FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• AndyApple
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    It's sad we are getting hyped for an obi mikel face to be 're added to the game. We are being fooled big time. We should be expecting witsel , kluivert and many more just like the WC DLC which was amazing. That's what we should be expecting.

I’m not hyped, I just support boro so want his face back in. I’m in agreement though. Ever since the launch of the EPL scans they should have been releasing a league per year and employed enough staff to make this achievable. Even with the announcement of the champions league they should have done their upmost to have all teams in it scanned for realism
  • TeamExtreme17
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    Created the FIFA 20 Starhead thread guys.

Perhaps throw a link here for ease of transition for everyone

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/469299/fifa-20-starhead-thread
  • EA miss the face of Varela Uruguay WC 2018
  • rickers505
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 21
    When did Jadon Sancho get a player face?
  • Quiffed
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    May play fifa for the first time in 2 months this weekend. Any new faces since end of January? Or just sancho and Jon Obi?
  • zjz
    6 posts Ball Boy
    seria A seria A seria A milan inter napoli rome lazio parma juventus i want 7 sisters face pack in fifa20. so much love piatek and paqueta. extremely wanna start milan career. if not gonna happen on fifa 20 i will back to konami. ea push customers away. they deserve lower sales if they dont change starheads in the game for next season. thumbs up if you guys agrees with me.
  • Terry121
    84 posts Park Captain
    Data pack 5!!! Is out for PES on the 4th with even more new faces....
  • kosmagrawgry
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    KONAMI DATA PACK 5.0 with lots of PLAYER Faces UPDATES DURING THE WHOLE SEASON LONG
    THAT's WHAT I WANT FROM FOOTBALL GAME in XXI Century - LEARN EA!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/PES/photos/a.387561359326/10156147210099327/?type=3&theater
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited April 4
    EA should BUY Konami Faces and implement it to the game :)
    Player like Diaby from PSG have now REAL FACE in PES 19

FIFA 19 - Aguero still have OUTDATED FACE :)
    They scanned whole Bundesliga :) Hope they add it to the game before END OF THE WORLD

Faces:
    PES 100 - FIFA 0

LOL!!!
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited April 4
    FIFA 19 STATUS:

- NO NEW FACES
    - NO NEW BOOTS (especially Nike, Puma, New Urmor, New Balance)
    - NO NEW GK GLOVES (One GK Gloves been updated during whole year - Puma ONE GK turn from Orange to Blue - LOL!)
    - NO IMPROVEMENT IN GAMEPLAY - Still Collision System is a **** - Bouncing Players and Ball Physics)

THE GAME is DEAD till January...
    ANOTHER YEAR - SAME ****... FEED UP WITH THIS **** EA...
    DONT BUY THIS CRAP ANYMORE
    Post edited by kosmagrawgry on
  • bradymcbrady_2
    84 posts Park Captain
    Moussa Dembele and Fellaini have been removed from the free agents section and are no longer in the game.
  • bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 4
    Of course they are no longer free agents. Because Fellaini plays for Shandong Luneng and Dembele for Guangzhou RF. Both in chinese super league. I guess you’ll find them there.
  • FCB17
    22 posts Ball Boy
    Hi FIFA starhead community!
    I'm a long-time modder for the series and I uploaded my first face collection "FCB17 Facepack #1" today!
    The mod is available for use to all PC players who are interested
    D4H3OXaWwAItbtK.jpg:large

If you'd like to stay up-to-date with my projects or get access to my new releases as soon as they come out, (including this one) follow me on twitter @FCB175
    https://twitter.com/FCB175

Thank you :)

• Pwalie86
    1349 posts Professional
    Hello, I'm from 1993. I sure hope that one day they'll scan Eric Cantona.
  • 57049101_2089787561117763_931534700915195904_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fpoz1-1.fna&oh=908b35e8276387cdd9e961fdbfd16e63&oe=5D313AAE
    Few faces update are coming to FIFA 19.
  • MartinPnPL
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 17
    HnR6vR2.jpg
    VFgvUT8.jpg
  • wetcase
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 17
    Updated FC Bayern staheads:
    YIwT6mJ.jpg
    QuGW2ii.jpg
    QyM4g60.jpg
    oCcVXCn.jpg
    FAlwYHl.jpg
    zHyMcPp.jpg
    ob8VBiY.jpg
    T03Fi0D.jpg
    WOFvb3b.jpg
    UYolAst.jpg

Comparison between old and new starheads:
    GufvhfD.jpg
    erC6co5.jpg
    9GwnwLK.jpg
    91mK9fK.jpg
    S1kqjVt.jpg
    uMFviGV.jpg
    zEyO0EV.jpg
    URyGgdv.jpg
    SiPe0sh.jpg
    0kYh59a.jpg

Niklas Süle (will be available at the later date after the squad update):

583DPV8.jpg
    pfROJPl.jpg
    Post edited by wetcase on
  • Verdi42
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 17
    I don't understand. They updated a bunch of faces that where allready in the game? Where do these updates come from?
    FCB17 wrote: »
    Hi FIFA starhead community!
    I'm a long-time modder for the series and I uploaded my first face collection "FCB17 Facepack #1" today!
    The mod is available for use to all PC players who are interested
    D4H3OXaWwAItbtK.jpg:large

If you'd like to stay up-to-date with my projects or get access to my new releases as soon as they come out, (including this one) follow me on twitter @FCB175
    https://twitter.com/FCB175

Thank you :)

What's the difference between these and the faces that are allready in the game? Are you planning on bringing new faces in the game?
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    wetcase wrote: »
    Updated FC Bayern staheads:
    YIwT6mJ.jpg
    QuGW2ii.jpg
    QyM4g60.jpg
    oCcVXCn.jpg
    FAlwYHl.jpg
    zHyMcPp.jpg
    ob8VBiY.jpg
    T03Fi0D.jpg
    WOFvb3b.jpg
    UYolAst.jpg

Comparison between old and new starheads:
    GufvhfD.jpg
    erC6co5.jpg
    9GwnwLK.jpg
    91mK9fK.jpg
    S1kqjVt.jpg
    uMFviGV.jpg
    zEyO0EV.jpg
    URyGgdv.jpg
    SiPe0sh.jpg
    0kYh59a.jpg

Niklas Süle (will be available at the later date after the squad update):

583DPV8.jpg
    pfROJPl.jpg

1 only new face?kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • zjz
    6 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy / Thanks for New Bayern Faces!

We need much more faces than one (Sule) from Electronics Arts. Every month should be an update delivering New Contents to the Game - like New Faces / Stadiums / Boots / GK Gloves etc...

Otherwise this game and next iteration of the game will be Dead - month after release...

Hope this Bayern Faces Update is the beginning of a New Era :) We will see
    There is so many players that begs for updates right now. Player with faces scanned years ago :)
    Lots of those players are now stars in the Best Leagues all over the world. Why we need to see those outdated players in the game. Players like Lukaku / Aguero ... Where are new faces of those players?

You should threat this seriously...

KONAMI updating faces every year... Not even Stars but also Prospect Talents like Pepe or Nkunku
    If some player changed beard during the season... - Yep! KONAMI is there and got it.
    They update new Faces all season long - They've got now 5 BIG DATA PACK RELEASED THIS YEAR with hundreds of player faces update....

We need this kind of REALISM in FIFA Series! Hope You do it RIGHT FINALLY!
    Cos our patience is in a very LOW LEVEL right now...

love your comment. totally agreed. japs knows football they really do love football, they are football fans and also game developers. but canadians are not. how many footballers name they can speak out, im in doubt so.
  • kosmagrawgry
    EA should ad more faces during all season long
    This year (including latest Bayer Munich faces update) was not so bad :] - but we need much much more to be perfect ...

Hope in FIFA 20 they will add Bundesliga Scans maybe Serie A and lots of players scans from Champions League Teams. Teams in Champions League should have more updated faces scans than now. This season revelation like: Ajax (CL), or Eintracht (EL) should have all first team players scanned. It's a must have for FIFA 20.

It's a Huge Update but hope they do it / Cos this game and player like Jovic/Van der Beek etc. with Generic Face is a ONE BIG JOKE...

- Premier League Rescan (most of the star players like Lukaku, Aguero, Hazard... have now still outdated scans)
    - Champions League Teams (Ajax,Porto)
    - Europa League Teams (Eintracht)
    - Bundesliga Teams (Bayern / BVB / Schalke / Eintracht...)
    - Serie A Teams (Juve / Inter / Milan / Napoli / Roma / Fiorentina ...)
    - Ligue 1 Teams (PSG / Lille / OL / OM / Bordeaux / Monaco ...)
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Told you all.. Customs are the way forward!! I thought the World Cup DLC was a start..

Yes customs!However we never have access to full customization in EA games.Only Konami allows people to do so wondering what kind of agreement they have with players and teams.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited April 23
    This thread can probably be closed now with the new FIFA 20 Starhead Thread being used:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/469299/fifa-20-starhead-thread#latest

@Alastair
  • Alastair
    10088 posts Moderator
    This thread can probably be closed now with the new FIFA 20 Starhead Thread being used:

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/469299/fifa-20-starhead-thread#latest

@Alastair

That thread is for FIFA 20 discussion. Whilst EA are still actively updating FIFA 19 there doesn’t really seem any reason to lock this.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Alastair wrote: »

@Alastair

That thread is for FIFA 20 discussion. Whilst EA are still actively updating FIFA 19 there doesn’t really seem any reason to lock this.

Okay thats cool :) just didnt know if youd want 2 similar ones running at the same time. The reason we started the new one as its too late by release for EA to take note on suggestions, so felt it was needed pre-announcement, that way they have ample time by release to "Listen to the Community"...