The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    You're not hardcore unless you've gone through a ban for selling
  • Shearer09NUFC1
    1207 posts Professional
    sounds odd but does anyone know if Jackson Martinez has an actual face ig or just a generic one?
  • doumbia is generic but dunno about jackson, i think he's got his face scanned years ago and shouldn't be generic
  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    Pretty sure hes generic
  • Tsarov
    5756 posts Big Money Move
    sounds odd but does anyone know if Jackson Martinez has an actual face ig or just a generic one?

Generic.
  • Dan is Clutch
    28629 posts Player of the Year
    I get market banned regularly during promos because you can only buy a certain amount of cards in 24 hours. No idea what that number is.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    I must be maffia level since I get bans across console, companion and webapp at the same time.
  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2019
    I get market banned regularly during promos because you can only buy a certain amount of cards in 24 hours. No idea what that number is.

It's about 400-500k ish worth of 800c-1.3k cards in my experience when mass investing.
  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I must be maffia level since I get bans across console, companion and webapp at the same time.

Same, this weekend was particularly painful.
  • WFCBagnall
    78943 posts Moderator
    I've never been market banned or ever had one of those captchas B)
  • Tietherope
    10157 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Mod luck isn't just for pack pulls.
  • DutyHarry
    5900 posts Big Money Move

HOW?? :rage:
  • Gyan_33
    39347 posts World Cup Winner
    Not gonna change my team around for Martinez yet though. Villa, Ibarbo and Inaki are way too much fun to play with atm.
  • Hicksy2011
    16957 posts World Class
    DutyHarry wrote: »

HOW?? :rage:

• WFCBagnall wrote: »

don't believe you :o
  • DutyHarry
    Crossland wrote: »
    Just completed Moments ADP and packed Messi from one of the 100k packs ! 😂 So ADP cost me 720k :)

Sheesh
  • ColeWorld
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    Wtf happened to silver prices. Silver that went for discard are going for 1-2k now
  • Keano
    16510 posts World Class
    Are the Mid icon sbcs worth a try?? I had 1m ready to do Best, but i didn't think he'd actually need 1-1.1m extra...(a joke), so I'll be spending it elsewhere, wondering if it's worth trying for a big icon, but I only really need a cam, striker or Ferdinand...
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »
    Are the Mid icon sbcs worth a try?? I had 1m ready to do Best, but i didn't think he'd actually need 1-1.1m extra...(a joke), so I'll be spending it elsewhere, wondering if it's worth trying for a big icon, but I only really need a cam, striker or Ferdinand...

Done 1 earlier and got Keano !
  • WFCBagnall
    78943 posts Moderator
    Keano wrote: »

Robben imo
  • WFCBagnall
    78943 posts Moderator
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Wtf happened to silver prices. Silver that went for discard are going for 1-2k now

Swap sbc
  • Tietherope
    10157 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019

Swap sbc

They can just use gold players that are 750 coins though. They see min 74 rating and think they have to use silvers?
  • DutyHarry
    Tietherope wrote: »

Swap sbc

They can just use gold players that are 750 coins though. They see min 74 rating and think they have to use silvers?

Yeah, people are that dumb and follow blindly Futbin without using their brain, I always see the same names on these solutions, some people do make mad money out of it...
  • ColeWorld
    11921 posts Has That Special Something
    Still don't understand why some Germans are going for 4k. They aren't needed for the swap sbc
  • chaser2k15
    14726 posts Has That Special Something
    Still don't understand why some Germans are going for 4k. They aren't needed for the swap sbc

Weekly objective
  • Vert
    15504 posts World Class
    Got Raul from the icon sbc. Also got ozil + IF mexican dude from the 2 player packs :)
  • Gyan_33
    39347 posts World Cup Winner
    I genuinely feel sorry for people who don't want to use Ibarbo just because he's got 77 finishing on paper. The bloke's an absolute hero.
  • EddieFicio
    22479 posts Club Captain
    9d0b540146595c4b8a6b0729969601d4.png
    c802db02a080b1be14b9dde36fadd1a1.png

6ce9b501a8698b9070e934b497c9c2b6.png

:joy:
  • Pughy30
    27301 posts Player of the Year
    Ffs gonna be a tough month grinding to 14 futswaps just to get base icon Van Der Sar