How to make packs better in fifa 20

Drachenfells
1924 posts Play-Off Hero
I think you could make packs better by adding a player pick to every pack for example

Gold pack 75 -81
Gold premium 78 - 82
gold jumbo 82 - 84 ect
Ultimate 86 +

this would be in addition to normal pack weights not replacing them, it would mean that in each ultimate pack you get at least 1 walkout.

also how about a icon promo pack say 150,000 coins for a pack containing 1 untradable icon, if you could only get 1 or 2 per promo, it would make it easier for small budget players to start doing a prime moments (because they will be back next year) sbc.

Comments

• HishamAyman
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    You know whats even better? Every silver pack guarantees an icon. There are lots of better solutions, but this is just better to customers. Better to customers means less money for EA, or at least thats how they think.
  • Noviembre17
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All staff related cards should be erased (except managers and Manager leagues) nobody cares nobody uses but they counted as rare cards and occupy packs.
  • Lord_Begley
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Personally I think the problem with packs is that there’s no set pack weights. They change them all the time. If you purchase an ultimate pack (or any other pack) on the 1st day of game release, or any other day day through to the last, the odds of packing each rated player should be the same.

The whole thing is a massive con. When they offer promotions, they simply reduce the weighting’s.

They should publish the % chance of packing each rating of a card. For example:

Example of 1 pack type:

< 79 - 100%
    80 - 95%
    81 - 90%
    82 - 80%
    83 - 75%
    84 - 50%
    85 - 40%
    86 - 33%
    87 - 20%
    88 - 5%
    89 - 3%
    90 - 2%
    91 - 1%
    92 - 0.9%
    93 - 0.7%
    94 - 0.5%
    Icon - 0.4%

The pack odds for every pack should be posted on the EA website.

This will then stop them screwing people who purchase ultimate packs on a promo day that have lower chances of packing a decent card than a regular 25k pack on a normal day.

This is the problem. People do not actually know what they are paying for.

I’m quite suprised they have gotten away with this for so long to be honest.
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    I don’t get how mbappe was 87 rated and your more likely to pack iniesta every time. Surely that shows it’s not right as both 87 and you pack iniesta
  • Lord_Begley
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    They have weighting’s for every player, similar to how I’ve listed above.

It’s unreasonable to expect them to list the odds of every player.

A fix for this would be to show the chances of packing players based on thier worth. For example:

Example of player worth from a pack:

< 1,000 - 100%
    1,500 - 2,500 - 95%
    2,501 - 5,000 - 90%
    5,001 - 10,000 - 80%
    10,001 - 15,000 - 75%

Thy should then show the odds for every 5k increase in player value.

I would be concerned they would base the value of the card on the maximum price range set, which they could then easily manipulate. The player value would have to be set on the average sale price for the last month, reset on the 1st of each month.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    16014 posts World Class
    Whenever you have an idea you'd like EA to implement...firstly ask yourself, will it make EA money? If the answer is no, then it's extremely unlikely EA will implement it
  • truegunn3r
    13039 posts World Class
    edited April 2019
    EA would have done that if there were no such people as content creators and youtubers. They would literally get hundreds of 86+ players and god knows how many icons/CR7’s because of the number of ultimate packs they open