SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Happier new 7 swap deal tokens gets you FUT birthday Meunier. Best part of futbirthday comes the second it ends 😂

What a company. Was wanting him for my team. Slots in perfect and gives me option to switch Figo for Mbappe some games to freshen it up.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4449 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Happier new 7 swap deal tokens gets you FUT birthday Meunier. Best part of futbirthday comes the second it ends 😂

What a company. Was wanting him for my team. Slots in perfect and gives me option to switch Figo for Mbappe some games to freshen it up.

eyeing up that costa for myself but know fine well I don't have an attention span to cover the full month and i'll absolutely miss one
  • Sykesy

eyeing up that costa for myself but know fine well I don't have an attention span to cover the full month and i'll absolutely miss one

I stopped looking at 7.... just seen the rest 😂

Base icon
    Costa
    Griezmann

Struggling. I’m a sad act I’ll focus on them this month and jump through hoops. Squad battles etc boring but if end product is a Meunier and Werner or an Icon pack then you have my full attention ea. Will try on both accounts. Superb patter for once from EA
  • PintOfMagennis

I stopped looking at 7.... just seen the rest 😂

Base icon
    Costa
    Griezmann

Struggling. I’m a sad act I’ll focus on them this month and jump through hoops. Squad battles etc boring but if end product is a Meunier and Werner or an Icon pack then you have my full attention ea. Will try on both accounts. Superb patter for once from EA

if not costa I want griezmann although there is lots of tempting options
  • Sykesy
    The prices of these cards will now crash also. My aim is Meunier but if they make it easy enough to get 14 I’ll go icon. Would be typical EA to release a mental sbc to complete or make objectives mental
  • RfCxAmy
    5248 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine just disappearing to a country where you don’t understand the language to play for a team with a rivalry that’s as fierce and volatile as they come. Getting abuse left right and centre. The boy couldn’t even go transfer cash in Glasgow without some tramp giving him it tight. Might not understand what’s being said but from the sound of the boy you could imagine how intimidating that is. You’re going to lash out and do silly things. He doesn’t help himself in the slightest but with Gerrard defending his every move until recently it’s any wonder he thinks it’s fine. Gerard’s got to realise his attitude will play a part in how his players act.

I get you can say the same for many players that have come and done well Edouard etc but if you look at them both personally you can see Morelos has that fiery character about him and that’s where managerial experience comes into play. Channel the aggression you have for someone by doing what they hate best. He’s yet to do it in an old firm cause Browns got him on strings from kick off.

If he gets his behaviour sorted on the park then he would be a terrific player. Still don’t think we’ll see him next season.
  • fergoosee
    12272 posts Has That Special Something
    The prices of these cards will now crash also. My aim is Meunier but if they make it easy enough to get 14 I’ll go icon. Would be typical EA to release a mental sbc to complete or make objectives mental

icon if i can for me
  • SC1967
    10726 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 1
    Think I'll get the Werner card. Using his 88 atm so I can sell him for 200k+ and get the 87 for free. Ideal.

Did the Robben SBC. First 6 games and he's worrying me...
  • Sykesy
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Think I'll get the Werner card. Using his 88 atm so I can sell him for 200k+ and get the 87 for free. Ideal.

The end of era cards never played too well last year either, absolute criminal if it’s the same again. Cost a fortune yet perform like their base cards
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move

Please tell me you didn’t spend nearly a million on and 2 star weak foot player.
  • SC1967

Please tell me you didn’t spend nearly a million on and 2 star weak foot player.

Only cost me about 380k all in. Had plenty of untradeables.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move

I’ll let you away with it then would have been very silly to do it from scratch
  • SC1967

I’ll let you away with it then would have been very silly to do it from scratch

Aye no chance of that :joy:

He'll be in my team for the rest of the year though, so wasn't fussed about spending a decent whack on him.
  • SC1967
    The reaction over that game on Sunday has made it one of the sweetest wins in a long time.

The Rangers side and media trying their best to make Scott Brown the villain after being elbowed and punched. Unbelievable.
  • SC1967
  • Sykesy
    He honestly can’t help himself. It’s like he gets all excited and nervous when the cameras go on he just starts talking and doesn’t know when to shut up.
  • fergoosee
    outplayed yous wi 10 men on the pitch. unlucky not to score and conceded from a poor pass. can see his point tbf
  • SC1967
    fergoosee wrote: »
    outplayed yous wi 10 men on the pitch. unlucky not to score and conceded from a poor pass. can see his point tbf

The first 45 was complete domination. And in the second half, where we were awful, we still had more possession and one more on target. So this whole, Rangers were the dominant side in the second half narrative doesn't make much sense either.

He's clutching at straws. That, and completely contradicting himself is what he does best.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Stopped WL on 4 wins this week. Had enough I reckon. Been hammering Apex and pissed of with myself that I've switched to another EA game
  • fergoosee

The first 45 was complete domination. And in the second half, where we were awful, we still had more possession and one more on target. So this whole, Rangers were the dominant side in the second half narrative doesn't make much sense either.

He's clutching at straws. That, and completely contradicting himself is what he does best.

we did dominate the 2nd half. possession means nothing if you dont do anything with it
  • SC1967

we did dominate the 2nd half. possession means nothing if you dont do anything with it

Did you miss the part where I said we still had one more shot on target than Rangers in the second half? More possession, same number of shots, one more on target. Not exactly domination is it? From about the 55th minute on, Rangers were probably the better team. But Bain had very little to do.
  • SC1967
    Shved with 2 goals and an assist today for Karpaty. 13 goals and 3 assists for the season, second top scorer in the league.

Can't wait to see him here next season.
  • RfCxAmy
    What’s the chances of the Old Firm being the Easter weekend? I’m away for my 21st so praying it’s not going to be :#
  • PintOfMagennis
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    What’s the chances of the Old Firm being the Easter weekend? I’m away for my 21st so praying it’s not going to be :#

Doubt it , pubs will be carnage enough Easter weekend you should be ok :)
  • fergoosee

Did you miss the part where I said we still had one more shot on target than Rangers in the second half? More possession, same number of shots, one more on target. Not exactly domination is it? From about the 55th minute on, Rangers were probably the better team. But Bain had very little to do.

still think we had very good chances even without having more shots on target. kents cut back to jack that he blazed over the ball and tavs low cross which ajer cleared very well were very good chances which isnt included in your stats. also tav should have shot imo
  • jamle1874
    6686 posts Big Money Move
    Celtic and Rangers intrested in Uche funny it’s just before a game against rangers, predictable toilet paper of a rag the sun is
  • RfCxAmy
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Celtic and Rangers intrested in Uche funny it’s just before a game against rangers, predictable toilet paper of a rag the sun is

Wouldn’t improve either team anyway.
  • Sykesy
    Think someone posted stats earlier from the game after 60 minutes 10 attempts Rangers 0

Can see why they thought they where dominant.
  • SC1967
    Think someone posted stats earlier from the game after 60 minutes 10 attempts Rangers 0

Can see why they thought they where dominant.

Yep. Farcical revisionism.

• PintOfMagennis
    jamle1874 wrote: »

:D