Uche funny it’s just before a game against rangers, predictable toilet paper of a rag the sun is

Probably get a game for Rangers, tbf.

woulda beat ya if he played
  • fergoosee
    that pish villareal team destroying barca
  • SC1967
    fergoosee wrote: »

4-4

giphy.gif
  • fergoosee

4-4

giphy.gif

as if scoring 4 and drawing barca isnt a great result :joy:
  • SC1967

4-4

giphy.gif

as if scoring 4 and drawing barca isnt a great result :joy:

I didn't say it wasn't.

They're now a massive 2 points off relegation, having played a game more...
  • PintOfMagennis
    4454 posts National Call-Up

Watched the second half , most I’ve enjoyed watching a TV game in a long time sensational football being played , much better than that English pish we get fed
  • fergoosee

Watched the second half , most I’ve enjoyed watching a TV game in a long time sensational football being played , much better than that English pish we get fed

ye saw it was on itv4 and gave it a watch. very entertaining game
  • PintOfMagennis

The point is to face hearts I’d imagine ? Happens all the time
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move

Rangers could play their under 18s against us we don’t have Uche means McGregor can have a night up the hospitality and watch from the directors box
  • PintOfMagennis

Rangers could play their under 18s against us we don’t have Uche means McGregor can have a night up the hospitality and watch from the directors box

Could probably say the same with no Morelos, which is why I’m assuming they’ve appealed Kent to play as he’s their other main threat
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Paul Slane on these podcasts with Si Ferry are some of the best I’ve heard. The wee man has me on the floor absolutely ended.
  • PintOfMagennis
    Excited for tonight’s game at Easter road should be a cracker , definitely not be easy but have a feeling there’s a few twists and turns in the race for European spots yet
  • Hibee
    12261 posts Has That Special Something
    Excited for tonight’s game at Easter road should be a cracker , definitely not be easy but have a feeling there’s a few twists and turns in the race for European spots yet

Looking forward to it as well mate, though its pretty minging through here today so wrap up if your coming across. I expect a tight game, there is not much between the sides.
  • jamle1874
    It could end up any combination of Killie, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs come the end of the season from 3rd to 6th good luck trying to predict it
  • Hibee
    It could end up any combination of Killie, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs come the end of the season from 3rd to 6th good luck trying to predict it

Could be some cracking games towards the end of the season if we all still have something to play for. Im just happy we have made it into the top 6 this season. The turnaround under Heckingbottom has been pretty impressive.
  • jamle1874
    Hibee wrote: »

Could be some cracking games towards the end of the season if we all still have something to play for. Im just happy we have made it into the top 6 this season. The turnaround under Heckingbottom has been pretty impressive.

No doubt, personally thought the squad yous had should be well up there but seems clear the squad had stopped playing for lennon
  • Hibee

No doubt, personally thought the squad yous had should be well up there but seems clear the squad had stopped playing for lennon

It looks like he totally lost the dressing room. Kamberi is like a total different player now. We are also playing better football again, it was more route 1 under Lennon. Which was a surprise as we played some lovely stuff the previous season. I personally think he needs a break from the game again.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Paul Slane on these podcasts with Si Ferry are some of the best I’ve heard. The wee man has me on the floor absolutely ended.

Slaney is absolutely priceless. I was in bits when he was talking about eating 4 pies on the team bus and Lenny was raging :D
  • jamle1874
    Dynamic Image Forrest for you lot
  • PintOfMagennis

Looking forward to it as well mate, though its pretty minging through here today so wrap up if your coming across. I expect a tight game, there is not much between the sides.

Weathers quite grim here too I’m sure it’ll be fine , would take a draw right now this is probably our hardest fixture left outwith parkhead after the split
  • SC1967
    Forrest with another IF. Would have preferred Eddy but I’ll take it!
  • fergoosee
    stick a deadeye on forrest and he actually looks useable
  • Hibee
    Aw no, @Sykesy is going to get himself in to a right state with that 86 Forrest card.
  • Sykesy
    If a don’t get that Forrest red card am going aff ma nut. His 84 card was decent just couldn’t shoot worth a monkeys. Surely this one with Sinclair up top is more than useable.
    Aw no, @Sykesy is going to get himself in to a right state with that 86 Forrest card.

They posted it as a CAM card in the leaks. Links to Tierney and Sinclair would have been worth it. RM not so much. I’ll still use it though. Has to be red. Match Sinclair nicely. Forrest was in most people’s predictions. Must’ve been the better assist from Forrest rather than Edouard
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move

Hahahahah he will be telling us how he’s got him into his team and can’t wait to play with him!
  • Sykesy

Hahahahah he will be telling us how he’s got him into his team and can’t wait to play with him!

Need his price to drop 60k before I’ve got a chance. Relying on packs tomorrow but I’ve not packed an 86 red card for a while. Can’t even mind my last decent walk out on my main account
  • SC1967
    Forrest, Burke and Weah as the front 3 tonight. Plenty of pace and energy.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Flanagan starts at LB; Hearts would be as well firing down that side.