SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Sykesy
    4316 posts National Call-Up
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Hope rangers don’t start Defoe. Probably the most lethal finisher with plenty experience.

Will be very surprised if he does

Still staggers me how he doesn’t start. Him and Morelos up top would be a nightmare for defenders

Wee pocket rocket chasing everything and an old fox in the box. Would guarantee goals
  • fergoosee
    12041 posts Has That Special Something
    Hope rangers don’t start Defoe. Probably the most lethal finisher with plenty experience.

Still staggers me how he doesn’t start. Him and Morelos up top would be a nightmare for defenders

Wee pocket rocket chasing everything and an old fox in the box. Would guarantee goals

tried it once and didnt work. never tried it again
  • Sykesy
    fergoosee wrote: »

Defoe’s first couple games where on a plastic pitch. Mental to introduce him to the games he had at the start.

I’d imagine Gerrards tried it and sees both in training. Mental you have a player of that quality on the bench
  • fergoosee

Defoe’s first couple games where on a plastic pitch. Mental to introduce him to the games he had at the start.

I’d imagine Gerrards tried it and sees both in training. Mental you have a player of that quality on the bench

ye its mad. not like defoe hasnt been scoring too. scored a few and only been coming off the bench
  • Sykesy

ye its mad. not like defoe hasnt been scoring too. scored a few and only been coming off the bench

His record and clubs played for speaks for itself. Just don’t try it until after the old firm. Cheers 😂
  • RfCxAmy
    5237 posts Big Money Move

His record and clubs played for speaks for itself. Just don’t try it until after the old firm. Cheers 😂

We need Morelos for his physicality in this game but Defoe wouldn’t be a bad sub.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4399 posts National Call-Up
    Just seen we’re apparently going for Greg Stewart in the Summer.

Talk about going backwards , hardly going to win 55 with him and jones in the team
  • fergoosee

Talk about going backwards , hardly going to win 55 with him and jones in the team

signing the best players of other teams here. surely cant be bad if we sign other quality players as well
  • fergoosee
    celtic gone with the leaked team. we are playing the same xi that won the last old firm
  • PintOfMagennis
    4399 posts National Call-Up

signing the best players of other teams here. surely cant be bad if we sign other quality players as well

Ask @AnDrEwThEdOn I don’t think Greg Stewart has been anywhere near Aberdeen’s best player, if they are squad players then it’s fine but they’re not good enough to go toe to toe with Celtic
  • Sykesy
    That’s ruined ma Sunday

Congratulations all rangers fans. Enjoy your day. Only one team winning this and it’s not Celtic

Lennon out
    Moyes in

Who drops Sinclair. Honestly man. Raging isn’t even covering it.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17178 posts World Class
    Greg Stewart has been terrible
  • Sykesy
    A feel sick!
  • RfCxAmy

Yeah not impressed with this one
  • fergoosee
    That’s ruined ma Sunday

Congratulations all rangers fans. Enjoy your day. Only one team winning this and it’s not Celtic

Lennon out
    Moyes in

:joy:
  • SC1967
    10639 posts Has That Special Something
    Pish team. That’s two games against them in a row where we’re going in with a very weakened side.

Tierney isn’t fully fit. Ntcham hasn’t kicked a ball for us in months. Hayes...**** knows what he’s doing there. No Rogic either.
  • RfCxAmy
    That’s ruined ma Sunday

Lennon out
    Moyes in

Excuses in early ;)
  • Sykesy
    That’s ruined ma Sunday

Lennon out
    Moyes in

Excuses in early ;)

Excuses for what? A can take a defeat just not stupidity from a so called experienced manager.

Jonny Hayes 😂😂
  • fergoosee
    That’s ruined ma Sunday

Lennon out
    Moyes in

Excuses in early ;)

Excuses for what? A can take a defeat just not stupidity from a so called experienced manager.

Jonny Hayes 😂😂

lennon knows tierney is pish so put hayes in to help cover tav n candeias. could be a smart move
  • Sykesy
    That’s ruined ma Sunday

Lennon out
    Moyes in

Excuses in early ;)

Jonny Hayes 😂😂

lennon knows tierney is pish so put hayes in to help cover tav n candeias. could be a smart move

People like you that keep me away from boozers. You’d get a slap for that cheek.

Wolfetones on blasting will get me back happy before kick off
  • RfCxAmy
    Pathetic, absolute shambles of a performance from us
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Joe "Beckenbauer" Worrall is a bombscare as usual. Only 1 winner in this game. I know most Rangers fans rate Candeias but I think he flatters to deceive . Looks like he is working hard but most of the time is actually doing f***all.
  • SC1967
    Fantastic goal. We should be a couple of goals up.

Madden playing on when there’s a head knock. Well played.
  • RfCxAmy
    Aw **** off
  • SC1967
    Hahahaha there’s your £20m striker.

Hasn’t kicked the ball in 30 minutes and now sent off again. He’s a **** diddy.
  • fergoosee
    racist officiating yet again. what a joke
  • RfCxAmy
    The club better fine him for that. Absolute disgrace and going to cost us big time.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17178 posts World Class
    Megalols

But hes doing it for his family?!?!?!!
  • fergoosee
    what a dive from brown. fake hardman
  • cmm_1991
    2060 posts Fans' Favourite
    Said it before morelos aint worth the hassle, get rid of.him