The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    FB Bradley is dominant. My MLS boys did well this weekend league....best finish ever. My fitness Preemo side did some heavy lifting too.
  • QceCapo
    You guys running FB Nani at LW or LM? SBC Piatti worked great at LM wondering if there will be a drop off....
  • Chubbs
    14524 posts Has That Special Something
    QceCapo wrote: »
    FB Bradley is dominant. My MLS boys did well this weekend league....best finish ever. My fitness Preemo side did some heavy lifting too.

Bradley is unreal. Went 11-1 with my ICON and a few MLS team. Wish I had time to have played some more.

• RayS
    31184 posts National Team Captain
    You guys running FB Nani at LW or LM? SBC Piatti worked great at LM wondering if there will be a drop off....

I play him LM in 4231(2). Seems great there.
  • QceCapo
    RayS wrote: »

Sweet. That SIF Vela will go over on the RM......we will all have about 300k in MLS SBCs sitting on bench collecting dust
  • RayS

Sweet. That SIF Vela will go over on the RM......we will all have about 300k in MLS SBCs sitting on bench collecting dust

I'm right there with you
  • QceCapo
    We might have a competitive MLS fitness side too with a couple more IF defenders....
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Does anyone have Graham Zusi? dude is extinct on the Switch.

I came back to playing FUT after a 2 year hiatus and used every Zusi card including his IFs in the past FIFAs for that long shot. He's always been one of my favorite US players so even with his weak pace, i'd rock him in my main side.
  • QceCapo
    EDDlE wrote: »
    Does anyone have Graham Zusi? dude is extinct on the Switch.

I came back to playing FUT after a 2 year hiatus and used every Zusi card including his IFs in the past FIFAs for that long shot. He's always been one of my favorite US players so even with his weak pace, i'd rock him in my main side.

looks like he is a RB this year?
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah my bad RB with 77 passing for a silver. (highest for all silvers)
  • RayS
    Pozuelo and Vela :o

Don't think either can work in my team tho... Maaaybe Vela but then I'd need to drop Purple Alessandrini
  • CaptEcuador16
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Was kinda hoping EA would mess up and give Vela a CAM card. I’m about to get the purple Alessandrini but don’t want to drop Davies
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    edited April 2019
    Was kinda hoping EA would mess up and give Vela a CAM card. I’m about to get the purple Alessandrini but don’t want to drop Davies

Yeah card is definitely better suited as a cam with Alessandrini out wide because of the difference in pace. Granted chem styles could fix.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    Also, did anyone see Antonio Valencia rumored to be linked with MLS, mainly Inter Miami. But he’s also linked with a couple of Serie A teams. Would be a good RB option if he lands here
  • Chubbs
    Also, did anyone see Antonio Valencia rumored to be linked with MLS, mainly Inter Miami. But he’s also linked with a couple of Serie A teams. Would be a good RB option if he lands here

Surely would be better utilized at RW in MLS I would assume. Would be nice for fut though if he did play RB.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    Rumors circling that the Fire are being bought out of Bridgeview and moving back to Soldier Field at the end of this season. Apparently the team will be rebranded Chicago City FC as part of the move.

I'm excited and bummed at the same time if this is true. We get more exposure in the city, and a chance to draw a new audience with a rebranding, but I don't want my favorite club to have another generic Euro name. It's part of the reason I like Arsenal--they *don't* follow the traditional naming conventions.
  • CaptEcuador16
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chubbs wrote: »

Surely would be better utilized at RW in MLS I would assume. Would be nice for fut though if he did play RB.

That’s true, he’s still puts in great performances for Ecuador at RM, but definitely would be a great RB option for FUT
  • RayS
    We've had it pretty good this year tbh for MLS/American cards. If you overlook the fact that they killed MLS AS (which always came really late in the year anyhow), things were pretty good. This Yedlin card may be the best one we'll have in FUT in a long time or maybe for all time. The Ibra card is essentially Icon level. Flashback Bradley is about the best we could hope for in lieu of MLS AS. EoaE Howard is probably the best Howard card we will have.
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rumors circling that the Fire are being bought out of Bridgeview and moving back to Soldier Field at the end of this season. Apparently the team will be rebranded Chicago City FC as part of the move.

I'm excited and bummed at the same time if this is true. We get more exposure in the city, and a chance to draw a new audience with a rebranding, but I don't want my favorite club to have another generic Euro name. It's part of the reason I like Arsenal--they *don't* follow the traditional naming conventions.

Windy City FC would be better....

Is Flashback Nani worth getting?
  • Chubbs

I've been debating it soo much. Cant decide.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    Chubbs wrote: »

I've been debating it soo much. Cant decide.

He has actually been a really solid cam for me. Now rooney is my more attack minded cm/cdm mext to bradley
  • SuperSonicSean

I completely agree. Anything but Chicago City FC. I mean, we know it's a city, and it's not like NYC where people actually say the city. It just seems a little unnecessary.

& I say go for him. I'll be completing the SBC later tonight. Double 5 * combo with those stats is pretty nice. And he's cheap if you have a good amount of untradables in your club. You can run him on 7 chem with Piatti and Ibra up top and whip in El Tornado crosses like there's no tomorrow.
  • RayS

Yup. Fast dribbly shootey

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional

Yup. Fast dribbly shootey

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif

His finishing in the box is questionable without a chemistry style. But everything I shoot from outside the box or just on the edge has been top bins
  • EDDlE
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alright, i'm going to go for it, he'll be a supersub for now until I change my formation with wingers.
  • QceCapo
    Got me that Red SIF Vela. Weekend league was worth it for once.
  • Antparry92
    19304 posts World Class
    4 hours left on Nani. So conflicted on whether to do him or not. Might just run through the league for Alessandrini
  • RayS
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    4 hours left on Nani. So conflicted on whether to do him or not. Might just run through the league for Alessandrini

Or SIF Vela?
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited April 2019
    Got me that Red SIF Vela. Weekend league was worth it for once.

I got him too, and I couldn't be happier.
  • QceCapo
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I would do it....good for the stash and he does work.

I'lll be honest though I like SBC Piatti better so far, he seems to suit my style of play better.